Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Faelwen
Captain Raeven
Dargoth
Gorath
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-11, 22:47

*He raises his shield and steps back*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-11, 22:48

it swings
lucky for the prince all this does is knock his shield aside
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 01:30

*He steps back again and tries to bait it into swinging*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 01:32

it rears up and tries to come down on him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 01:38

*Realising the oppourtunity the prince darts forward and thrusts upward, plugging the sword up through its neck and into its skull. The weight of the beast being its demise as gravity forces it onto the blade*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 01:39

*it dies, its body falling down limp*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 01:41

*The weight forces the prince who is desperately trying to push it away down before hems mages to shift it a few feet to his right. The death of the beast causes his men to cheer as the tribals are driven back*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 01:45

as the tribals retreat there are several howls from all around
from seemingly within the village a hail of javelins fall upon the retreating men, followed by packs of dire wolves
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 02:09

"Looks like the Dracians have arrived to steal all the glory...*exhales*...I think I'll turn this thing into a cloak"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 02:11

as the excursors descend upon them a trio of them, lead by one of the excursor centurions that worked with the prince earlier, seek the prince out
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 02:17

*It doesn't take long to find the prince, he's among the Cymriacs covered in large amounts of blood*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 02:18

he approaches and salutes
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 02:20

*The prince salutes back*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 02:23

"Excursors LVI cohort reporting sir"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 02:27

"It's a pleasure to have you here"
*Wipes blood off of his face*
"Clear any remaining resistance, hopefully the civilians will have enough sense to surrender. There will be no looting of any kind and the civilians are to be left untouched"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 02:29

"yes sir" *he returns to his men*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 02:32

*Looks to one of his own men*
"Send a runner to the General, tell him we have taken the village."

*The soldier salutes and runs off*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 02:33

the excursors, along with the cymriacs, make short work of the tribal warriors, the dracians being almost surgically methodical about it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 02:46

*once the town has been secured*

"Well done gentlemen! You've secured this valley not only for this campaign but for the King!"
*Cue cheer*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 02:48

*the dracians also cheer*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 02:49

"Feast and rest well, you've earned it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 02:51

*slight skip*
*sound of galloping approaches the town
its trajan, atop his chariot with LI, and a cohort of horseback invicti*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 03:05

*They're stopped by a group of soldiers guarding the broken wall*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 15:46

trajan's chariot approaches
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 16:16

*It gets stopped*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 16:22

LI glares at the person stopping them
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 16:38

"The Prince says halt everyone passing through, so we halt everyone passing through. If you e got a problem talk to him"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 16:39

Trajan: that's why I'm here
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 16:44

"Have fun"
*They let him pass*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 16:45

he rides past, LI still glaring
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 16:47

*They don't give a shit*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 16:48

*they find the prince*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 16:53

*He's asleep in his tent whilst the men are feasting and generally being happy*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 16:54

* Ket'verahi follows along on horseback, along with about a hundred immortals, he dismounts and walks over to one of the beasts* "Impressive animal... shame, i would have liked to see it in action"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 16:55

"Nephew"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 16:57

To Rae:
A nearby soldier: the Prince killed it singlehandedly.

To Gor: *The prince covers his eyes* "why must you wake me up?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 16:58

"No rest for the wicked eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 16:59

"Mm, so to what do I owe the pleasure of your presence?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:00

"I wanted to hear your report on the battle, it seems to have gone well"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:00

*he looks at the blood on its claws* "not without taking a few kills for itself... well trained beast. my condolences, I'm sure you knew the men well"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:04

"We took the village with minimal losses and near total enemy casualties including a pair of carnivorous beasts. Your men joined the battle slightly late but their timely arrival caused the tribals to rout."

Soldier: They were the Prince's bodyguards, chances are one was a close friend of his.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 17:05

"My men? Those excursors were still under your command nephew"

-------

https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=264
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20