Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:00

"I would normally head butt you... But you have a helmet on and I don't"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:02

"go ahead, stab"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:04

*he lets go of the spear, shoulders her to gain a little distance, brings up his shield again, and draws a short sword with a heavy cutting blade* "again"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:05

*a small crowd of immortals and dracians soldiers has gathered to witness the impromptu sparing match*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:06

she drops her weapons and steps forward
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:08

"i don't like where this is going" *he smiles, and drops his also*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:09

she stops
"pick up your weapons"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:12

*he picks up his spear, but not his shield* "something tells me that will be a disadvantage more than anything"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:12

she starts to approach again
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:15

*he twirls his spear, moving it in a figure of eight to keep her at a distance*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:17

she approaches, step by step
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:17

*he feints left, then stabs at her right shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:20

she sidesteps with surprising speed, lifts her arm, and traps the shaft of the spear between her arm and torso before he can pull it back, quickly grabbing the shaft with both hands
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:24

*he lets go, and with similar speed, pulls out a dagger, and runs the blunt back edge under her arm, as if cutting tendons, before jumping back*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:26

the chainmail under her armour absorbs the slash, as she throws the spear aside
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:29

*he sidesteps over to his shield, keeping a distance from her, bends down to pick it up, spins on his heel and throws it by the rim*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:30

she smacks it out of the air before it hits her
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:32

*he jumps into her, right behind the shield, and Rams the dagger under her plate, through the chain mail so it is stuck in the padding underneath, at a slightly more aggressive angle it would have hit flesh*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:34

he's too close now however
as she grabs wraps both arms around him in a bear hug
"If this was serious, you'd be crushed"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:35

"if this was serious you'd be bleeding out from your armpit" *he gives the blade embedded in her armour a wiggle* "call it a draw?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:37

she lets go and lifts her shoulder plate and mail, revealing dozens of deep scars
"I've had worse, but as you wish"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:42

"i'm quite glad I will never have to fight clavae on the battlefield again, once was quite enough for me" *he unbuckles his breastplate, and opens his padded under jacket to reveal a deep scar from shoulder to hip* "one of your comrades left that, couldn't quite finish me off though, clove right through my favourite breastplate, and three of my favourite ribs..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:43

"he was sloppy, you're still breathing"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:46

*he walks over, puts a hand on her shoulder and slowly works the blade free, careful not to cut her* "yes well we had a rather similar encounter to this one, he cut me damn near in half, I impaled him with my spear. Both fell atop eachother and moaned about how hard life is while the battle finished. he took it through the gut though, didn't survive.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:48

she doesnt respond
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:50

*the blade pulls free, Ivory handled, with a long steel blade, and a slight curve at the tip* *he mutters* "surprised that didn't break"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:51

she puts her armour back on

Trajan: impressive
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:52

*he sheaths his weapons, and reclaims his helmet from where he tossed it* "oh, you were watching"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:53

"I was"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:54

*he buccles his padded jacket closed, and places his helmet by his shield and breastplate*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:55

"You have impressive soldiers, best spar I've had in years"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:56

he chuckles
"I've seen better though"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:57

"Didnt help she wanted to fistfight me"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-12, 23:58

"Brilliant soldiers, but completely insane" *he smirks*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 00:02

"I think she was holding back"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 00:05

"We both were, had we tried to kill eachother one of us would be dead, quite possibly both"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 00:06

"She must have been in at least as many battles as I have, probably more, judging by the scars"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 00:16

"how many battles LI?"
"five hundred and twelve"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 01:30

*Far to the north, several jarls receive envoys from the Brigardi, envoys bearing the heraldry of the Kaiser. They bring an offer. In exchange for land, the Brigardi shall give the jarls a sum of money and/or resources of equal value, and a reasonable amount of time shall be allotted for the Thengul to vacate any ceded territory.*

*Meanwhile, the Brigardi expedition continues to follow the Vein.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 01:33

The thenguls answer is swift and unified they will neve willingly give up their homeland for any reason

______
Felsi: thid is a rather normal feast
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 01:36

*The envoys rather sternly remind the Thengul that the Brigardi still hold claims to this land, claims far older then those of the Thengul.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 01:36

Julia ah

after days of travel, they reach a grassy flatland
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 01:37

*They set up camp in the woods to forage before proceeding into the open land before them.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 01:39

in the distance they make out roads
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 01:39

And you lost them in fair combat therefor your claims are meaningless no ammount of gold is going to make us abandone our homes.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 01:40

*They observe the roads.*

*The envoys remind the jarls that it was not the Thengul who drove the Brigardi from these lands.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 01:41

Perhaps not but we took them later so they are ours now
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 01:43

*The envoys leave without further contest. A few short days later, the well drilled and disciplined Brigardi militia launch surprise attacks against numerous towns and forts in a lighting strike into Thengul territory.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 01:44

the signs seem to indicate they lead to towns or cities
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 01:45

*They make note of the directions the signs point so that they may avoid the cities and towns.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-10-13, 01:49

the road is clearly worn with countless hoofmarks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next