Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-20, 17:49

there you go
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-20, 17:52

kewl
i should probs describe Trajan later
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-20, 18:56

OOC don't you love how someone has to ask about your character's appearance because you never brought it up to begin with?

and yes I'm still in a lull period
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-20, 19:22

OOC: Lovely, though the Dracoans are based off of Rome, and the Romans were short compared to the 'Barbarians' of Europe
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-20, 19:24

OOC: well somewhere in the dracian gene pool the clavea exist :p
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-20, 19:42

OOC: Lol, I guess. Though I think they're more magic than anything
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-20, 20:05

"Yes yes, I'm on my way"
*He sets off toward his own men*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-20, 20:08

OOC *cackles*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-20, 20:11

OOC: Since it's only 11 days till my birthday I thought you guys could pool your money together to buy me something.

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Mars-Alpha-Pattern-Warlord-Titan

Nothing too big, just a £1230 Titan from Forge World.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-20, 20:17

OOC if u dont mind gettin me that new knight fer xmas
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-20, 20:41

OOC: It's a helluva lot cheaper, sure!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-20, 20:45

*ket follows a few steps* "We can hold the canyon until you arrive, just come quickly, they might send beasts" *he mounts his horse and rides for the canyon*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-20, 20:48

"Lure them into the canyon, that way they can't bring their numerical superiority to bear(Bare?) and my archers can line up on their flanks"

*He walks off*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-20, 22:00

so description of Trajan
He istall of stature with a fair complexion, shapely limbs, a somewhat full face, and keen black eyes.
He is also carefully trimmed and shaven, but the hair he does have is a chocolatey brown. He is typically not seen without his armour, which is an adapted suit of Invicti armour with a removable faceplate so he can be heard and seen when giving orders to his troops. The armour is also black rather than the typical unpainted armour of the legions, with gold trim and a red cape.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-20, 23:35

Ooh fancy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-20, 23:41

indeedy
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-20, 23:48

Shall we continue?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-21, 00:05

OOC sometime tonight?

not me of course just adding in to let people know I'm alive
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-21, 00:12

okayz
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-21, 00:23

Excellent! RAE!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-21, 01:11

OOC ... rae?
I wanted to say a bit more but couldn't make words
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-21, 14:36

OOC. americans be like "I cant keep working for $11 an hour for the rest of my life!"
....and im just sitting here like... dude... thats more than 3 times more than what i work for... shut up and buy yourself stuff...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-21, 15:46

*stirs from dayz overdose* whaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-21, 15:47

OOC hallo raeven
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-21, 16:06

OOC: sup brah
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-21, 16:10

nm
wat bout you
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-21, 16:58

OOC: not much ye
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-21, 17:03

same
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-21, 17:04

OOC aye
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 00:35

*The next morning Joachim goes to see the daiymo. His speech muffled by the heavy scarf over his face. He holds the sheathed blade in his off hand.*

Joachim: An interesting blade, your grace. If you do not mind me asking though, why send such a well made blade to a foreigner, especially one you have little reason to trust?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 00:36

"By way of an apology. Besides, that blade is standard issue for my people, we can spare one katana"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 00:39

Joachim: I see....You say your people are not strangers to the Dracians, but...a blade such a this? It's better suited to cutting, rather then piercing. Their heavy armor is not quite as easy to cut as bare flesh.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 00:41

"dracia is not our only foe."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 00:44

Joachim: Yes, the northern tribals and the Cymrai. Mm....

*He draws his long sword and hands it hilt first to the daiymo.*

Joachim: My people use straight blades such as that. They can cut well enough when they have to, but their really strength is their ability to pierce armor. Exactly what you need when facing Thengul raiders and the Dracians.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 00:45

He takes it
"we have peircing weapons also, spears and polearms and such, and blunt weapons for fighting armoured foes"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 00:46

Joachim: A polearm is fine if you are facing mounted opposition, but when you're on foot, a sword is more effective.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 00:47

"Which is where the club is most useful against armour"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 00:49

Joachim: Depends. If it's a simple wooden club, it won't do much good. If it's a proper war hammer though, it may be a different story.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 00:52

"Watashi ni kanabō o jisan!"
a guard brings him one of these
Empires of Ashes - Page 13 41268
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 00:57

*Joachim examines the weapons.*

Joachim: Impressive...but they seem...fragile compared to the blunt weapons back home.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 01:01

"the wood is heavy and thick. Besides there are many forms of kanabo. Some are entirely iron"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 01:03

Joachim: Then perhaps one day our people should hold a duel to see which is superior. Your kanabo against my people's war hammers.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 01:04

"perhaps"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 12:54

OOC: ....okay, i felt like i must share this gem.... I started playing Planetbase just now. you land on a planet and have to start building a colony. the first planet is easy mode. I would like to point out one characteristic: Chance of meteor impact: low
guess what happened within 30 seconds...?

Empires of Ashes - Page 13 Planetbase

Yes, that did just flatten or pulpify half my colonists pretty much the moment they set foot outside the landing craft....

"This is a small step for a man, but a giant leap for mSPLAT"
"Houston...? We have a problem..."
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 23:37

OOC: The odds of that are....amazing....Holy crap Naz. The frequency with which you get the worst rolls of the dice possible is.....incredible. I'm laughing so hard right now...

IC:

Joachim: I thank you for the gift, your grace, but now my men and I must take our leave. There is still much to be done before we can return home.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 23:38

"I'm no king, joachim. I'm not a 'grace'"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 23:44

Joachim: That is true. It is simply a formality in Brigard. Every local noble is effectively a minor king, hence we call them "your grace".
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 23:57

"Only the shogun is referred to as 'grace' here"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:00

Joachim: Would "your liege" be proper then?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:00

"It works"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:07

Joachim: In that cause, your liege, I must bid you farewell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next