Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Blood and Plasma

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Faelwen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-10-31, 23:50

"Also the fact i know 12 ways to kill you with this" *she pulls out a copy of the guardsmans uplifting primer, from her trouser pocket*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-01, 02:06

"With the book, or by reading the book?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-01, 11:37

"Either or... nah i joke this thing is full of shit."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-01, 11:39

*she flips to a page of a picture of a cuddly looking deamon*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-01, 13:53

"I just know how to kill people with my bare hands, the book would just make it easier, it has a metal spine."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-01, 21:53

"......what the fuck is that?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-01, 22:59

"A daemon... roughly"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-01, 23:01

"...the world was overrun by those?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-01, 23:35

"yeah, but... less cuddly. and with chaos marines"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-02, 00:09

"Right.....surely explaining the threat on a realistic fashion would help prepare soldiers instead of making them underestimate the foe"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-03, 17:44

Halo's "We are ODST" trailer is frickin amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-03, 18:22

"you're not familiar with the inquisitions stance on education are you? you see what demons are really like, they'll hunt you to the ends of the earth. because those mother fuckers are terrifying, and if the imperium at large knew what is coming, there'd be mass panic. besides that the tau don't even believe they exist"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-04, 00:08

"I was born in occupation just like you. The difference being that I was educated in the upper hive whilst you were taught by soldiers"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-04, 00:17

"I've never been to the upper hive, I'll have to go there at some point... Anyway let's get going" *she walks back into the main room, shovel over her shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-04, 00:24

"Fresh air, fresh food, clean things"
*He pockets a pair of grenades and follows her*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-04, 16:00

"Sounds... Nice. I'll have to go there some time"
*she walks out of the door, and holds it open for max*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-04, 21:20

"We'd have to find you something slightly more outlandish than what you're wearing, and thanks"
*He walks past*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-07, 22:40

"You're not getting me in a dress."

OOC: lel maid joke
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 05:44

OOC: Ehehehe

"The higher up you go the worse it becomes, you could get away with a maid outfit for the lowest levels of the 'Upper hive'. Where I was....you'd either have be the skimpiest maid in existence or have a really over the top outfit. I get away with this because it's an outfit for a gentleman rogue, which fits in nicely. Though I have been forced to wear a powdered wig before"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 10:36

Ahh Patrol, probably one of the dulliest duty for this Shas'La to be assigned.
Surely, he was destined to do something greater?
Show his skill in the art of war?
Fight against the rising necrons in the southern sector of the Taus sphere of influence, but no, Shas'La Ar'Kais was given no such glory, he was here, patrolling the under hives.

With a crack to his neck the Tau had been brought low, his assailant holding was looked like a quite run down autogun, a commissars coat hung off his torso only held to his frame by a sash, the spoils of war had been gracious to him however that commissar had obviously seen more buffets than he had battles.

Discarding the coat and the autogun in an alley, hidden away in a box for later, the tau had been stripped, tied and thrown into a dumpster, his fate unknown.
Finally donning the helmet, Arno Yjensin set to work, he finished his Iho stick before slamming down the visor of his new helm and moved on.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 13:11

OOC: SHAS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 13:32

OOC: YES IT IS I.
THE SAVIOR OF ALL.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 13:52

OOC: Yeah, well... uhm.... i was trying to come up with a witty loine but i failed completely... so.... hey, long time no see?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 14:23

"Oh hell fucking no, i think i'll dig out the rest of the commissar's clothes, that would be acceptable right?" *she looks at max expectantly*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 16:02

OOC nice to see Shas here, now I got to share this tidbit
IC the Shas catches one of the Stealthsuits on one of the roof corners with his helm's transponder. For more or less he's one of the Fire Warrior groups tasked with street patrols to measure hostilities while the majority of the eyes of the Ethereal are Stealthsuits going around by rooftop watching for developements
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 16:42

Semi: meanwhile, somewhere in the hive, the tau have somehow overlooked a carapace armoured guardsman and a sister of battle in power armour. stealthsuits are bad at recon
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 17:12

OOC don't forget the Tau are rather comfy on the world, they just need to "treat" the underhive every so often. if it were the overhive that'd be a different story
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 17:25

OOC: im joking, my best guess is they're either dead or working with the tau
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 17:38

OOC: *kicks the door in and bursts into the room* HERESY!

....i have no idea whats going on here, but judging by imperial standards theres almost certainly some sort of heresy in there...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 17:40

OOC: Oh yeah this is level 20 heresy right here, tau controlled hiveworld
Heresy:
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 18:45

OOC. ... i have some appropriate response images on my phone, and i tried to copy them over to my PC so i could upload and link them... but they are some sort of encrypted phantom images... I cant open them, only on my phone... even if i plug my phone into the PC, if i try opening or copying them, the PC just goes nuts with attempting to comply but achieves nothing... I even tried to copy them over to my SD card and then copy them over to the PC, but they just refuse to leave my phone...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 18:50

Ooc. Well, after a lot of trickery...

Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 Sob_471 Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 Sob_292
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 22:33

"max? I can not wear a maid dress right? please say yes"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 22:43

"I won't make you dress up like a maid"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 22:56

"So the commissars outfit is acceptable? Emperors arse I was worried there"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 23:16

"It'd probably shock a few people, when I up there pro-tau sentiment was fairly high. If you rock up in a Commissars uniform I think they'd report it to the Tau authorities"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 23:26

"It's all I've got besides imperial guard gear, maybe take off some of the symbols, dump the hat, it might fly" *she sets off walking towards the supposed weapon cache*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 23:35

*He follows*
"Possibly, though don't throw the hat away. It's a nice hat"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 23:44

as they heads off toward the destroyed spire brought to have a weapon cache Max sees that bum again nearby. he says nothing but he nods in a definitive manner as they walk past him.

when they arrive they see the once proud spire of the elite gangs in ruins. damn place held out purge after purge, but this time a more permanent response was warranted and the entire place is burned out, crumbling, unrecognizable. if anyone felt like setting up in here again they'd have to rebuild everything, never mind how unstable it appears to be. if there truly is a weapon cache in here it'd either be near the top of underneath everything. at the feet of the once central spire of criminals they can hear the spire creek before them, just how much damage did it sustain? then again the last gang in here were homicidal wack-jobs with a large emphasis on survival of the fittest, and explosives, lots of explosives. on second thought how much damage was collateral of their frantic defense? only one way to find out...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 23:46

"Right, let's see if anyone's around" *she rests a hand on her pistol and walks towards the spire*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 23:54

*Having never actually let go of his pistol Max behind scanning his surroundings*
"I'd prefer to get in find the weapons and get out ASAP, chances are the remaining gangs will be headed our way soon"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-08, 23:56

"There are no remaining gangs. Tau nuked em into the next millennium"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 00:03

"That's fortunate"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 00:14

*she starts carefully scrambling up the rubble, trying to get as high as possible* "yeah, but now we have to worry about the tau"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 00:24

"That should make things interesting"
*He keeps looking around, mainly for disturbances in the air or shimmers of light*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 00:33

As Max looks around he sees the bum against, rested up against one of the buildings opposite the spire, in the shade of the building more or less. the local scum though are hanging around the perimeter, he can tell they're waiting on something, maybe more men to back them up for when they take a crack at salvage
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 00:35

"Looks like we have company"
*He nods towards the scum*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 01:16

The man nods back, he notices some parties of lowlifes are arriving at the spire's base now. it seems contact with other scavenging parties is inevitable. maybe some traps are still waiting inside, set by their late masters now scorched husks
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 14:30

"Max, leave them be and they should leave us alone, no ones willing to get shot over a pile of rubble" *she continues to scale the remains of the building, ducking in and out of ruined windows and doors*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 15:46

"Right..."
*He follows*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-11-09, 21:06

*she spins the cylinder of her 8 chamber pistol* "If they do, i'm no slacker in a gunfight"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Blood and Plasma
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next