Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Blood and Plasma

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Faelwen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-17, 00:25

but lo the light only grows sharper as something is powering up
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-17, 00:28

OOC: Is the hole itself glowing if is something above the hole glowing?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-17, 00:33

the long hallway has 2 holes on opposite ends. something in it is glowing

OOC guess that works as both IC and OOC
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-17, 00:37

OOC: my phone failed me.
I meant to type 'or is something above it'

"Akira, I don't think getting closer to the ominous glowing is the best idea"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-17, 00:39

in layman's terms: if you've seen the Tau in action there's no denying that's tau weaponry about to fire there
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-17, 00:41

also angle indicates that your options are either wall or the floor to dodge the shot
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-17, 00:42

*realisation*
"SHIT!"
*He lunges forward and grabs Akira from behind before yanking her back into the doorway*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-17, 00:45

and as he clears the hallway a F-ing Railcannon shot fires down the hallway and furthers that hole on the other end with a loud crash. peek around the corner and another look reveals a small red dot of a sensor embedded above the whole with the embedded railcannon, now charged and ready to fire
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-17, 00:48

OOC: So the railgun is sticking out of the wall after having just fired
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-17, 00:50

OOC well it's embedded in the wall and all wired up to fire on non-friendlies. just now without the attention drawing blue glow you notice a little infrared sensor above the hole the canon's inside watching for targets straight down the middle of the hallway
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-17, 00:52

OOC: ohhhh

"I don't think the Tau believe in overkill....sorry for yanking on your coat"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-17, 08:02

"I would be rather dead if you hadn't, I think I can forgive you"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 09:38

"Ah...good! So how do you wanna deal with it?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 13:45

The embedded railgun sits in it's hole, humming quietly as it's ready for another, now instantaneous shot

OOC also finally thought up what's in the vault, so there (about 2 days ago by now)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 15:05

OOC: The vault?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 15:44

OOC weapon stache, etc. basically what you're here for in the spire
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 16:12

"I was thinking of just going the opposite way, actually"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 16:51

OOC her point being you took one of the 2 paths available to you, there was a 'fork in the road' back there after the exploding wall
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 17:18

OOC: okay

"Good idea"

*He starts walking back*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 17:39

the other path takes them to a balcony walkway along the spire's wall. If they look down they can see most of the parties gathering have already entered the spire. oh is that a bloke on the other side of the walkway, oh it is and he's aiming at you with some custom stubber he's got
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 17:40

"HEY GUYS! LOOK OUT FOR THE RAILGUN, MAKE SURE YOU TURN LEFT!" *she then legs it along the balcony*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 17:46

*He chases after her, his own pistol pointed to the bloke ready to fire in retaliation*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 17:53

the stubber carrying man opens fire as they run across the balcony
"Diiiie!"
whatever mod that things has it's basically an LMG in fire rate as the entire balcony rings with pinging bullets, that ricochet is getting real
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 17:59

*Max retaliates by firing off several rounds with his pistol before ducking down in an attempt to lower his profile*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 18:08

OOC I'll just use dice for certain scenarios, like attacks, albeit maybe I should've used the site's dice first but I'll rectify (76)
IC a couple of shots connect, though one of them had a clang on contact, bugger's wearing armor under his clothes. getting used to the recoil he focuses his fire (21) but can't connect his shots
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 18:23

OOC: how far away is the door?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 18:58

a stretch of 10 or more meters
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 19:01

*She runs towards the door, ducking to lower her profile* "SHHHIIIITTTTTTTTT"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 19:16

*Max brings himself up momentarily to actually have his gun pointing at the ganger before squeezing off a few rounds and emptying the clip*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 19:56

(48) some shots do connect, but only one shot does wound the gunner
"I could use some help over here!"
he ducks down to reload
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 20:01

*He takes this opportunity to dart to the door and hopefully to safety*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 20:10

*she leans around the door* "Cmon max, you wanna be pulling lead out of your ass?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 20:18

*Steps through the doorway and sidesteps so he's not in line of sight*
"I'm perfectly fine"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 20:54

and the new hallway they're in is perfectly WRECKED. Must have been a heavy gunfight when the tau came through, lot of scorch marks
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 21:02

"Wow, what a shithole.... there better be a back door to this place, or we're walking out through a wall of lead"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-18, 21:51

Ooc. Any of you on phone/tablet right now? 
Could you check youtube for me? Its just in pieces on my end... All the elements are just piled underneath each other, no graphic surfaces, etc. Is it just me, or youtube?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 01:59

*He quickly loads a spare clip and begins to make his way down the hall*
"Let's find out, hopefully that bloke will get bored of waiting and sod off"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 02:57

Yeah the halls's pretty scorched, there's even floor spanning scorches most likely from one of the tau grenades. Strewn bodies too with the occasional blue blood splatter, but no tau. When the hall does make a turn there's the remains of something the hung from the ceiling, a turret perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 19:49

"Wow, these guys were decked out"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 20:54

"Probably one of the most powerful gangs....I wonder if we sold them weapons"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-19, 23:41

"I might've worked for them, we took mercenary contracts sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-20, 00:00

"Doesn't matter now"
*Approaches the 'turret'*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-20, 00:08

"Looks pretty heavy duty, custom job probably"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-20, 00:46

"Most definitely custom, would you really expect the Tau to allow anything like this getting into the hands of a gang?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-20, 02:01

it clearly dangles by a few wires, though the turret itself clearly has some tau origin before being repurposed as a gang turret
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-20, 23:42

"Is that... A plasma weapon? Shit no wonder the tau shut this lot down"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-21, 01:00

"If they've got stuff like that I wonder what they've got tucked away underground..."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-21, 03:07

OOC oh yes I do wonder, hmm...

IC they hear a firefight break out somewhere else in the spire, a floor or more above them (if their perception checks out) and ahead of them the hallway opens up into a larger room, the left wall still going all the way to the other side of the room into another hallway (think of it as a room that was planted on the side of a hallway, or a Giant P before the hallway continues)
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-24, 16:31

"Alright, someone's pissed off down there." *she looks around the large room*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-24, 16:31

OOC: if we don't end up getting our mecha-kroot i will be disappointed
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-11-24, 16:37

"Pissed off is probably the wrong word"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Blood and Plasma
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k (Canon Only)-
Jump to: