Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Himfea Gaur
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

Empires of Ashes - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-12-30, 03:02

OOC 80ft diameter with the dable being a 30ft diamater in the middle
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-12-30, 03:04

the warriors have fully formed up now, in schiltrom formation
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-12-30, 03:05

cire pots are lobed at them
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-12-30, 03:08

their locked shields hold these back
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-12-30, 03:12

thengul continue to probe them one throws a realer wasp hive at them
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-12-30, 17:35

they seem to be waiting
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 02:43

OOC Reaper wasp
IC: 8 painted ones with great mauls charge the creatures shield walls
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 02:44

they are greeted with a forest of spears, and harsh language
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 03:29

Their rage and armor protect them from the worst damage as they hammer into them trying to break the line
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 18:57

OOC. So there are these "raid boss" things in Borderlands 2, like Terramorphus the invincible and stuff... which were designed for a full party of 4... of at least lvl 50 each... and then here am i, playing all by myself... So the logical thing to do would be to gather some people who wont loot ninja the drops and log out, yes?
Well, screw logic! Im gonna beat the fething bosses solo, like i always do! I did it in Warframe, i did it in Firefall, and im sure as hell gonna do it in Borderlands!
Forefer Alone, For The Win!

Only problem with that plan is, by the time i can do that, most of their loot will be going straight into the garbage can...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 12:56

OOC. ...oh, bloody joy....
WarThunder added tasks to the game. like "be in the top 3 of your team X times", or5 "get 12 critical hits" and whatnot... you can get warbonds for it, with which you can buy lots of cool stuff...
you dont see my problem, do you? let me enlighten you: The gods hate me.
I am literally not allowed to succeed... I am using High explosive fragmentation incendiary ammo on my aircraft, and just keep getting simple hits that actually do nothing. im pounding an enemy with 37 mil cannon barrages and he just keeps flying. hell, i even crashed into him and he wasnt bothered...
So i switch over to tanks. I have to be in the top 3, 3 times to finish the task.. no problem, i do that all the time... Except that now that would mean that i succeeded at something so i am not allowed. im top player in the entire match... then my 122 mil AP shot is completely stopped by an enemy mudguard... he then proceeds to hit my thickest armor at a ridiculus angle and pens with ease... A mudguard works better than my armor... then a guy proceeds to push me off 3rd place by 10 points at the end of the match...
The game is basically just giving me the middle finger at this point...
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 17:13

Nazamroth wrote:
OOC. So there are these "raid boss" things in Borderlands 2, like Terramorphus the invincible and stuff... which were designed for a full party of 4... of at least lvl 50 each... and then here am i, playing all by myself... So the logical thing to do would be to gather some people who wont loot ninja the drops and log out, yes?
Well, screw logic! Im gonna beat the fething bosses solo, like i always do! I did it in Warframe, i did it in Firefall, and im sure as hell gonna do it in Borderlands!
Forefer Alone, For The Win!

Only problem with that plan is, by the time i can do that, most of their loot will be going straight into the garbage can...

Count me in Nazamroth,
I have a 50 Gunzerker
and 32 Assassin

Hello everyone, after a break, I've decided to return.

What's on the stage? How does the scene look? How can I blend in?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 17:17

hello himfea Smile
and well
short version
Dracia's taken city with help from kelthrovi traitors annd somme cymriac allies and are preparing to defend against a counterattack
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 17:20

Himfea Gaur wrote:
Count me in Nazamroth,
I have a 50 Gunzerker
and 32 Assassin

I have a 49 commando.
I should probably note that i dont have an... official version. Does Tunggle still work? thats what we did co-op with the last time i played it with friends. Or maybe Hamachi? not sure if cracked version work just with that though

Yeah, checked it. Hamachi doesnt work. Tunngle it is then. you still in?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 18:11

Unfortunate
I have it on steam and I do not know whether if I can join you via Tunngle or what Tunngle actually is or how it works

Not a time for small rp then?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 18:14

Could be
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 18:16

OOC. well, its been a while since i last used it, but baically it establishes a virtual LAN connection between the players so the game thinks we are simply playing on LAN. gonna go check quickly if it still works
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 18:25

OOC: okay, i checked. assuming that we have the same game version(mine is 1.8.2 if the matchmaking screen is to be believed) and you install Tunngle too, we just have to be in the same Tunngle room and both be in LAN network mode in BL2, then it works just fine.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 13:41

OOC I swear to fuck
if I have to cast a necromancy spell to bring life back to this I will
KLAATU BARADA NIKTO
RAEVEN
I SUMMON THEE
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 15:35

the line refuses to break under the punishment depsite all odds as they hold their ground
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 15:41

Ooc starts grabbing the pipes
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 15:43

The thengul forces charge the first row taking a knee and alowing the men and women behind them to use them as a ramp to junp over the shield wall
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 15:46

many of these get skewered upon a second row of spears, but those who get through find themselves surrounded by roaring monstrosities, swinging with shortswords or even just their claws
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 15:48

The thengul warriors fight back with just as much ferosity as more push against the wall
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 15:54

their foe slowly starts to pull back, as one figure in particular steps forth from the shieldwall, a cape flowing behind him, a staff in one hand and what looks like a crowned helm upon his head
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 16:24

The thengul bulk up pressing forward but staying warry
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 16:25

He slams his staff into the ground, and a sudden shockwave of force stuns the thengul momentarily
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 16:44

The thengul quickly reorient themselves after the confusing attack
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 16:51

the figure grins as they step forward
"Some other time, perhaps, warriors of thengul"
the ground starts to shake as ceiling starts to collapse
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:25

The thengul pull back Thorgar grabing the kings blade to keep it safe
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:26

the attackers fall back down the hole they came from, the lone figure going last, sealing the breach behind him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:30

*Lly or whatever his name is leaves, leaving Trajan n Rae's chap to plan the defence*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:32

*INTENSE PLANNING ACTION*
Li is at the doorway
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:35

OOC: Ignore this post

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2016-03-02, 18:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:35

*Ket'verahi is standing leaning on his spear, waiting for Trajan to speak*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:36

Trajan: So, with that plan in place, we turn to our defense against forces from the south.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:40

*Mordred returns to his quarters, bring his lieutenants in for a quick strategic meeting*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:43

his squire be waiting for him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:46

"Hello again"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:47

"Hm, The southern walls are undamaged, and the gate is in tact, so we should be able to hold, if we get your artillery on the walls, we can deny them any option but to use siege towers"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:51

"True, but another idea would be to try and make their force smaller before they reach us. ambushes and such."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 18:00

"Do you have any troops suited to such?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 19:03

"Yes sir"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 19:03

Trajan: some of my auxilia are
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 14:34

Jarl hadra: It apears things are worse then we before thought
Jarl: thorval: that it does,
Lady nilsa: this only proves that the thengul need a king once more.
Jarl Lukk: Time of war needs king of war
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 14:44

mako catches her breath, sheathing her weapon
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 15:02

Jarl Tuk: may as well vote now
Jarl Brunor: i say jarl Thorval should lead
Jarl Ulfric: I say myself
Jarl Kuz: Thorval
Jarl bulgrim Thorval
Lady Riska: Ulfric
Mugin: as jarl olafs representitive i abstain
Lady nilsa: Thorval
Jarl Tuk: Ulfric
Jarl Thorval: i abstain
Jarl lukk: Thorval
Jarl Tarz: Ulfric
Lady frigga: i abstain
Lady sven Ulfrik
Jarl hadra:.....Thorval
Elder: the council has spoken jarl thorval step forward
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 15:07

Mako stays quiet, this obviously not concerning her
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 15:44

Thorval kneels the elder taking Dragons kiss from thorgar the blade bursting to flames as the elder befins chanting in an archaic form of thengeli the flames turning white before extinguising the red blade glowing with a pale orange light. the elder presses the balde onto thorvals arm searing the serpentine patternt of the blade into his arm, thirval makes no sound as he rises taking the blade in hand and raising it anove his head "ZU'U ALOK WAH DII GOLT OL JUN AHRK VAAT WAH REL FIN THENGUL WAH MORO AHRK KRONGRAH" with the last word said the mountin rumbles as the ancinet horn of Nidhog sounds for the first time in 400 years throughout the contenent everyone heard its cry. (the horn of Nidhog is a giant horn carved an formed into the mountain itself its hige lound an only souded when a king is crowned or war is called usually they go hand in hand)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 15:50

mako's eyes have widened at this
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 16:27

*The meeting proceeds very quickly with Trajan's son only picking up brief snippets due to the language barrier*

Mordred: We have reached agreement then, Vercingetorix shall lead the baggage train and the rest of our combined infantry back to friendly lands where we shall resupply and join the civil war. Brochael and I shall prepare the cavalry and follow acting as a rearguard incase Kelthrovi warbands attempt to intercept us.

Brochael: Aye
Vercingetorix: What about the Consul?
Mordred: He has offered support should we wish to aid my father.
Vercingetorix: are you going to take it?
Mordred: of course not. They would make the situation far worse.
Vercingetorix: Aye, that they will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next