Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+5
Dargoth
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 01:56

The void shields flickered as the ship rammed through the floating debris, the remains of countless ships not even scratching the hull of the battleship Hephaestus' Wrath. Its sensors scanned the immediate area for any hostile life signs, but it seemed the renegades had been truly bested here. Before the ship lay the forge world of Mettarius Sigma, a world now heavily in the grip of the sons of perturabo. The Iron warriors 12th Grand Battalion had sunk its claws in deep, and the time had now come to tear them out. Aboard the battleship, thousands of soldiers of the imperial army and solar auxilia were already boarding their landing craft and preparing to make planetfall, the vanguard force having already established and secured an LZ. Hephaestus' Wrath was just one of many ships to have been sent to liberate Mettarius Sigma and its enslaved population. Alongside it were many other vessels, ranging from imperial army vessels to legion astartes strike cruisers, who united had managed to smash through the iron warriors blockade. There was still a heretic fleet in planetary orbit, but both fleets knew that to engage at their current strength was to invite mutually assured destruction. The greatest chance both sides had now was a ground war. Alarm bells blared in the hangar bays of the Hephaestus' Wrath as the landing craft entered flight. The war for Mettarius Sigma had begun.

Last edited by Gorath on 2015-12-26, 02:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 01:58

OOC so you finally started it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 01:59

OOC aye
still disinterested?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 02:00

OOC yeah, 30k isn't too interesting to me compared to 40k
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 11:53

Ooc: 30k isn't as interesting as 40k, but I'll give it a bash
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 11:55

OOC I disagree :P
better tech
different armies and organisation
less dogmatic bullshit
ect
plus doing it in the scouring means less rigid timeline restrictions
and its something different, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 12:28

Ooc: yeah I get ya, but I like the dogma and layer upon layer of beurocratic nonsense. And the lost technology aspect gives everything a very declining feel with is key to 40k
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 12:37

OOC fair enough :P
so to clarify the exact time location here
The seige of terra is over
the emperor is still conscious but stuck on the throne
Codex, inquisition, Grey Knights, dont exist yet
Still using Legions
and the followin primarchs are still kickin
Dorn, perturabo, russ, guilliman, alpharius, fulgrim, angron, mortarion, magnus, curze, lorgar, corax, khan
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 15:18

OOC: NO MY LIEGE
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 15:21

huh?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 15:25

OOC: VULKAAANNN
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 15:26

OOC XD
vulkan's missing dood
So
LET US BEGIN
IC the landing craft make planetfall, disgorging hundreds of troops and fighting vehicles onto the planet's surface
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 15:52

*in amongst the masses of men and machines, about a hundred salamanders stride forth, one of the few groups of survivors from the drop massacre*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 15:54

One of the humans approaches them
he's a Lord Marshal of the Solar Auxilia, clad in a magnificent suit of Artificer armour, his household retinue following him
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 15:58

"Greetings marshal" *the salamander at the front of the group walks up to him, blackened and burned armour combined with new peices where plate had cracked or been destroyed, the only indication of his rank being a ceramite chain hung at his hip*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 16:02

"Salamander. A pleasure to fight alongside your legion once more."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 16:09

"What is left of it, at least, I look forward to evening the body count against my former brothers" *he looks at the horizon, and sighs somewhat angrily*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 16:10

He nods
"Well its not just renegade astartes that face us here"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 16:16

"Any man who stands with the traitor Horus will burn" *a hatred uncommon in the usually calm and collected salamanders burns in his voice, mirrored by his men behind him, preparing weapons, and grumbling amongst themselves about when battle will be joined*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 16:20

"Agreed. The iron warriors here are backed up by the seleucid thorakite *spits on the floor* traitor imperial army. Reports suggest that they have enslaved the populas and are using them as slave labour and cannon fodder."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 16:33

"Bastards" *a low growl emminates from his throat* "using civilians as cannon fodder, dishonourable" *at this point his sentence decends into colourful insults in a mixture of low and high gothic.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 16:35

"Agreed. And we can bank on any prisoners they take from our men being sent against us"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 16:41

"Take that as a hint to fight to the last, I trust your men will be informed"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 16:44

"Of course. Ive fought them before, and this thorakite general in particular."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 16:53

"This time, we'll make sure it's his last battle."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 16:56

"Agreed. My men are establishing a command post now"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 17:09

"What other legions are joining us?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 17:11

"The imperial fists have promised their aid, and there is a small contingient of space wolves making planetfall"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 17:19

"The wolves will share our furvour, perhaps they will even keep up."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 17:19

He chuckles
"Perhaps"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 19:04

"Anyway, I bid you accompany me to the command centre. We have much to discuss"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 19:54

"Lead on my friend" *he turns to his men* "Claim an area of the landing site as our own, and set up a munitions stockpile"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 20:13

He leads the way. The pair eventually reach a command bunker, newly established
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 20:49

"Good man, i assume you have a battleplan?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 20:50

"The beginnings of one." There are several other officers there
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 20:57

"hello gentlemen." *he glances around the room, then removes his helmet, clipping it to his belt. revealing his jet-black skin and his smouldering red eyes*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 20:57

They salute
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 21:27

"No need for that, we're all human"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 21:43

They nod. Not counting the household guards there are five men in the room.
First, the lord marshal, the solar auxilia commander, his artificer armour truly standing out in the room.
Next, stands the imperial army officer, his basic carapace armour and officer cap giving him away.
Next to him, the navy air force contingient commander, pilots helm on his head, his left arm a cybernetic replacement.
Next to him stands the room's tallest occupant other than the astartes. His body covered in thick bulky powered armour, draped in the red cloak of the adeptus mechanicus.
Finally there stands a man with the bearing of a warrior, his unique pattern of armour marking him out as a Knight Baron.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 21:46

"In the emperor's name..." *he says this with little fervour*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 21:47

Marshal: Is something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 21:50

"Forgive my lack of fervour, I see little of the emperors light in current events"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 21:54

He nods
"Anyway. Introductions gentlemen?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 22:55

"I am captain Pyriel, a title I'm not yet used to, rather... Rapid promotions and reorganisations were required after Istavaan IV"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 23:01

They all nod, introducing themselvex in turn
"Marshal Drell, 236th terran auxilia"
"Colonel Kallos, 15th jouran dragoons"
"Rear admiral Yularen"
"Magos Lord Straxus"
"Baron Troikus"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 23:11

"A pleasure gentlemen, now, what is our plan of attack, we must make sure to minimise civilian casualties"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-26, 23:19

Troikus: A difficult task in this case. In this case, we already saw the scum threw their slaves at us in droves when we were establishing a beachhead. My knights and I did not realise the tragedy unitil our cannons were smoking, the bodies scattered and the foe routed."
Straxus: Bah. A necessary sacrifice to obtain victory.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-27, 00:39

"The murder of the emperor's people is not necessary, nor is it permitted"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-27, 00:41

Troika nods in approval "A tragedy I do not forgive myself for"
the magos is about to retort but Drell glares him down
Kallos: the point remains however. How do we avoid civilian casualties when the enemy throw them at our guns, in garb that disguises their true nature?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime2015-12-27, 00:45

"We cannot, we must simply deny them access to more civilians and our own soldiers"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Barbed Hook    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next