Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+5
Dargoth
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 20:41

OOC: send something at him to see how good his guy is in combat
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 21:01

OOC: Go for it mate!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 21:57

*as he looks back, the loud bang of a 50calibre sniper rifle echos from the towerblocks, punching a hole straight through the jeep's engine block, causing the engine to splutter and die. multiple red dots appear on him, and his companions. a voice echo's from the towerblocks, making it impossible to pinpoint where from* "Drop your weapons and step out of the vehicle"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 22:02

"This is meant to be friendly territory"
*The helmet switches to IR mode highlighting anyone visible in that particular part of the spectrum*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 22:06

*he sees a spread of orange humanoid shapes against the blue of the buildings, one of whom with a bright red object* "get out of the jeep and get on the fucking ground!" *A bullet strikes the jeep with a ping*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 22:09

*He opens the door and steps out*

Semi-IC: Que? No hablo ingles
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 22:12

"Drop the weapon! on the floor! and the other two as well!"

Semi: Obtener en el puto suelo
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 22:15

"WHY?"

*The setting sun finally drops below the horizon and the area is quickly plunged into darkness*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 22:22

OOC aaaanggon
50cal sniper? when bolter-snipers exist?
IC the two ready their rifles
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 22:24

*A few figures swing out on ropes from various windows, this was obviously a coordinated ambush, among them are a pair of salamanders scout marines, their armour is brand new, this is likely their first deployment, alongside them are 4 solar auxillia, toting lasrifles, a volkite rifle, and most notably, a rotor cannon. The two scout marines move up, scoped bolters aimed* "On the floor, NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 22:26

Anders: GET DOWN
he throws a shroud bomb at the floor where they are, resulting in the 3 being completely obscured
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 22:26

OOC: the shooter was human, not a space marine probably used the pre heresy absolution sniper
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 22:28

*a few shots rain down from above, landing outside the area of smoke, and the whine of the rotor cannon spinning is audible* "Don't do anything stupid, you can take bullets with that armour, they can't"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 22:30

*the scouts drop to a knee, about 10 metres away, its obvious they intend to wait out the smoke*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 22:35

"Get to a building"
*He takes aim with his own rifle and drops the two scouts with ease before darting toward a building*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 22:35

several blast-charge shots fly out into the salamanders, at the very least knocking them on their asses
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 22:47

OOC: you were inside a giant cloud of Ir resistant smoke bruh, ya cant see jack shiiiit
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 22:47

OOC heat vision in the helmets dude
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 22:50

The smoke is made to screw up that, i did a quick google
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 22:50

Auspex?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 22:52

"Move back, the smoke will cover us and draw them to us"

*He throws a pair of grenades that land in the general vicinity of the scouts and begins to move back along the route they took, headed toward a tall building*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 22:56

the other two follow
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 23:03

OOC: Happy new year... yaaaay...another year closer to the grave
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 23:03

still another hour over here naz :P
am currently in my room
avoiding people
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 23:12

Yeah, i celebrated by grumbling about all the firworks because i couldnt hear the video i was watching.... then a few minutes after midnight, i noticed what the time is...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-31, 23:13

heheh
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 00:16

*One of the two scouts takes most of the blast, falling to the ground* "Open fire!" *the rotor cannon spits bullets into the smoke, with an absurd rate of fire*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 00:25

OOC happy new year
IC the two follow him, darting for cover away from the fire
Anders: Sons of bitches!
Lyanna: Loading Blast charge!
Anders: target the gunner!
Lyanna: got it! *she quickly lines up a shot, hitting the rotor cannon dead on, the force of the shot knocking it from the wielder's hands*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 00:29

*A shot from the sniper hits Lyanna in the right leg, the remaining scout loosing a volley of bolt shells at (bushs guy forgotten the name)* "Non lethal shots only!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 00:30

Manson arrives at the command centre, his squad of ten astartes holding their bolters in a relaxed posture, but their true nature highly on edge.
Heading through a weave of tents, sandbags and men ferrying commands back and forth. Mortal imperial armymen standing in a shocked awe as 11 astartes arrive from nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 00:35

he sees a man in navy officer uniform talking over a vox, looking at a dataslate
Yularen: dammit get the primaris-lightnings in the air now! Intercept those gunships before they reach our lines!

Lyanna: fuck!
Anders: get down! *looses a blast charge shot at the sniper*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 00:37

*He turns and looses a volley of bolts at the scouts before running toward Lyanna and picking her up*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 00:37

*the shot impacts harmlessly on where the sniper was, they're following imperial army doctrine to the letter, repositioning after every shot*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 00:39

*more shots impact his armour, any more fire and he might start to take damage, in aiming for him, two more rounds pass through lyannas shoulder, and her stomach*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 00:40

Lyanna;s armour surprisingly takes the shot to the stomach just fine, but the shoulder shot penetrates she yells in pain from it
Anders: wait, non lethal? *shouts* WHAT DO YOU FUCKERS WANT?!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 00:44

*there is a lul in the firing, but red dots from no less than 3 snipers, show it could start again very soon.* *the scout talks calmly, while hiding behind a wall about 7 metres away* "That... astartes... thing. arrived in a warp portal, you think noone noticed? It took out a hab block. He's an unknown quantity."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 00:46

Anders: well you can fuck right off! You imperial bastards are burning my home right now, you can be damn sure I'm killing at least one of you before you take me down!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 00:47

*He gets her into a building and lays her down on a table*

"GET HERE NOW! I'LL DEAL WITH THEM!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 00:48

"There are 4 men with sniper rifles pointed at you, or hadn't you noticed. The iron warriors brought this upon you when they betrayed the emperor." *one of the red dots moves over onto anders' chest*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 00:49

Anders stands, slowly, his hands raised....the imperials notice too late a primed phosphex bomb in one of his hands
Anders: you try it, we all die!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 00:51

*Leaving Lyanna on the table Lucious sprints toward Anders, to the normal humans he is a faint blur streaking towards the unsuspecting Olympian"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 00:52

"Commander, Praetor Manson of the blood angels" he says as his men form up behind him, pointing their weapons down in a peaceful gesture.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 00:53

*the scout rounds the corner, drops his shoulder, and charges towards Anders, he yells into his vox* "TAKE THE SHOT"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 00:54

Elsewhere
"What news do you bring me, zethus?"
"my lord Djurah, I have located the warp disturbence...a being. My sources tell me it is a person, as I cannot detect their location myself. I have used the emptinesss in their warp presence to track them. They are currently under attack by imperial forces"
"Prepare a portal then, Dispatch Oedon to deal with this"

he looks up at him before saluting
"Rear admiral yularen, 552nd Retribution fleet"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 00:58

*the bullet strikes anders, just as the scout hits him, wrapping his hand around anders, holding the grenade's arm closed*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 00:59

The shot digs into the chest armour, but does not penetrate, ending up stuck deep in the plate itself
Anders: get the fuck off me, murderer!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:01

"YOU'RE THE ONE TRYING TO RENDER THIS AREA UNINHABITABLE FOR THE NEXT HUNDRED FUCKING YEARS"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:01

*he holds onto the grenade, tight enough to hurt anders, but not to break bones*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:02

"YOU MEAN LIKE YOUR YELLOW ARMOURED BASTARD BROTHERS HAVE DONE TO MY HOME?!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:03

"Good to meet you, but there is no time for formalities, Admiral... what do you require us to do?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 01:04

Yularen: I'm afraid I'm not in charge my lord. You'll want to talk to lord marshal Drell, he's inside the command bunker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next