Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silly space adventures

Go down 
+4
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

Silly space adventures      - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 00:58

Dar: speaking of if you have any requests for your missions mearly ask
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 01:00

*nods*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 01:06

Dar: nowthen lets begin (walks into a large tent)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 01:07

the avatar follows
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 01:14

Inside is a digitally recreated hologram of the planet
Dar: your first target is here (points to a red bunker) its heavily defended and home to civilians we need the whole bunker demolished colateral is up to you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 01:15

"so maximum collateral"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 01:18

Dar: just dont let ot be obvieous it was chaos
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 01:19

"Right, right"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 01:24

You have access to any of our forces planetside should you need assistance
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 01:25

"No need. So is it just you here with your 'knights' or are there others?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 01:36

Dar: mostly yes a few mwmbers of other legions are here but as far as i am aware i am the only chaos lord on the planet other then that there are small cultist pokets scattered everywhere (they show up on the planet) dont expect much from them
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 01:37

"Anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 01:43

unfortunitly thats about it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 01:44

"right. Well unfortunatly this mortal body requires rest and fuel"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 01:49

Well we have plenty of resources and safe houses so thats not an issue
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 01:53

"Good. *reaches for the helmet*"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 02:00

Dar: enjoy yourself
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 02:17

the helm is removed, revealing a woman's face, the head size clearly showing she isnt an astartes
"I'll try"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 02:25

Dar: om sure you will. i on the other han have paperwork to do (his mood visably darkens as he walks off)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 02:26

".....PAPERWORK?!"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 02:29

Dar: the arbiter of chaos may seem like a good title but really its just a glorified accountant crossed with a small amount of warmaster.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 02:30

".....huh"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 02:32

Dar: (gains an evil tint to his eyes) unless. (turns to her) i just had an idea.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 02:33

"....what?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 02:34

In a flash dar is infront of her "your going to help" (grabs her and drags her off)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 02:36

"................WAT"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 02:38

The next thing she knows shes infront of a desk with more papers and files then she has ever seen dargoth across from her and working threw his own insane stack. she is also bolted to the desk
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 02:39

".......You're serious"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 02:41

Dar: Anout the work yes everything elses was just for fun
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 02:42

"....and I thought kroeger was boring"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 02:51

Dar: hey thats not really fair its not like i want to do this (he is finishing the paperwork rapidly as hes talking)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 02:53

she sighs and starts going
"*seemingly to herself* OH SHUT UP YOU"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 02:56

Dar: little voice on your head?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 02:57

"The girl"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 03:01

What she say?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 03:02

"She's laughing at me. she's not meant to be happy"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 03:03

Dar: eh i have that effect on people (is ising his tail to work faster)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 03:04

".....I hate this"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 03:05

Dar: join the club.....you do realize you could leave at any time right?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 03:07

"Too late now"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 03:07

Suit yourself
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 03:09

"SHUT UP GIRL, THIS IS YOUR BODY I'M DOING THIS WITH"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 03:12

Dar: heh.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 03:13

"I'mma have to torture her later"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 03:15

Dar: In the biblical sense ir the literal?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 03:22

OOC just going to say it here: biblical? I'm unsure if that word would still exist after the Emperor first reformed religion and blah blah
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 10:05

OOC. fun fact time!
We are currently at a total of 113594 posts on the forum, this one included
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 19:25

OOC the word may no longer existp but wont stop dar from using it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-07, 19:26

"Literal"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-08, 03:23

Dar was hopeing for abother freak out
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-08, 03:24

"Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silly space adventures
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next