Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Gorath
cow-man
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 00:48

"The less time they have to stop us the better"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 00:51

+You appreciate us do you? Yet you support our polar opposites. i find your appreciation hard to believe.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 00:53

+I support the defense of my family and home. I don't give a shit about some warmaster of chaos or emperor of mankind, I give a shit about my family and loved ones!+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 00:56

+One of them wants to have your family safe and free to live and travell the stars as they wish, the other wants to kill most of humanity. Guess which is which+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 00:57

+One of them is dead, one might aswell be! I don't give a fuck about either!+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 01:07

*his voice is monotonous* +you had such promise, a shame. I suppose the human soldiers must die alongside their astartes masters, if they cannot be swayed+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 01:08

+What would you have us do?+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 02:28

"Probably renounce your loyalty to the iron warriors and join him"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 11:31

+obviously that would be ideal, but rather unlikely. If you could convince as many people to retreat off world as possible, that would do a great deal+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 11:35

+....do you want to know why I hate the imperials so much?+
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 12:11

OOC. congrats, gorath. You have so many posts that you are officially classified as a spambot!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 12:17

Wat
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 12:18

OOC. check what groups you are a member of
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 12:24

....glad to see everyone else is as dedicated as me
*cries*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 12:42

OOC: Righty ho.... now where did we leave the banhammer, i know its around here somewhere
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 12:52

OOC. dont cry. Here, have some onions.

on another note, i decided to RP england in Civ 5. So im going around, fucking shit up in foreign lands all over the world
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 12:57

+Go on, I'm sure your reasoning will have me begging forgiveness+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 13:10

+...when I was a little girl My dad died. I never really met him, just heard stories. He was a soldier so he was rarely home, but mum always talked about what a good man he was and how brave he was, going off to fight like that. Mum died when I was about fifteen, illness took her. Left me alone, except my baby brother. I had to look after myself and raise him too. It worked out eventually. He turned out fine, and I was damned if I was letting fate take him from me too. Eventually I got drafted, and I left my brother in the best hands I could, with a friend's family....and then a few months ago, the oh so proud sons of dorn took from me what fate hadn't+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 13:38

+you lost someone close to you, at the hands of the imperial fists, so now you hate the imperium. wonderful reason.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 13:40

+This is a war, everyone will loose people close to them+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 13:50

+He was just a boy! He meant EVERYTHING to me+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 14:15

+Don't blame us, blame the people who started the war that killed him.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 16:18

+the IVth legion didnt kill my brother. They killed the murderers who did+
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 19:16

OOC. ...you know, i think bush would be kinda pissed if he knew that i started naming my ships in Civ 5, im with england, and not a single one of them is called "The Hood" ......in fact, the flagship of england/UK/GB/whatever, is "The Valiant Phallus"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 19:26

Do you rule the waves?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 20:02

OOC. pretty much, yeah... ive been at war with poland and the huns for at least a thousand years now... my army has units that are so elite, they have all the promotions, and my fleets are just constantly bombarding all enemy cities.
You know the english get the ship of the line, which is an advanced frigate, and the longbowmen which is an advanced crossbowman(+ 1 range, most importantly) so i built a ton of each and started farming XP.
Basically, i decided not to give a single fuck about what the world thinks about me and just rule everything... so far, the only thing stopping me from doing so is that if im too quick about it, everyone will fall before i would reach my full potential... which is no fun after all...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 20:04

Hail brittania
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 20:11

OOC. uhm... actually... this kinda describes the current "wars"
"Well, you see, George, I did like it, back in the old days when the prerequisite of a British campaign was that the enemy should under no circumstances carry guns -- even spears made us think twice. The kind of people we liked to fight were two feet tall and armed with dry grass."

As in, we are literally just standing/anchoring outside their cities, and bombarding them into oblivion constantly... we havent had an actual battle in at least... 500 years... even then, it was just one ironclad raiding a city for some extra XP...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-24, 23:07

OOC claim everything and make people pay respects to you, sounds like Britain in earlier times I think (no offense if any is to be had)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-25, 00:18

OOC: Claim everything, Rule world, fight two world wars, lose nearly everything, brag about the empire whilst crying ourselves to sleep because we are no longer powerful or influential.

Sounds about right for us Britons.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-25, 01:55

+Her utter hatred for them is not surprising. My fiancé lots her entire family to orks and a cunt who wanted to get back at her family and steal their land+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-25, 02:04

Anders cocks his head
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-25, 02:10

"She was the daughter of an imperial knight house. I also own the only remaining knight of that house"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-25, 02:18

"....look can we just get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-25, 02:19

"I can't make it go faster, we're entering the atmosphere"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-25, 02:20

"So where are we headed?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-25, 02:22

"Well if I'm right, well fly over the imperial LZ, and land just outside of the Iron Warrior held city"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-25, 02:23

"Good"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-25, 23:31

+..... *there is a long pause as he thinks*..... I would suggest a course change. The lZ has anti air batteries+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-25, 23:39

Anders:+Thought you said we were free game+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-25, 23:43

+this pod carries a Salamanders IFF transponder. They won't shoot+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-26, 08:23

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: