Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 18:13

+exactly.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 18:15

+they will attempt to counter or strategy, at which point we will teleport in and engage them in close quarters+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 18:16

+...that seems idiotic to me. You'll be playing right into their hands, if their infiltrators are ad well placed as I beleive. I propose a different solution+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 18:18

+Go on.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 18:22

+Our armies working together would not work. The bitter hatred would undo it fast, as would your allies. It would also give the alpha legion the advantage of knowing their foe. I propose a task force be assembled, hand picked by the two of us, covering their heraldry and colours so as to remain an unknown quantity, operating independant of any command save yours and mine+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 18:24

+Would they know of this? and either of us could order our men to shoot the others+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 18:27

+then ensure their orders require both of our consent. The team would know of this, and the fact there are men of both sides amongst them means that were I to order them to attack your forces, the salamanders amongst them would refuse+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 18:30

+My men may tolerate this, perhaps it could partially defuse this unfortunate conflict.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 18:32

+Perhaps+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 18:35

+How many men does this plan require+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 18:36

+For now two squads. I will likely assign some non astartes also, as stealth is not our strong suit+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 18:52

+I'll find some men, most of our active men are terminators, but i can find a few+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 18:55

+I am glad you can see reason on this+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 19:56

+Do not think this means i trust you warrior+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 20:00

+I never suggested such+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 20:38

+good, now, what is this plan, i have fairly few men and i wont waste them on a suicide mission+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 21:17

*As the pod soars across the sky, Lucius stands and looks through a vision slit at the imperial LZ and staging grounds. Although the skies are not clear he can still build a fairly accurate model based upon his view from above*

"Reconaissance complete. I should be able to build a 3D model using the software I've got loaded into the suit. Are you two alright?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 21:19

+Simple. Anti Espionage Operations+

Lyanna: yea
Anders just nods
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 21:24

"Good, we should be landing in approximately 15 minutes."
*He goes back to the controls and alters the angle of approach*
"Unfortunately it will be pitch black and I can't land near to the base as the pod will be shot on sight"
*The Kharybdis shakes rather vigorously as Iron Warrior AA opens up*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 21:28

+Anti espionage? My company is free of spies i can tell you.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 21:29

+You cannot be certain of this. What is more, your allies even more so cannot be certain of this+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 21:37

+I know each of my men well, and interfering with other legions could get us killed+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 21:39

+Hence why they will bear no recognizable heraldry or colours.+

lyanna grumbles to herself
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 21:41

"What's wrong?"

*Another shell rocks the hull*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 21:44

"Not a fan of taking fire"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 21:56

"No one is"
*He straps himself in. The pod shakes again as more and more shells begin to connect*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 22:21

+You're asking men to strip their heraldry?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 22:25

+if it is obvious who they work for, the alpha legion will be able to trace them to us+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 22:27

they wait
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 22:29

+I can only give you men who did not fight at istavaan, those who did will not paint over their battle scars+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-27, 22:32

+Understood+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 00:44

*The shaking was due to turbulence. Lacking any logic engines on the AA, the iron warriors so ply watch as the assault claw/drop pod/thing sores across the sky...towards them. They run rather quickly before the Kharybdis touches down behind the quadgun*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 00:48

the warriors aim their weapons
Anders: I'll handle this
*the pod seems to growl*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 00:53

"Easy girl, I doubt they'll shoot"

*He walks over to Lyanna and undoes her harness*
"You know, the mechanicus believe that all pieces of technology posses a spirit. They're wrong, it's the big ones with inbuilt computers and cogitators that actually possess a form of spirit. You see this vehicle possesses an internal cogitator which is used to calculate velocity, angle of descent, ect. And I'm pretty sure that over the year all those stray bits of code and information have connected to form a...personality of sorts. Insane I know but I've seen it happen"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 01:05

Anders climbs out of the pod
"Iron within?"
Marine: Iron without. What the hell is going on?

Lyanna:....that'll be why the imperials stopped using the dreadclaw
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 01:12

"Yep"
*He lifts her up and jumps out*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 01:13

*anders has just finished explaining*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 01:27

"Hi"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 01:39

they lower their weapons
"Get her to the chirumeks, she looks like she needs patching up"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 02:19

*He goes off in search of the medic, only asking what on earth it was once they were out of earshot. Once he finds out he finds the guy fairly quickly*

"Broken leg and a bullet wound to the right shoulder"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 02:22

the chirumek's mechatendrites start examining the wounds
"Shouldn't be hard to patch up"
(hes an astartes btw)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 02:23

"Good, I'll leave her with you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 02:24

the mechatendrites lift her out of his arms and lay her down on a bed
"won't take long"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 02:32

*He leans on a wall*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 02:35

Anders: we'll be back in a bit. c'mon lucius
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 02:44

"Coming"
*he follows Anders*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 02:49

he goes outside and sits down
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 02:52

*He stays standing*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 02:53

he takes off his helmet
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 02:57

"So..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 02:58

"You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: