Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 02:43

he nods in greeting
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 02:59

"You don't have to join me you know"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 03:05

"Tarkin's orders"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 03:24

"Know any more than I do on our assignment?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 03:52

"Slightly. I found some security footage, know the identity of this mystery warrior"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 03:56

"Who?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 03:57

"A silent sister"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 04:46

"....a blank?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 07:37

OOC: I lost my first Xcom campaign.
I blame Damage Roulette. It caused sectoid sot one shot anyone not wearing carapace. And anything above sectoid a to one shot carapace.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 08:17

"Yep"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 10:41

"Salamanders, iron warriors. Until this mission is complete you're all brothers in arms. So under orders from both me and the warsmith, start acting like it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 11:10

Crach nods again
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 11:50

OOC. So i started playing Wildstar because why not... thought it was an amusing concept so i made basically a small catgirl assassin character.... at this point, i have no idea what im doing, i just keep mashing my ability hotkeys... i mean it doesnt cost anything to use most abilities, just the cooldown so buttonmash seems like a valid strategy... feels dumb doing it, but hey, it works...

And i just went running all over the place licking slugs to get high for a challenge! XD
it was kinda like that flamethrower mission in Far Cry 3
Back to top Go down
http://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 20:36

OOC. ...aaand, i have just been fired for the first time in my life... oh joy.... considering all the shitstorms that have been plaguing my life recently, im getting more and more certain that someone up there has a vendetta going on against me...

"Because your work quality was insufficient" ..... i mean seriously? After 3 weeks of not getting work, i had to ask what the problem is, and after half a week they deign to tell me that i have been fired...
Hell, they regularly called me in early and had me stay longer and i almost always did. they even forget to tell me that i dont have to go in and i only learn it when i travel in and am ready to check in.
When a guy smeared (hopefully) dog shit on a chair, i cleaned it off without a further word. But the guy who refuses to take out trashbags of popcorn to the other trash is still working there....

....on the bright side, the new Monster Musume chapter is out...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 20:55

OOC oh neat, just finished it now after seeing your post there
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 21:51

*hugs naz*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 23:22

OOC I'm kind of bad at comforting people, most likely why I didn't bring up a response to your... troubles
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-14, 03:19

"This should be fun"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-14, 11:30

"If thats the right word"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-14, 19:56

OOC. ...and now i get an email from the school saying that its my fault for not reading through the entire fucking rulebook that i am late on my payment and that i might get fired because of it because i didnt hand in a form... ....its been 1 week since school started, ffs.... surely you can survive until im done with the fething bureaucracy! and i would have the money on your fething account already, if the fething office was open so i could finalise the selling of my soul to your infernal masters of capitalism!
You know, years, decades from now, i will be able to look back into the past, and pinpoint precisely when everything came crashing down...: 2016. 01. 28. around 20:00. From that point onward, right after a brief spurt of luck with finally passing economics, everything went downhill like a frikkin landslide...

The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 Db37cbb63108d148ce59edf805a7aac6
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-14, 23:41

OOC honestly, I'm at a loss. it seems at this rate it could turn into "this was the last post by Nazamroth before being royally screwed over and was lost to us"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-15, 12:36

Ooc. You know that 40k proverb "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment"?
Well at this point im hoping for nothing and still get disappointed on a daily basis...

I just spent the last 5 and a half hours wading neck deep through the mire of bureaucracy... I wanted to hand in a petition to the dean, but the uni already started the process of firing me so i had to take the loan even before handing it in not to mention getting a reply, so i went through the trouble of doing that, then i was directed to an office in the uni to print ozt the contract and whatnot, but it turns out they cant do that there, so they sent me back to the guys who sent me there in the first place which is half a capital city away. Then i had to go another half capital away to do tax shit, then i went another half capital away to hand in my work clothes after i got fired... Got no explanation why, btw.  Now for the first time today, i finally sat down because i missed the train home by like 5 minutes so i can wait another hour... To top it off, its been raining all day while i was running rounds. And even though i have stuff to watch on my memory stick, i neglected to pack the adapter in the morning...
And all this shite just so i can keep suffering in uni... Im starting to get the impression that im a masochist...

Also, i hope im not killing the thread...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-15, 12:53

is rae here
ad....jesus naz
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-15, 12:57

Naz mate, you're getting really hard done to, but it won't last forever, you'll get a break Smile

Yeah gor, imma here
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-15, 12:59

OOC you wanna continue?
and yea...at this rate naz has worse luck than corax
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-15, 14:09

OOC. ....update: turns out my adapter was on the bottom of my pack all along... i love Fate's sense of humor....
on the bright side, my status changed from "fired" to "active".... i wonder how long this respite will last...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-15, 14:12

....is alpharius fucking with you?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-15, 14:16

OOC. more like tzeentch or Cegoratch, i would think. Alpharius has motives. those two just do it for the lolz.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-15, 14:17

Ah....well....would it cheer you know that Tzeentch is fucking with someone IC too?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-15, 14:20

OOC. is it the emperor? because i already read Heretical Love where they did it... Big E was having quite a headache after E Junior was born....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-15, 14:21

OOC hehe, the call-backs
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-15, 14:25

The space wolves.
The 13th company return
Every planet in the fenris system except fenris is infested with daemons
Warp storms are forming the thousand sons symbol of vengeance
Logans stuck underground on midgardia
The dark angels are bombarding the system
The changeling is secretly piloting the rock
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-15, 14:26

OOC. ...isnt this a M30ish RP? o.O
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-15, 14:27

No i mean this is happening in canon now
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-15, 14:37

OOC. da hell did GW come up with again?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-15, 14:38

All of the above apparently
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-15, 14:45

Oh and just being near the wulfen of the 13th company is making lots o the wolves go berserker mode
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-15, 17:54

OOC. .....FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
I remembered where i forgot to go to today! The dentist! I had an appointment to finally finish up my tooth today but i couldnt even get home by the time i was late for it!
.....*sigh* ....i knew this day was going too well.... you see what i mean by "im not even expecting anything anymore and i still keep being disappointed" now?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-16, 01:32

Gorath wrote:
OOC you wanna continue?
and yea...at this rate naz has worse luck than corax
I'm guessing you dont rae :P                     
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-16, 11:15

OOC: IM FUCKIN BACK, I WAS AT A PLACE, DOING A THING
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-16, 11:16

A THING?!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-16, 11:18

OOC: A THING, WITH STUFF
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-16, 11:20

MY GAWD
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-16, 11:20

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-16, 11:22

Pyriel: "Gentlemen, I assume you're all familiar with jump packs. Your basic training should have covered their use, if not, telling me before you jump out of a thunderhawk would be good"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-16, 11:23

THE DIAMONDS

IC Crach: relax, we know how to use em
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-16, 11:41

"good, get set up for a jump, in the meanwhile, i need to find your drop site."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-16, 11:42

"Alright boys, you heard the man"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-16, 12:00

"And another thing, you have free use of the armoury, within reason of course, i've seen jump pack equipped devastators used about ten times already, and it only went well once."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-16, 12:02

"Devastators require stable positooning, not surprised that failed. Jump pack equipped tactical support squads however..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-02-16, 12:06

"If you want to take grenade launchers i will allow it, If you run into heavy resistance, I will deploy with support via drop pod. Only call for this assistance in a dire circumstance, as the operation will cease to be covert, Blank armour or no myself and our heavy units will be recognised"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: