Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 19:56

OOC heheheh
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 19:57

*Pyriel sits in the dust and ash, his greatsword driven into the ground beside him, a block of masonry repurposed as a seat. he sits, and he counts the dead, his own brothers, mercifully few, the imperial fists, far too many, guardsmen, innumerable, both allied and enemy, and not enough iron warriors.*

*Somewhere else upon the planet, a scout marine wanders the desolate wastes, stalker bolter held limply in his hands, eyes scanning the horizon.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 19:59

in orbit, a lone strike cruiser exits warpspace
black in armour, a white raven emblazoned upon the side of the ship
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 20:12

*This is relayed to pyriel, and he stands from his seat, wrenches the sword from the earth, and speaks over the vox, open channel* +Greetings brothers, i'm afraid you missed the battle.+

*The scout marine is still walking among the empty buildings, he uses a vox frequency he spoke once with the person he is looking for* +Is anyone there?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 20:16

Maldorax: +Pyriel, is that your voice I hear you old drake?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 20:19

Pyriel: +It is indeed brother, it is indeed. I didn't know you made it out of that blasted pit of fire.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 20:21

+Barely. Good to hear from you once again.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 20:31

Pyriel: +To what does our little battlefield owe the honor of your presence?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 20:32

+Orders. You've got a new mission, one that we have to tag along for.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 21:44

+Hm, no rest for the wicked eh?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 21:50

+heh, you aren't wrong. I would like if we could meet in person+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 21:54

+Of course brother, Unfortunately all my dropships are occupied with the post battle logistics.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 22:05

+Don't worry. I'm on my way+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 22:29

+I'll be waiting brother+ *Sighs as he sits back down, and begins once more to watch the apothecaries and medics pick across the field*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 22:31

before long a modified pattern of storm eagle heads down from orbit, landing nearby
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 23:12

*Pyriel stands slowly*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 23:20

at which point maldorax exits the dropship, jumping down and landing infront of pyriel
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 23:20

"You always had a flare for the dramatic."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 23:21

he chuckles
"Shock and awe, shock and awe."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 23:23

*pyriel holds out a hand to shake his brother's*

"Could have done with some of that here."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 23:24

he takes it
"you were fighting the fourth legion. That sort of thing doesn't work on them."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 23:27

"True enough, just got to scramble from cover to cover, or wade through the fire."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-02, 23:28

"How bad was it?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 00:30

*pyriel sighs heavily* "very bad, it brought back too many memories of istavaan." *he turns and gestures to the field strewn with corpses* "and made to many bodies."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 11:04

Maldorax sighs 
"I'm sorry to hear that."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 15:21

"Fighting the warriors... Give me any other battle but this."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 15:23

"Then I have somewhat good news"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 15:35

"Not fighting the warriors this time?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 15:44

OOC. ooooh, raaaeeee
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 15:48

"Indeed. Command seems to realise the shear lack of men we both have. We've got a less combat heavy mission. Together."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 15:52

OOC: Coming naz dearest

"Glad to hear it, we'll need the time to lick our wounds"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 15:58

"Indeed. All things considered, I feel we need this sort of a break"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 16:01

*Shakes his head* "When will this damned war end?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 16:12

"Varying degrees of speculation. I know at least one person who thinks it damn well won't."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 16:34

"The traitors can't hold out forever."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 16:36

"Neither can we."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 17:13

"We can hold on a damn sight better, with mars and terra held."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 17:27

"Held? are you kidding? How well did you 'hold' against the iron warriors pyriel? Its not exactly inspiring, but its better to be realistic."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 17:29

"My point being, where can they resupply? we are pushing them into an ever smaller corner of the galaxy."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 17:32

"They clearly have somewhere. And even if we have mars, its not in a great shape."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 17:33

"Even ruined as it is, mars still holds the greatest manufactorums of the galaxy."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 17:37

"And ruined as it is, its not manufacturing shit."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 17:50

"I've missed your outlook brother, but we needn't worry about resupply here" *he points upwards, and Very faintly above the cloud and dust, the outline of the hammer of flame is visible.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 17:51

he chuckles
"Admittedly true"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 17:57

"And unless a fleet has a go at us, The hammer will see us through no issue."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 17:58

"Well hopefully we won't have to deal with that"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 18:00

"Got to be realistic eh?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 18:25

"Right. Anyway, brief version, Command's found a bunch of powerful artifacts either in no mans land or in enemy hands. Wants us to retrieve em."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 18:48

"Artifacts? What kind of... Artifacts?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 18:54

"Varying. Wildly."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-11-03, 19:42

"What are we talking, wargear? ships?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next