Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 00:04

+Negative+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 00:06

+see you on the ground, brother.+

*a small fleet of salamanders craft of varying patterns enters atmosphere, heading for the large landmass*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 00:13

likewise, several darkwing gunships laden with raven guard accompany them
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 00:26

*the ships land in a rough corral, and the marines pile out and take up defensive positions.* ???: +this is ground team, we are down, immidiate area is free of hostiles+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 00:29

The leader of this vangaurd force, a vigilator, is stood nearby
"Confirmed....this place feels odd"
OOC note, any psykers who came with could suddenly detect the planet after they entered atmosphere
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 20:37

*The pyroclast sergeant, leader of the salamanders there replies* "Indeed. I would say we are not alone here."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 20:45

"Hm....look, over there...looks like a settlement....abandoned though"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 20:50

Pyroclast: "A suitable redoubt, we should reposition there." *He hesistates on giving the order, waiting for the higher ranked astarte's approval*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 21:05

"Affirmative. I'll check it out with my Mor Deythan"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 21:10

Pyroclast: "We will hold this position."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 21:12

"If I give the signal, head to my location"
*he sets off*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 21:19

Pyroclast: "Confirmed brother, good hunting."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 22:07

before long, the pyroclast gets the signal
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 22:15

*The Salamanders come quickly, a storm of footfalls, the men of the vanguard are an eclectic mix of the heavy elements of the salamanders, pyroclasts and firedrakes... and one lightly armoured initiate.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 22:19

they do find an abandoned camp...built from a crashed stormbird
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 22:22

+Brother?+ *They sweep it slowly, very slowly*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 23:21

+Strange....very strange+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 23:24

+what is it brother?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 23:28

+See for yourself. Stormbird astartes dropship. Sokar pattern.+
OOC yo dawg, why'd yer steam die
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 23:29

Ooc: I'm on a phone now

*he runs his hand along it, looking for insignia.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 23:31

OOC o
kk
IC its too old and dust covered to see any colours, but what he finds is not something he expects
A scarab symbol
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 23:34

"... The thousand sons..." +brother, close ranks, and protect our psykers... This drop ship is from the thousand sons.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 23:35

+In that case...we may be in luck+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 23:37

+surely they have heard of the Wolves' campaign on prospero?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 23:37

+And if they haven't? Or if they have also learned of horus' deception?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 23:39

+I do not like this brother... We should await instructions from the praetors, and fortify this place. Have the techmarines see to this vessel.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 23:40

+Agreed. I'll send out my mor deythan to patrol and scout the surrounding area. you talk to the commanders.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 23:42

*the pyroclast has his men set up a quick defence, designating the more solid buildings as fire bases, and blocking some of the narrower alleys between buildings with rubble and debris*

+Praetors, we have identified the legion forces present as the thousand sons legion.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 23:44

+The sons of prospero? that is...interesting. Pyriel, input?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 23:48

Pyriel: +this could be good, or very, very bad. The sons can be strong allies, or very dangerous enemies.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 23:49

+Agreed....I think we should deploy, start looking. *to the pyroclast* Start looking for any trace of where they went from there, some kind of trail we can follow+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 23:54

Pyroclast: +I believe your own forces will be superior at that task, they are already scouting while we hold down the beachhead.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-08, 23:54

+Affirmative+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-09, 09:44

*switches vox line* +brother, the praetors wish us to find evidence of where the sons have gone from this place.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-09, 12:05

+affirmative. Will report back if I find something.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-10, 16:56

+We will continue to fortify this position.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-10, 16:57

+Rodger that+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-10, 17:00

*A large dropship swings by, and deposits a battlescarred falchion superheavy tank on the northern edge of the town, and soon the astartes are underway digging in the mighty godmachine.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-10, 17:08

*The raven guard scout party notice they're being shadowed. Not as good at infiltration as them, they notice, but only from a few small mistakes on his behalf. a snapped twig, the sound of a rifle barrel tapping a tree as it is steadied.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-10, 17:08

the scouts have found some tracks and are inspecting them
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-10, 17:30

*The presence stops, but the leader still feels he's there... something about that scout's senses*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-10, 17:34

The vigilater just chuckles
"Come out salamander, I know you're there."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-10, 17:35

Ooc. Is there any particular reason that you extracted yourself from the league completely, gorath?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-10, 17:36

OOC short version? I can't bloody keep up with you two :P
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-10, 17:38

Ooc. ....weakling
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-10, 17:39

OOC sorry
I make a post, look away, look back and there's half a page of new stuff XD
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-10, 17:41

Ooc. Weird.... Rae keeps going dark all the time
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-10, 17:42

OOC yeah but when yer actually going
i mean, i have no idea whats going on in it now XD
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-10, 17:44

Ooc. Raiding khornes backyard
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-10, 17:44

OOC heh
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2016-11-10, 17:46

Tyren: *he pads out of the undergrowth, slowly* "You heard the twig snap."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next