Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other associated silly adventures

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 23:11

*a pretty burly bald bloke, with more tattoos than you can count, wearing a pretty ragged leather jacket, with the arms ripped off under a flack chestplate, and holding a combat shotgun pokes his head around the door* "uh, cogboy? We have a problem... Well about 20 problems really."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 23:11

"....elaborate"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 23:12

Lori: What ever does? Like this guy, for example...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 23:13

"Some of the guys from the gang, asking about you *he points at lori* guess they followed ya. we can prolly take em... But there'll be more soon enough"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 23:15

Lori: oh, how nice of them. If you join us, we get the arbites off your back, if not, we bury you...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 23:17

Ooc oh bloody hell
Ic "...wonderful...About that cannon ammo"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 23:19

Ooc. ?
Ic.
Lori: yeah, where do you keep it again...?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 23:20

Ooc i can... fix this
Ic "the crate. Over there."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 23:22

Ooc. Fix what?
Ic.
/Starts loading up on ammo/
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 23:24

Ooc nvm. This is just....unanticipated
Ic the priest retrieves a macrostubber
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 23:33

Guys?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 23:38

"Cmon, there's only like 20 with las-pistols, we're not fighting space marines here."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 23:40

He goes outside to confront them
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 23:42

*the burly guy follows*

Ooc: who wants to be the gangers?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 23:44

Ooc you do it, i got a small plan
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 23:51

*one of the gangers, looks little older than 15, points his pistol and says, quite shakily* "h-hey cogboy! Give us the lass what dissed the boss!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 23:52

*the other gangers murmur in agreement, a few point their guns too*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 23:54

"Youre serious? Well I-"
From nearby ledges streets and allies several men and women appear, all wearing similar garb to eachother
Darren is amongst them
???: Surrender, imposters, You cannot win here!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 00:17

Rae?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 01:24

....anyone?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 18:54

OOC: so im building a new reactor to power my base now, just because i have so much raw material lying around that its starting to overflow in my chests... A big one... i mean really big... could probably power a titan big... It has 4 2 meter thick and 10 meter long fuel rods in it... honestly, i dont even know what to do with it... i fire it up at 100% and it would probably fill up my storage capacity in seconds.... maybe just build a big-ass laser and link it up... lasers make most things better....

Lori: /while finishing up the loading of the cannon/.... that almost sounded like Mr. Grunt from before...

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 19:04

The group all have autoguns n a couple o heavy stubbers
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 19:44

OOC: i thought they were armed with laspistols? O.o
Also, i had to set up a separate Gelid Cryotheum production line and run piping all the way up to the top of the reactor, it takes so much to fill it up... and even with a fully automated production line it takes ages...
IC:
Lori: well, gearhead, i hope you prayed to the omnissiah last night
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 19:51

Ooc theyre 2 different groups. Ones with autoguns are threatenin the ones with laspistols
Ic "wait....this is gettin interestin"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 19:57

/uhm....waits.../
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 19:58

.....*needs rae*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 23:03

"Ohhh shhhittt boys It's those hardcore motherfuckers" *a few gangers look like they're about to run*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 23:03

Darren: Surrender now or we open fire!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 23:08

"We ain't surrendering to you crazy bastards, you'd probably... Eat us or some shit"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 23:11

the clicking of safeties being disabled fills the air as they aim their rifles
"Five seconds!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 23:14

*the gangers think better of their pride, and conclude that discretion truly is the better part of valour, and leg it*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 23:15

Burly bloke: "well shit we're right proper fucked"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 23:17

as they flee the gangers pull back, the imposters dealt with
Techpriest:...that happened. *he tries to spot the kid*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 23:19

"What the fuck happened there? I thought they wanted you dead cogboy?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 23:21

"It would seem we have two groups here. The ones with pistols were merely impersonating the local gang...not a smart idea as you can see"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 23:28

"Uhhh huh... Those guys are stone cold psychos"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 23:29

"I wouldn't disagree on that"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-11, 14:34

OOC....is this dead already~?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-11, 15:08

OOC. i was wondering that myself....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-11, 15:09

OOC.....who are we waiting for?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-11, 15:34

OOC. i dont know. Last time i tried something, we were waiting for Rae to do stuff and not much seems to have changed since then.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-11, 15:39

OOC well
wont be on much today i'm afraid
got work to do n stuff
can continue later n tomorrow tho
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-11, 16:24

OOC. it would also help if things wouldnt start happening past midnight
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-11, 16:25

dont worry, i'll be done at the latest at 8PM GMT
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-11, 17:44

OOC. current events:
*public finds out that the government did bad shit... again*
Everyone: you broke the law. Rectify it and punish those responsible!
Government: no we didnt...
Everyone: yes you did! it says here, clear as day!
Government: .....well, shit... Viktor, we need to change the law again, retroactively.
Viktor: Already working on it. ...aaand, done. Okay people, lets do this with a democratic vote. Who says we should change the law to allow us to do it?
*government has 2/3 majority. its literally impossible to veto them*
Viktor: okay, we do it then.
/the next day/
Government: see? the law clearly says we did nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-11, 21:04

OOC i here
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-11, 21:16

Ooc. Yay? 
Your idea of time is still rather sloppy though
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-11, 21:17

OOC IRL stuff happened that was out of my control
ye bloody irongut
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-11, 21:27

Ooc. Not sure if thats an insult or a compliment
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-11, 21:28

As it was meant
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-03-11, 21:36

So...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other associated silly adventures   Other associated silly adventures - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other associated silly adventures
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: