Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood in the old world

Go down 
+2
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Blood in the old world - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-14, 21:57

"That's convenient"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-14, 21:59

"take good care of it"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-14, 22:30

"I will"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-14, 22:42

"Then come"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-14, 22:47

Don't mind if I do
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-14, 22:48

"As you wish"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-14, 22:48

they set out, a few other knights and quite a few (but not that much in comparison to the full army) soldiers coming with
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-14, 23:02

*Off they go*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-14, 23:06

before long they're in the city.....what they find inside....you know the ending of the film troy? it looks like that happened in there
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-14, 23:08

*He says something even Heinrich doesn't understand*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-14, 23:31

"....by Sigmar...."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 00:45

"..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 00:53

the soldiers and knights slowly proceed from street to street looking for survivors
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 00:58

*He follows*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 01:02

they go from street to street, past countless bodies, with no signs of survivors yet
even the demigryph looks a tad disgusted
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 01:12

*He looks around for anything out of the ordinary*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 01:14

he sees movement in a ruined house window
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 01:40

*He approaches it with his sword drawn*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 01:50

he sees it again, seemingly moving away from the window
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 01:54

*He finds a way in and begins searching*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 01:57

nothing downstairs, except for a dead man
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 02:01

*He keeps searching*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 02:03

once he gets upstairs he sees something move in the next room
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 02:20

*He looks for something to use as a makeshift shield and picks up a smashed up table before following*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 13:52

he finds a person, their gender and age unknown under the muck and blood staining them, cowering in the corner
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 15:32

Suddenly (Everyone is feeling this for reference) A wind starts blowing through the town, howls erupting as it blows through the burnt out and destroyed buildings, chilling all living things to the bone.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 15:49

the knights and soldiers draw weapons, looking around cautiously
the bright wizard is with them btw
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 15:50

OOC: I shall wait until sir bush of wookie gets back for us to continue if that is okay with thy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 15:51

OOC kk
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 15:56

OOC: Boobies

*He drops the makeshift shield and walks toward the person*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 15:58

they cower in the corner some more
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 16:05

OOC: 10/10 your finally speaking English bush

IC: The wind grows stronger as a un-natural mist sets in (Bush is seeing this aswell)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 16:06

the bright wizard uses magic to lighten up the place
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 16:12

No matter how bright his flames, the light can't penetrate the veil around them.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 16:14

*Gwyddion picks up the makeshift shield and turns toward the door, readying his mind for combat*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 16:16

the soldiers gather together, facing outwards against any potential foe
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 16:18

The empire soldiers would notice that several of their number hath gone missing

Gwyddion would hear movement outside
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 16:20

*Gwyddion positions himself opposite the door, allowing him to ambush any gribblies in the mist*

OOC: Gribblies in the Mist.....Sounds like a £20 budget horror film that goes viral
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 16:23

OOC: I would watch the shit out of that movie
IC: Suddenly the movement stops, and the sound of something armored crashing to the ground is heard outside
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 16:25

a few soldiers look that way
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 16:26

"................."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 16:33

OOC: Its john cena out of no where

IC: the mist clears, revealing the site of a horrific massacre. Dead soldiers and peasantry litter the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 16:34

OOC so the same as before then?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 16:36

OOC: Depends on if you want to inspect the bodies further or not

Blood in the old world - Page 4 N1viY8S
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 16:38

OOC no i mean, are there more bodies now cause there were a load already
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 16:39

OOC: Alot more. Mainly consisting of the soldiers who set out with your lot.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 16:41

the wizard slowly approaches them, ready to burn shit if he needs to
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 16:45

Despite the party setting out fairly recently, the bodies of the knights found are clearly in the advanced stages of decay, with chunks of armor having rusted at points.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 16:49

Wizard:....Sir, the elves have done something to this place. Perhaps cursed it. It would be safer to leave now, burn it to the ground.
Sir Henry:....Fine. We're leaving men.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 16:51

OOC: Flee cowards
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-03-15, 16:55

*He gestures for the survivor to follow him and cautiously leads him/her/it out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood in the old world
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next