Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood in the old world

Go down 
+2
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Blood in the old world - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:24

he sighs and shakes his head
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:25

they feel like they are being watched.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:25

"You should probably get your men ready if you suspect an attack"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:45

She looks upon the camp with curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:46

"oh they're already preparing as we speak"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:47

"Good"

--

*She hears rustling from a nearby tree*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:49

"Will you be ready?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:49

she quickly grabs out her bow pointing at the rustling.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:53

"It doesn't take long to string a bow"

---

*She sees a Waywatcher pointing his own bow at her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:54

"True enough"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:54

"What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:57

"I am keeping watch, what is your business here?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 00:58

"Non of your business savage."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 01:03

"Savage? Look to your own people before you go calling the rest of us savages"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 01:08

"To be honest I don't exactly like my own people either, but at least I don't worship trees and only care about one forest." she says her arrows pulled all the way back,"I'm only going to warn you once. turn back."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 01:13

"I care for my people, this forest protects us and allows us to live in relative peace unlike you High Elves and your cousins. Now leave before you make a mistake you won't live to regret"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 01:17

"I Can't afford to be caught so I cant leave ."\
after saying that she fires her arrow grabbing out her blade
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 01:20

*He looses his own arrow and they clash in midair before he too unsheathes his sword*
"Are you trying to get caught?"

--

*Gwyddion leaves Henry to his own devices and wanders off toward his little camp on the hill. Listening out for strange noises*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 01:26

She clashes with his blades parrying him and pushing him against the tree
"I told you to back off ."
--------------------------------------------
Gareth walks up to the other knight."We may have company, look over there." he points to tree rustling violently.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 01:27

Henry and Emhyr notice this, drawing their weapons
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 01:29

*He counter attacks quickly, forcing the high elf back*

"This land is ours, surely you understand the concept of patrolling your borders and watching potential threats?"

--

*Gwyddion is already stringing his bow*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 01:37

She counter attacks him again pulling him down falling with him on top of him grabbing her sword about ready to strike looking up to see the humans looking at them and merely uses her blade to make him look at them as well.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 01:38

they notice the knights are now approaching as are several soldiers
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 01:43

*He withdraws his sword from against her chin*
"I know a place, it's not far, we can outrun them"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 01:44

"And what get killed by your brothers and sisters?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 01:46

Henry: ELVES OF THE WOOD! WE MEAN THE FOREST NO HARM! I ASK THAT YOU SHOW YOURSELVES, SO WE MAY SPEAK!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 01:47

"I'm a Waywatcher, I work alone. Promise not to backstab me and I'll make sure we can resolve this dispute"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 01:49

Having not gotten a response, Henry does something unexpected. He drops his weapon, obviously on purpose
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 01:49

"Grrr fine...." she lets go of him getting up "Lead the way."
-------
henry sees a familiar green cloak.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 01:52

"Run"
*He breaks into a sprint guiding her toward Athel Loren*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 01:53

She scoffs as she follows him into the woods.
----
the cloak disappears in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 01:55

*Gwyddion looses an arrow, narrowly missing the Shadow Warriors leg*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 02:01

She sees the arrow almost hit her and she grabs out an arrow firing it out at the archer hitting Gwyddion in the leg.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 02:03

He sighs
"Sigmar dammit"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 02:07

*She hears him swear rather loudly before another arrow brushes past her*
--
Waywatcher: Don't turn! Keep running, he can't hit us once we enter the forest
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 02:16

she continues to run away following the waywatcher.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 02:19

*A few moments later and they are masked by the forest. He guides her to a small camp built into a fairly large tree*

"Make yourself at home, the other Elves rarely come near here"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 19:14

the messenger leaves
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 19:16

The next day the beast lord is gathering his men together
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 19:17

Vorga's men are already good to go
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 19:18

The shamen seeks out vorga
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 19:26

He's relaxing by a tree one of the soldiers that was captured hanging by hooks imbedded in his hands and back from the tree blood driping into vials below him

Vorga: good morning shaman
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 19:38

"Red sun rises, human. The blood god looks kindly upon us this day"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 19:47

Volga: i hear them in my dreams sometimes (stabs a hook in the soldiers foot increasinf the bloodflow)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 19:52

"Then you are unusually blessed"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 19:53

Vorga: many say they are that few can prove it (hook in the other leg, note this guy is still alive bearly)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 19:55

"Aye they do. The beast lord wishes to put the castle to the sword, reduce it to rubble"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 20:04

Vorga/ bit of a waste but not like we can hold it (grabs his nut bag(mind out of gutter) ) almost out of nuts.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 20:06

"Quite. We are almost done here in the south"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-21, 20:17

OOC: *Gasp* What if his "but bag" I made from the severed scrotums (Scroti?) of his enemies? XD
Sorry....
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2016-03-22, 02:32

Vorga: great then if she agreed we can meet half way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood in the old world
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next