Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Dargoth
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 22:44

Captain Raeven wrote:
Ket: "I will take many pages from his book when the throne is mine, but a painless execution will not be their reward, they will spill every name they know in the torturers chair, and then, the names they say will face the same."
id recommend a thengeli torturer they are simple but brutal flaying, joint snapping, branding, blood eagle you name it they can do it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 22:47

Mako: a what?!
the monster sinks back below the surface, out of view for now, before resurfacing to swallow one of the thengul who fell in the water from the other ship whole

Trajan: well, there is a reason my family still holds so much favor with the senate, even after five hundred years. Alexios saved Dracia. Since then, the city's Invicti swear an oath of blood to never fall prey to corruption, and to publicly execute any found guilty of it, or who attempt to bribe them.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 22:50

Ooc: kelthrovi tortures are not execution methods, the prisoner will survive, brands, removal of teeth, finger and toenails, then fingers and toes, the slow removal of skin... Need I go on?

Ket: *ironfaced* "some say a good King rules with the love and respect of his fellows, someday i aspire to, but fear will have to do in the short term"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 22:54

Trajan: a means to an end?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 22:59

OOC no need just saying the thengeli know a thing or two as well
IC helga: sea king huge fish thats armored from head to fin in harder then iron scales and can bite a whale in half we call it the king of fish. (several nets and harpoons are fired at it out of the many balista on each ship.)
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 23:03

Ket: "indeed, the detritus of our once proud nation must be cleared."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 23:05

the fish dives, the ballistas having not penetrated deep enough to get a secure hold on it

Trajan nods
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 23:09

Ket: "do you know enough of me now?" *he has taken off all his upper body armour, revealing the bloodstained cream tunic beneath*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 23:11

Trajan: how long have you been a soldier.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 23:15

Ket: "since my fifteenth summer. I am 34 now, so I have been a soldier for nineteen years."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 23:16

Trajan: impressive that you're alive.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 23:20

Ket: "they do not all us immortals for nothing." *from the neckline of his tunic Trajan can see a large scar starting at his shoulder and cutting down into his chest and beyond*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 23:25

Trajan: well, the original incarnation of the immortals was very different if I remember correctly. Called that because they recruited at the exact same rate they took losses I think?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 23:32

Ket: "you know a lot about us. That was before we adopted our heavy armour. Now the myth is that we are in fact, invincible"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 23:37

Trajan: Indeed. Was around five hundred and fifty years ago if i'm correct. In response to our conquest of the shogunate land north of the vein.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 23:38

Ket: "they proved themselves well."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 23:40

Trajan: aye, if the stories are true.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 23:42

Ket: "there's usually a grain of truth to a story."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 23:47

trajan nods
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 23:52

Ket: "is that all?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-19, 23:59

Trajan: any questions of your own?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-20, 00:12

Ket: "hmmm... Not that I can think of."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-20, 00:14

Trajan: really? that is surprising
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-20, 00:19

Ket: "unlike me, you're quite the public figure."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-20, 00:26

Trajan: My personal life isn't as far as I'm aware.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-20, 00:29

Ket: "why is your personal life of interest to me?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-20, 00:35

Trajan: the personal life makes the personality. the personality, makes the man.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-20, 00:36

Ket: "hm. My personal life..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-20, 01:24

Ket: *he looks deep in thought* "besides being a soldier."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-20, 08:35

Trajan pours himself some wine
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-20, 08:36

Ket: "what would you consider as your private life?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-20, 08:40

Trajan:...I'd assume your non military life
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-20, 08:42

Ket: *sighs thoughtfully* "before I was fifteen? I do not see how that defines me now." *hes obviously confused to the concept*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-20, 08:44

Trajan: simple. one's mind is at its most....impressionable before that age. what one learns, and experiences there, is what shapes who you are.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-20, 08:44

Trajan: there is also the fact i assumed you had some kind of leave.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-20, 08:47

Ket: "leave? Oh you mean when the men make free of a towns entertainments for a night, I don't tend to... Engage. With that. A quiet cup of wine is more to my tastes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-20, 08:49

Trajan:...a night??
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-20, 09:02

Ket: "yes, immortals don't have families to return to, what would be do with an extended period of free time?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-20, 09:12

*what would we do
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-21, 03:19

OOC: Masturbate furiously?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-21, 10:19

Ooc: you don't need time off to masturbate furiously
Plus, they get paid, and whores exist
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-21, 10:42

OOC herrooo
IC Trajan:...spend time not killing/dieing?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-21, 10:54

Ket: "we spend most of our time not killing or dying. Logistics is the main part of warfare."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-21, 11:09

Trajan: and those wars are mostly raiding aren't they? near constant, if what i've heard is to be beleived, to fuel the slave machine that is kelthro?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-21, 11:10

Ket: "the immortals are not used on slave raids, even if we were commanded to, we would not. Overkill, as you in the north would say."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-21, 11:11

Trajan: then what do you do?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-21, 11:16

Ket: "military targets, encampments that fall too close to our borders"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-21, 11:18

Trajan: ah of course.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-21, 11:24

Ket: *shrugs* "we are the hammer of kelthro. I would have thought by now any disappearance of an encampment would be attributed to us."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-08-21, 11:32

Trajan: so you don't...go home? Go out, watch a show, go hunting, get drunk with friends....none of that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next