Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+5
Marha
Chapter Master Arken
Dargoth
Azrok
Ortus
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 17:02

"...with them. I'm supposed to...but I don't have to"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 17:03

"By the sounds of it, i cant imagine the conversation is especially good."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 17:05

"You could say that"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 17:06

"I'm assuming silence"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 17:07

"Yes"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 17:13

"Well, our lunch conversations are usually much better... although..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 17:14

"Although?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 17:21

"Bringing you... well they'll be less freaked out than a normal legionary..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 17:21

"...should I come?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 17:25

"Yeah, Most welcome you'll feel anywhere i reckon."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 17:25

"Then lets go"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 17:27

"We've set ourselves up by the eastern gate." *she picks her shield back up, and leads the way.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 17:28

LI follows close behind, likely spooking out anyone nearby
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 17:32

*When they approach the east gate, the immortals have set up a camp there, and have taken the ruined gate, and a few nearby houses that were destroyed in the siege, and created a palisade in the gateway. the huge market square has been overtaken by tents, and the streets leading to it blocked with more makeshift palisades. The street they're walking down has a pair of immortals guarding the gate, and one talking to a young man standing in front of a burned out house.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 17:41

LI stays close to Diana, staying quiet now
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 17:42

???: *In kelthrovi* "Diana! Who've you got with..." *Exited/alarmed yelling, and four more immortals jog out of the gate, and the one talking to the young man turns around.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 17:48

LI stays quiet, not sure what's going on
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 17:54

???: *In kelthrovi, while he walks towards diana and LI* "Diana, Why have you brought a clavae here?"

Diana: "I've been talking to her, she's called LI."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 17:59

Li stays quiet
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 18:13

???: "LI hm... so, why'd you bring her?"

Diana: "Figured she could use some better company."

???: *In dracian* "Well then, welcome to the camp, li."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 18:20

"Thankyou"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 18:52

OOC. okay, fuck it. ive had enough of Armored Warfare for a while...

Every fucking time.. im a one-hit kill, and suddenly it spawns 2-3 enemies already pre-aimed at my ass and gives me just enough time to curse Obsidian Entertainment before i get fucking nuked!

Literally the only way you can play this game is by finding the best camp spots and letting other go and spot for you! For fucks sake, i usually get shot at even when i am not spotted! a fucking AI just killed me through a building and this is not one of those games where you can do that!
Not to mention PvP! Even if you do get a match every once in a blue moon, you camp in a bush and thats it! You cant do anything else! If you move out, the cam,per on the other team spot you and kill you before you could even fire your gun! Even fucking MBTs with fucking 700 mil of frontal armor cant just advance because if someone can shoot them from the side in a 20+ degree angle, they are already penetrating!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-18, 20:25

OOC. Also, himfea, i am deeply disappointed that they didnt even do a single slash with it... and that it was all silver-gray... we know the emperor only like gold and brass....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-19, 21:35

Diana: "Try to keep the, 'I killed a clavae' stories to a minimum please."

???: "But i did once, even ask Ket."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-19, 21:37

"Reinforcing a point"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-19, 21:38

OOC: Also Naz, I'm playing as Austria-Hungary in BF1...They speak German. This confuses me, on the plus side the uniforms are sexy as all fuck.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-19, 21:59

OOC: Well, the Italians have pushed us back to the final point. Using only 2 of their 3 attacks.
Now we must repulse 150 of them AND A FUCKING AIRSHIP (Rather hard to kill)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-19, 22:06

OOC: Nearly won, the fortress basically became a cloud of gas as everyone spammed gas grenades.
I was camping in a corner wearing my gas mask and spraying randomly into the gas cloud, acting as a spawn beacon and letting my squad deploy on the flag.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-19, 22:14

OOC. yeah, the official language of the Austro-Hungarian Empire was German. Sure, pretty much anyone could get away with only speaking hungarian outside of the austrian parts, but officially, it was german.
And I would say the italians have no real chance against the Austro-Hungarians.... I mean it took them like the... 7th or 8th battle of the Isonzo until they finally made a significant push of any degree... and even then, only because of ineptitude in A-H high command, and the commander in charge of the front basically made a brand new heavily fortified defensive line before any strategic objectives were threatened....
Man, if you think about it, every time Hungary got fucked over, it was because of High-Command... Most people below that, performed exceptionally in our efforts all the way since 1523....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-19, 22:17

OOC: Welcome to the British military.
Our leaders were almost always sheep, and our soldiers lions.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-19, 22:18

OOC: We won. Lost the Venetian Alps, but we held the Adriatic Coast.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-19, 22:24

OOC. Well, basically...
1523: Ill not help my king win a crucial battle! Once he loses, i can take over the country!
*153 year long ottoman occupation ensues...*

1848:
"I think this Dembinsky guy who fucked up so many times, still has much promise! Give him command of all the armies!"
"But sir, we have Görgey who keeps winning and is an excellent commander!"
"I said Dembinsky!"
*The completely winnable revolution and war for independence is lost... the guy in charge escapes and lives to 100+ years on a mediterranean island...*

1918:
"We are going to war alongside Austria!"
"Sir, surely the previous prime minister did not commit suicide over the decision without a good reason..."
"I said war!"
*proceed to lose 2/3 of the country and population....*

And lets not go into details....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-19, 22:34

OOC: Yeah, Hungary got fucked over historically.

Also uniforms: http://m.imgur.com/a/S5XvM

Why yes, only the scout gets bolt action rifles.
Yes everyone else gets either semi auto or full auto.
Yes they will obliterate the scout at anything closer than 200+ metres.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-19, 22:36

Trajan: fair enough.

LI appears to be glaring at him. note due to her helmet, it looks like a metal skull with eyeballs is glaring at him from behind the helm
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-19, 22:37

OOC. theres a reason i think Battlefield 1 is a really shit WW1 game... .they basically slapped a WW1 skin on a generic FPS and thats about it....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-19, 22:38

OOC: Basically Yeah. The multiplayer is generic FPS set in WW1, but the campaign really makes up for it!

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2016-10-19, 22:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-19, 22:39

???: "What, war is war." *Stares straight back, he has a scar running from below his left eye, crossing his nose, and forcing his mouth into a permanent sneer.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-19, 22:54

LI:...correct.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-19, 23:09

???: "your clavae brother fought well if that's any consolation."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-19, 23:10

LI:...brother?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-19, 23:22

???: "it was a man... Ever heard the phrase brother in arms?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-19, 23:24

LI: no.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-19, 23:56

"I recommend getting your own shit in order and alerting your senate. Unity will be the deciding factor for your people. Tell them what is happening. Drum up national pride make your recruitment stations swell with volunteers. You're going to need every man you can get, if they open up a front in Voldamia"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-20, 00:01

"Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks so." *he offers his hand* "farewell your grace. and good luck."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-20, 00:45

"Farewell Trajan" *shakes it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-20, 00:50

he grins
"Look out for news from kelthro. If things go well, their king will be dead within the year."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-20, 14:36

Empires of Ashes F4w4w2a
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-20, 20:42

OOC. Armored warfare logic:
Expeditionary Tank top ammo penetration: 303 mm
T-72 Ural front hull armor: 220 mil.
Front armor angle ~60 degrees. That doubles the effective thickness...
Being the pro tanker that i am, i even angle my tank.

Exp. Tank effortlessly penetrates 3/3 shots through my front hull plating despite that fact that its ~30% thicker than what it could actually penetrate, or that it is so heavily angled, pretty much anything should just bounce off of it...

Yeah...... it is not rigged at all.... they make the game harder by increasing the enemy stat6s and throwing hordes of them at you...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-20, 21:07

???: "It means you consider those you fight alongside you, as family."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime2016-10-20, 22:36

Li:...I see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empires of Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next