Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 16:21

Amo: there are many possible explanations. I am not saying it is impossible to do it, but on a scale of millions of warriors? It would be too much of a liability.
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 17:09

Cyra: "And... not having millions of warriors?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 17:27

Amo: I am strong, but even I cannot topple a god with just my own power.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 17:55

cyra: "How about fewer, stronger daemons."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 18:00

Amo: oh, possible. Certainly intend to do it eventually. However, cannonfodder is needed. Sure, one greater demon can take out, say, a thousand lesser demons... but while its at it, all its power is focused there. meanwhile, a thousand more lesser demons go around him, and attack actually important things. Powerful ones are certainly useful, but in the end, it is the masses who win or lose the day. Not to mention, if you focus all your power into one thing, when that one thing is taken out of action, a large chunk of your power is too.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 18:51

the infiltrator speaks up
"he is right to request our power. we loathe warp creatures. nothing to gain while fighting. but we show potential to dominate"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 18:58

Amo: see? interests align as well. And she keeps messing with you because it is highly amusing how you are scared shitless by the mere clink of a jaw... Seriously, just sit down and talk with her sometime... Weird priorities and habits, but then again... demons are no exception to that. Anyway, she will not eat you, and I think I am close to solving the whole "shadow blotting out your existence" thing too.... Well, anyway, back to the tour. Catch up to us if get past this mental hurdle thing
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 19:13

"lictors aren't for assassination alone. they are vanguard. looking ahead of main force. watching for weakness then exploiting. they gather memories from enemy then return to hive when mission complete. excellent scouts"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 19:15

Amo: I believe that, I am just saying that there is no one to scout out here. Only need to make a map. Oh, by the way, if you want a room here somewhere, feel free to claim one...or two.... or more... keeps generating, so does not really matter.... They are mostly empty anyway
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 19:25

"they are of fastest bioform. they will map this place"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 19:27

Amo: well, good then. *knocks on a door they are passing by* Thats by room. Barely ever use it these days, but its still there... Questions so far?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 19:31

"tervigons seem useful partrolling these halls. but hierophants can fit yes? would noise output be too much?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 19:32

Amo: well... is there any real reason to have it patrolling? You could just use the gates to send it through to wherever it is needed, when it is needed. Plus, dont those spew smoke from their backs all the time?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 19:35

"yes, the spores kill non-tyranids too close to the bioform... ok I see issue"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 19:37

Amo: ...yeeaah.... I would rather not have to wade trough killer-smoke that blocks vision on a daily basis...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 19:47

"while that warp creature talked hive reached maximum production potential. loose end remaining is capillary towers"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 19:47

Amo: what do you mean by the capillary towers being loose ends?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 19:50

"they grow at their own pace. hastening them not in our interests"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 19:51

Amo: oh, right. Thats fine. Managed to scrounge up some interesting new things with those Sources i gave you?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 19:55

"the psykic genes are across the board better. zoanthropes feats are stronger then before. warriors have slight touch from improvements"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 19:59

Amo: good, good. When you think you have upgraded the brood enough, notify me. I have a surprise in store... Will take more than the regular tooth and claw to claim it though...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 20:02

"question. if source of that pool from 'Tzeentch', and he's one of four. what are the names of other 3?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 20:04

Amo: Hmmm... maybe i wasnt clear before. I did mention them. Well, here is the run-down in full anyway: My target, Tzeentch, Weaver of Fates, and god of Forbidden Knowledge. Khorne, God of Blood and War. Slaanesh: The Dark Prince of Pleasure and Passion. Nurgle: The Lord of Decay and Death. ....plus, depending on who you ask... There is Malal, god of Malice, and the God-Emperor of Mankind, who is arguably a chaos god now, or on his way there.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 20:06

"of mankind? that light deep in human territory. we follow it, hunt it. does he shares ties with it?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 20:07

Amo: He is the source. Or at least, he used to be. Who knows how it is now? My theory, he is just a battery on a big flashlight now, being recharged with thousands of psykers every day.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 20:11

"the power behind the light has faded? a shame"
meanwhile hive side her true form as gathered more of the sources and gathered genestealers to more easily manipulate the device configurations
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 20:15

*well, if she understands the concepts of the gods, and knows how to tune in to them, she an set them to the desired focuses. although, as stated before, they have already been pre-set to one each to avoid the hassle*
Amo: Perhaps. A major cause behind it were the very beings we intend to topple, if that is any consolation. And once they are gone, who knows, maybe the astronomican will no longer be needed dand you can have a bite of the corpse of someone powerful enough to unite a galaxy of warring individuals, and be a flashlight powerful enough to be used as a universal guidelight...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 20:19

"will weigh the pros and cons of that statement"
she draws that pistol out and fire a portal open in the middle of the hallway, a lictor stepping through before it closes. the lictor starts roaming down the hall
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 20:20

Amo: oh, yeah. Remind me to install some gates in the hive later.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 20:26

"gates would be appreciated. the air grows saturated. I worry for your sake"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 20:30

Amo: *chuckles* Very considerate of you, but I got stabbed through the lungs not too long ago by you, and was not overly bothered, now was i? Regardless, this place is equipped with air scrubbers. They turn on once the air quality drops too much. Does not happen too often... Barely anyone passes through here, usually. Thats about to change though, I guess. I am somewhat worried about that place youre actually in though.... It is just a ruin I found and never really made use of before, so I have no infrastructure built up there.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 20:37

"the venomthropes naturally tyrannoform the air, and there are 3 for now"
the infiltrator is giving him a serious look? that immediately ceases as she changes topics
"also, sources are running. the biomass looks promising"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 20:39

Amo: good. I am most excited to see what you come up with. *obviously acting as if he did not notice that look* Did something happen?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 20:41

"nothing of note. the air is still tyrannoforming"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 20:42

Amo: *shrugs* Anything else I forgot to mention?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 20:46

"that the tour stopped in front of your 'room'"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 20:53

Amo: What? no, we passed that already. But they all look the same from the outside anyway. Oh, right, i know what i wanted now. About that whole hive expansion thing? Make sure you do not overextend into the webway beyond the marks I left. first, it can be dangerous as all hell if you encounter a rupture, and two, we hardly need the eldar to know that you are there. The harassment would never end... Scouting and mapping it should be fine, but preferably, you should not get spotted doing so. sidenote here: if you manage to make a proper map of the webway, you will be a first... No one really has any real idea about the layout. And somewhere deep within it, there is the Black Library, the collected repository of knowledge on Chaos. If you do stumble upon it, it will be an epic achievement indeed.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 20:57

"lictors could be hard pressed. I feel improvements possible"
the lictors makes it back and the two make eye contact for a moment before it heads back out the other direction
"mental map coming along nicely"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 21:02

Amo: excellent. As you may have noticed by now, spacious as that ruined webway hub may be, it can get quite cramped when housing tyranids. Fear not, extra housing is a work in progress. The same expanding design you see here, but these take quite a while to make while making sure that they are not fundamentally flawed, or vulnerable. Until then, patience please.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 21:02

"will exercise patience then"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 21:06

Amo: thanks. Now then, *muttering to himself* thats done, done, will be done... mentioned that... *returns to normal* Okay, that should be about it. Questions? Opinions? Thoughts? Ideas?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 21:24

"none so far. hmm"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 21:25

Amo: yes?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 21:34

"pondering biomorphs with new biomass"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 21:38

Amo: ah, good. Again, I am most excited to see what you can come up with... Until then, I have some things to make. some gates with built-in atmospheric barriers, to be precise... It would be bothersome if deadly fumes kept coming out of the hive every time a scout leaves or enters.... Want to see how its done?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 22:02

"for the reason being watching both sides of the gates I will watch. it seems the pyskic genes in the pool could be bent in a new fashion, must investigate"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 22:07

Amo: eeeermm... well, better if I just show you and you will get why that is not how it works.... And congratulations are in order about the genes, i guess. *he opens a door back to the summoning cicle thingamajig*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 22:08

the infiltrator follows. the hive meanwhile isn't keeping too much of a watch for the gate for now, mutation is in order
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 22:10

*inside the room, he takes out a bunch of suitable looking material segments, and puts them in a gate formation in the middle. He then pulls out his gun and starts a really, really long chant. She notices that the more of those words he speaks, the more runes and lines appear in geometric patterns both on the material, and within the circle itself*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 22:16

the infiltrator watches silently
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-11-14, 22:17

*after several minutes of chanting, he pulls the trigger, and the runes and lines of the circle all collapse in on the material pieces. If one looks closely enough, one can see that they actually seem to be threaded in tiny font upon th ones already on the material.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next