Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The aftermath of death

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

The aftermath of death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 17:53

OOC have to wonder, did you confirm you were starting this from a ME thread? because I don't track those
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 17:54

Ooc: we did yeah.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 17:54

OOC I inadvertently start a new page
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 17:55

Ooc: oh.. oops.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 17:55

Ilea followses
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 18:03

He opens the doors, two large beasts emerge; saddles placed on their backs.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 18:04

Ilea: niiice
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 18:05

Honus nods and mounts one, wincing in pain; but keeping his composure.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 18:07

brb ddddinner
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 18:16

Ooc yeah grants back in action
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 18:17

Ooc: whooooop!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 18:17

OOC I guess I'm going to be out of tune with this story

... just like with the consortium story
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 18:19

Ooc: your welcome too, want me to explain what happened?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 18:22

OOC well I lost track after looking back one time to find Serana's pregnant and their child was recovered from "the Spider" haemonculus. actually I last left it with I think Ortus's guy was with a slave-now-freed SoB who's name escapes me having visited Serana and partner and daughter. actually it's confusing where I last looked because my mind keeps bringing up more and more recent stuff I remember with that thread
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 18:28

Ooc: well basically, Serana was pregnant, but baby was stolen by the spider mun.
        Honus went a little psycho from this after hearing what had happened.
        They went on a search for him, looking through the galaxy for clues and find out that he's a dark eldar dude.

They go into the webway, azroks dude finding a slave lady. And Honus loses all grip on reality and goes on a killing spree looking for his daughter.
He finds the place and finds her, only to find out that she's been hyper accelerated grown.
Honus thinks he's too dangerous to be around and tries to kill himself.
Serana snaps him out of it and gets him too escape.
They flee the webway only to crash land on a far out human world, it's inhabitants backward and their ship broken.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 18:31

OOC "the Spider" has been around and how he operates has already been shown by Gorath long before that part came in, so no big surprise to me about him. also not too too much has escaped me then
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 18:32

Ooc: so they live a more simple life now, however, Honus is slowly dying.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 18:32

OOC go figure
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 18:34

Ooc: if you wanna join I'd be happy to let you.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 18:35

OOC nah I'm good, also going away for a time
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-06, 18:35

Ooc: aww ok.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 20:52

The short man looks on, a worried look on his face.
"You know how to ride horses?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 20:52

Ilea: not really
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 20:54

Honus cracks a smile.
"You just tug the reigns in the direction you want, and kick it's sides to get it going" he does this, the horse beginning a slow gallop.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 20:54

ilea also does this
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 20:57

Honus rides beside her, looking ahead.
"Follow my lead, the shuttle would have landed north east of here, and stay alert" he stirs the horse to full gallop.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 20:59

she does her best to keep up
OOC hey you know where i got her name from?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:02

Ooc: no idea. A weird version of spelling leia?

They reach the view of the wreckage, it impacted in a small wheat crop, fire and smoke billowing from its impact path, dirt and stone churned around it.

"This ain't good"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:08

OOC Replace the e with an i. then add a D at the end. then google it
IC Ilea: what is it?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:12

Ooc: a poem of the siege of troy?

"Someone who needs help" he says, urging the horse forward.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:13

OOC bingo
bango
bongo
IC she keeps up
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:15

The ship is scorched and blackened by the entry, covered in dirt and grime.
A side door opens, smoke pouring out from within the ship.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:16

she waits, tensely
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:20

A figure exits, staggering. The smoke covering his appearance.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:23

she waits
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:27

He steps forward, covered in a grey ash, a strange space suit that he wears is ripped and torn, blood leaving his body through huge gashes.
He raises a hand, it wavering weakly before he slacks and collapses.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:32

Ilea:....oh dear
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:33

"What do you want to do?" Honus asks her, dismounting the horse.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:33

Ilea: I don't know
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:35

"You think we can save him?" He asks again.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:35

Ilea: how would I know?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:36

"Your not stupid, what do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:37

"I'm not stupid, I'm inexperienced"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:39

Honus looks at her blankly.
"My point still stands"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:40

"And my point is i have no idea!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:41

"Check his pulse, right side of his neck"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:43

"Why don't you? dad don't risk this guy's life just to teach me how to do stuff!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:44

He nods slowly, ripping off a smouldering piece of metal from the shuttle, glowing yellow from the heat.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:45

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:47

He quatarises the wounds, the smell of burning flesh filling the air.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 21:48

she waits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath of death   The aftermath of death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The aftermath of death
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next