Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Idea Poll

Go down 

shall I go ahead and give this topic life? or shall it remain in the confines of my imagination?
Give it life
Idea Poll I_vote_lcap67%Idea Poll I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
I'm unsure
Idea Poll I_vote_lcap17%Idea Poll I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Let it rot
Idea Poll I_vote_lcap16%Idea Poll I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Faelwen

Faelwen

Idea Poll Empty
PostSubject: Idea Poll   Idea Poll I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 21:16

The idea?
A dark entity born of darkness and breached the materium, powers to terrify and annihilate its prey. This being has no intent other then the thrill of the hunt. It is nearly invisible and almost impossible to notice without looking. It feeds on flesh and fear alike, living to terrify the masses. It bring shadow and death with it as it hunts. A dark hunter with no mercy, forgiveness, or emotion other then thrill, This creature will kill you where you stand and where you are. Nothing is truly safe, everything is prey

This creature hunts with plague, the undead its screen, its means to hunt. The undead are its tools and smoke. The darkness its weapon, with fear the blade.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Idea Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea Poll   Idea Poll I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 15:13

OOC due to the results I'll give this idea life then. If I could figure out how to lock this I would (or at least end the bloody poll) either way thanks for your encouragement those who did vote. You can expect the idea to ignite soon
Back to top Go down

Idea Poll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: