Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess Empty
PostSubject: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-14, 20:46

OOC alright guys, to clarify, with the exception of arken's custom stuff, we're basically saying the stuff prior to the planet with the necrons and genestealers all happened.
lets try this
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-15, 00:53

OOC a shame I just stopped paying attention to your thing riiight after the whole hive debacle.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-15, 00:55

OOC Honestly thats about where we're rewinding to
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-15, 03:01

did the necrons happen to mention the one dynasty holding the world star map? (hollowed out world with galaxy representation inside)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-15, 12:02

OOC they did not, but i know the one
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 19:54

*Hera is standing on the bridge of the ship, locked in conversation with jax. Hera is wearing her long black coat, with red piping, and the red sash around her waist. Jax is wearing his usual, a carapace chestplate and a guardsmans coat, with the right arm torn off.*

Jax: "Well, i think Charles dealt with it, same as yours."

Hera: "You had it a lot longer dad, it might've left a lasting effect."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 19:57

the two hear armoured footsteps as Anne enters
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 20:00

*Jax turns, and his hand falls to the short blade strapped to his thigh*

Hera: *Without turning* "Anne? I haven't seen you for a while."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 20:01

She nods her head
"it is good to see you, my lady"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 20:03

Hera: "You know i hate that." *Turns around, taking her eyes of the breathtaking vista of the stars.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 20:07

"Sorry my la-...Sorry. I'm used to addressing others like that."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 20:14

Hera: "It's fine, I just hate titles."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 20:16

"I wouldn't use them if I did not think you'd earned them, ma'am
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 20:40

Hera: "You're more deserving of titles than me anne."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 20:47

"I'm just a bodyguard, ma'am"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 20:51

Hera: "A bodyguard with more battles under her belt than..." *Looks at jax* "Well maybe not him but he's cheating."

Jax: "How am i cheating?"

Hera: "Bein' old?"

Jax: "Touche"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 20:55

Anne: Still. It is my job to be the person who takes hits for you. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 21:07

Hera: "That and swing an astartes power sword like its nothing, and generally kill everything in front of you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 21:08

"Only because it is a threat to you ma'am....ma'am may I ask something?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 21:16

Hera: "Shoot."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 21:17

"You were in the penal legion yes?....why?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 21:21

Hera: "I wasn't In it per se... My regiment and the legion were sent at the same objective, and...well frankly it was a slaughter, and at the end of it, there wasn't much left of my regiment."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 21:23

"Ah. My apologies ma'am, I was under the impression you had been sentenced to legion service."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 21:26

Hera: "Rebellious psykers tend to get a bolt shell instead of a prison sentence."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 21:27

Anne: not always ma'am....not always.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 21:35

Hera: *Shrugs* "In any case, With everyone with any kind of rank dead, they all fell on me, so i ended up being, technically, *Takes a breath* Colonel, major, captain and Lieutenant, simultaneously, and to add to that the commissar gave me his sash as he died, so I'm one of those too."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 21:37

"...wow"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 21:40

Hera: "Complete collapse of anything resembling a chain of command."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 21:44

"I thought you didn't like titles ma'am"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 21:47

Hera: "Thats why i don't go around quoting them all. Hera does nicely."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 21:48

Anne nods
"There was a goddess with that name in one of charles' books."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 21:54

Hera: "Charles said something about that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 21:56

she nods
"White-armed Hera, Queen of gods."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 22:06

Hera: *Looks at jax*

Jax: *Shrugs* "Your mother chose it. i just thought it sounded nice."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 22:08

Anne: *slight chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 22:28

*At this point, a unattended vox console begins beeping insistently*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 22:34

Captain: Report!
Vox operator: Incoming hail my lady. 
Captain: onscreen!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 22:41

*Up on the screen comes the armoured figure of the salamanders captain. His dull green armour edged with gold in places, all smithed by his own hand, the image is grainy, and wavering, in the background, the sound of heavy guns beat, and concrete dust drifts from the ceiling of the room he is in.* "Inquisitor?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 22:43

*charles isn't on the bridge so that means that in terms of command, Hera has the bridge :P *
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 22:47

Hera: "Yes captain, I'm assuming this isn't a social call."

Captain: "If only. We are beset by the iron warriors, odds of ten to one at the least, with only a few thousand guardsmen, the enemy fleet outnumbers ours by a similar margin."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 22:47

Hera: "Anne, get charles."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 22:48

Anne: I will alert charles. *turns to go*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 23:11

Hera: "How long can you hold out captain?"

Raeven: "I don't know. A month at the very most."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 23:16

*anne is gone for a realistic amount of time while she gets charles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 23:21

*by the time Charles arrives, Raeven is describing the fortifications in detail to Hera.*
"We have batteries of earthshaker cannons, and a large minefield, but the bastards are using prisoners to clear them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 23:22

Charles: Iron warriors I presume, Captain?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 23:26

Raeven: "Yes, damn them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 23:27

"How can we be of assistance, captain?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-17, 23:29

Raeven: "Getting here as quickly as possible. We have thousands of civilians trapped and no way to get them offworld."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2016-12-18, 00:33

"I have but one ship, not exactly a dreadnought either. But, I cannot just let you die. I'll come, but I'll first send word for more help to come"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next