Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:26

Laurence: "The bird, a note would've told me the coordinates just as well. And the amesac, its rather good, Would you like a glass?"

Hera: "Wonderful, the religion of humanity started out as a violent cult."

Akira: *Wipes her mouth on a napkin* "You'll just love this one."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:28

"Will I?"
*Eating*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:32

Alana: show the way.

Charles: no you misunderstand. They were a church, as they are now....they simply were rather demanding with how they collected the tithes, taxes and planets they decreed the emperor had entitled them to.

Maiden: I don't drink.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:33

R: "Where would you like to go?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:33

Alana: surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:40

R: Cathedrals or the Eternity gate?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:40

Hera: "hmmm..."

Laurence: *Shrugs* "Suit yourself."

Akira: "Oh i'm sure you will. You're loving it already."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:42

*He smiles*
"But knowing you there's far more to it than just you dressing up for me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:45

Alana: "I said surprise me"

Charles: however....they were as you can imagine, Terrible at making friends. The mechanicum....well they worship the omnissiah, which yes is as they say the emperor in another form, not good enough for the ecclesiarchy. The astartes, well they back then, as now, mostly beleive the emperor a man, not a god, as their ancestors knew this first hand, so they're not best liked. And the administratum...well, you know. So that's the three primary militaries of the imperium all enemies of the church. Not big enough to confront them directly, but enough that ecclesiarchy worlds didn't tend to receive help fending off a horde of greenskins until it was far too late. there was always some quirk in the warp that made the releif force just a tad too late to be of use, but of course this was just an accident. Definitely. 

Maiden: I do not get thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:51

"In that case..."
*He leads her to the Cathedral of the Savious Emperor since it's nearby*
(It contains what is claimed to be pieces of the Emperor's armor and ashes from Roboute Guilliman's cloak. Pilgrims will take multi-year journeys to the Cathedral and endure massive lines, only to be granted a mere 3 seconds in the presence of the relics before moving o)
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:52

Laurence: "Nor do i, I'm not drinking it because i'm thirsty."

Akira: "oh definitely, but I know how much you love this dress."

Hera: "The church is not best loved among most people now, the emperor, sure, but priests... after commissars they tend to be the one to get hit by friendly fire."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:54

Max: "You know me too well"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:57

Akira: "Well enough to have these surprises planned out days in advance." *She winks at him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:57

Maiden: I also cannot get drunk.

Charles: it was worse back then. It got so bad that the high ecclesiarch moved the organisation from terra. literally. had the buildings picked up and moved in their entirety to the Ophilia system.

alana reacts with similar awe as before
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-22, 23:59

M: "Days in advance? Well then I hope it'll be worth it"

R: Usually it's full of pilgrims, but I've got us a brief period of peace
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 00:01

Laurence: "You don't drink amesac this good to get drunk. You drink it for the taste."

Hera: "Wow."

Akira: "I'm joking, but it'll be damn worth it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 00:05

Charles: once there they were free from the high lords oversight. Their first action was a...bold statement. They built a cathederal that is 90 thousand square miles in size, and stretches four thousand meters into the sky.

Maiden: right.

Alana doesn't say anything. her mouth is agape in awe as she looks around
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 00:07

M: *He chuckles*
"I hope so"

--

*Rob is simply grinning like a madman*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 00:10

Hera: "Thats the eclesiarchy alright."

Laurence: ".........When was the last time you ate or drank anything?"

Akira: *Just smiles, and sips her tea.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 00:11

*It doesn't take long for Max to finish his food*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 00:15

Charles: indeed...but that's where it gets worrying. They started to use their vast wealth to recruit people to their service. People they would then train in combat, and equip as well as they could afford, with equipment on par with the imperial guard. At first the administratum ignored this....but this force just kept growing. And growing. recruits from every world the ecclesiarchy had a presence on. And then this force started getting its own starships. By the time the Administratum realised, there was now essentially a second imperial guard who answered only to the church, known as the Frateris Templar.

Maiden: a long time ago.

Alana: I...don't know what to say
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 00:18

*Akira finishes hers, and starts to finish her drink, staring at him intensely over the rim.*

Laurence: "Does your body have the ability to taste anything? Because you're missing out on one of life's few pleasures."

Hera: "Civil war imminent."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 00:20

*Max does the same*

--

"Want to go inside?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 00:21

Charles: well, civil war still did not happen until vandire. But, what did begin to happen was that the church had to force higher and higher taxes and tithes to pay for this army. On all from the poorest citizens, to the richest nobles and governors. And what happens when the rich are forced to pay high taxes?

Maiden: yes. I just have to turn it on.

Alana: of course
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 00:26

Hera: "They get rather pissy about it."

Akira: *finishes her drink, and slowly stands up, and walks around the table to max, hips swinging from side to side.*

Laurence: "Then turn it on and have a drink, life's boring without the little things."

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 00:28

*Rob takes her hand and leads her inside*

--

*Max pushes his chair out and sits back as he watches Akira*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 00:31

Charles: indeed. Rebellions sprung up. But the church had an army now, so they didn't last long. But they failed to do anything about why the rebellions started. So like a phoenix, did revolution rise again from the ashes stronger than ever, every single time. It became a vicious cycle, there were high taxes, so rebellions, so the army put them down, so they needed to pay the army, so they needed to increase taxes, so more rebellions, ect ect.

Maiden: Fine. *she does so, and removes her helm. First time she's done so in front of the psyker btw*

alana follows, eagerly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 00:36

Akira: *walks behind him, hooks her fingers under the chairs backrest, and drags it further away, into the middle of the floor. She bends down and whispers in his ear.* "Time for your surprise."

Laurence : *pours her a glass from the decanter and hands it to her.*

Hera: "So they were complete idiots, who'd have thought,"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 00:39

*He leads her through the cathedral, letting her up close with the relics*

--

"I can't wait"
*Max puts his hands behind his head and watches*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 00:42

she takes a sip

Charles: it got so bad they started taking preventative measures. By which i mean, making use of the assassinorum in 'trouble spots'. but again, every man they killed resulted in three new targets to eliminate.

Alana is consistently excited and awestruck
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 00:44

*Robert does his best to fuel her excitement as they go along*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 00:49

*its damn good amesac, must have cost a fortune.*

Hera: "Still idiots, making martyrs everywhere."

Akira: *she starts moving her hips in slow circles, and hooks her thumb underneath the strap of her underwear.* *the cameraman sighs, puts his ear defenders back on, turns off the camera, and goes back to his book*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 00:52

Charles: and then to top it off...the church decided to move back to terra. Literally. Again. Which cost more money. Guess where that came from? and guess how well they dealt with it while their leadership was busy moving house?

Maiden: not bad.

*EXCITEMENTNESS*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 00:53

Max: *Much later* (Leaving up to you to detail where they are now)

--

Rob: *About an hour later Rob takes her outside, narrowly avoiding the rush of pilgrims*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 01:03

Hera: "Throne on terra."

Laurence: "The best you can get around here. Nothing on a good Tirrenian but they don't export much."

Akira: *standing at the front door in her usual attire* "Come on we've got things to do."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 01:06

*having just put his trench coat on*
"I guess we can't spend an entire day ruining the bed"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 01:07

Akira: "The burdens of power eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 01:09

"Yep"
*He walks up behind Akira and plants a kiss on her neck*
"Where to?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 01:11

Charles: and then in all this chaos, one has to remember, that the literal agents of chaos were hammering down the gates of the imperium, as were the greenskins, hence why the astartes were doing nothing about the church. they were rather preoccupied.

Maiden: not bad at all.

Alana: that...was amazing
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 01:14

Akira: "We're a day out from the hive ship, so we need to get the ship ready to dock, and ready for its new crew."

Hera: "So they were left to do whatever they wanted."

Laurence: "Its the first thing you've had in.. decades, centuries? It's bound to taste good."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 01:18

Max: Oh yeah...how do you want to go about dealing with the dead?

--

Rob: I haven't even taken you to eternity gate yet
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 01:22

Akira: "A funeral, the way we did for the ones who died taking the hive. We'll need a lot of coffins, and people willing to carry them down cathedral street."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 01:23

Max: "I can arrange that"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 01:25

Charles: exactly. And then, in all this chaos and madness, the elected leader of the administratum got....political. Engineering the election of the new high ecclesiarch. When this man turned out to be the epitome of the worst qualities in any cardinal, this administratum leader lead a squad to his palace, accused him of heresy, and killed him, declaring them leader of both the administratum and the church. This, was Vandire.

Maiden: I suppose so.

Alana: oh, of course!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 01:26

R: *He smiles* "We do need to take the shuttle though, it's on the other half of the planet"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 01:32

Akira: "Then we cast them into the void, to find the emperor among the stars."

Laurence: "Tyren would literally kill for this."

Hera: "Clever."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 01:34

Charles: I do believe you know the rest.

Maiden: and you haven't given him any?

Alana: lead the way then
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 01:37

Max: I'll make the neccesary preparations

--

R: *He does so, leading her first to the lander and then once theyve landed he once again waits for her reaction upon seeing the Imperial Palace*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 01:38

Laurence: "he can't drink. At this point he's little more than a mind encased in plasteel."

Hera: "I do indeed."

Akira: "I'll get the men prepared for the new recruits."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 01:40

M: See you on the bridge when we're done?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-23, 01:46

Charles: so....lesson over I suppose. That's how vandire happened.

Maiden: as am I.

Alana's jaw drops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next