Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-28, 23:36

Logen: "The long and short of it is we're fucked. ten to one odds at least, the only reason we haven't been overrun is their commander hasn't sent his full force."

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-28, 23:36

"Don't thank me yet. We're still stuck and he's broken my fucking fingers"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-28, 23:37

*He cannot feel anything, the metal belts have psychically sealed off whatever's inside, or outside*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-28, 23:39

Girl: we...we can do s-something, surely?

Chard: I see.... well, what would you have me do?

Charles frowns as he attempts to remove the belts
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-28, 23:42

Logen: "Distribute your men along the line, with your ship here, we might be able to begin the evacuation."

*Raeven arrives at the hospital, and heads to the bed of the girl he rescued.*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-28, 23:44

*They slowly bend and get removed, but even hard for Charles, as he removes them, he feels the sorrow even deeper*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-28, 23:49

"Not unless either of us want to shred our skin on the hooks"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-28, 23:51

he frowns harder
"who's in here..." he finishes removing the last one

the guardswoman is sat up in bed, staring quietly

Chard: as you wish. We'll hold my lord.

the girl goes quiet for a second...then very painfully begins to move one of her arms upwards, causing the chains on the hooks on that arm to slacken somewhat
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-28, 23:55

"What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-28, 23:55

Logen: "This may be a fight to the death... have your men make their peace with the emperor."

Raeven: *goes to kneel by her bed* "You're conscious."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-28, 23:58

Chard: As you wish. We've been through worse though, my lord.

the guardswoman looks at him, a tad startles "My lord!" she hastily salutes

the girl doesn't answer. she bites her lip as she keeps going, on the brink of dislocating her arm. but she has slackened the chains there enough that she can now, and does so,  move her arm forwards, causing the hooks to fall out of her flesh. she ghasps in pain as that arm falls limp, now free
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-28, 23:59

*No response, but he definely can tell that there is a woman inside, but whatever's causing the sorrow, it is not her*

*They hear some people approaching*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 00:00

"Quick. I'll keep them distracted"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 00:01

hearing this, the girl quickly, trying to ignore the pain, reaches to her other arm, beginning to do the same there, but with her free arm's help this time.
Rob and the girl also hear more footsteps from the other doorway

Charles takes a deep breath and pushes it open
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 00:03

"Shit"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 00:05

Logen: "I appreciate your optimism."

Raeven: "At ease, you've been though hell soldier."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 00:07

Chard: Not gonna get out of this if we commit ourselves to dying, sir.

the girl relatively quickly manages to free her other arm, but seeing that she's running out of time, lets them both hang limp, as if she was left that way deliberately

the guardswoman does so
"I....th-thankyou my lord"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 00:08

"Smart girl"
*Robert does his best to look like he's just been tortured and waits*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 00:14

Logen: "We'll get out of this by fighting. There's too much at stake for us to die, so we won't."

Raeven: "Do you remember anything?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 00:16

Chard: exactly.

Guardswoman:...too much
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 00:21

Raeven: "I know it isn't pleasant to remember, but anything important you saw or heard... it could save lives."

Logen: "any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 00:25

*Several Kabalite warriors arrive, look at the corpse and talk to each other about it, one of them grabs some canisters and takes them away, meanwhile others inform someone in charge*

*It opens, as he lifts it, the sorrow disappears, the lid reveals a Sororita, lying immobile, hugging an another metal box, with an inquisiton emblem on it*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 00:27

Hera: "by the emperor..." *looks at mac* "get my mother."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 00:28

the other door opens, revealing several other kabalites, clearly trueborn, in darker armour
Kabalite: Halt! This room and all its contents are now property of the supreme overlord!

Charles:....put the shields down. Someone get this girl to the med-bay.

Guardswoman: I....what sort of thing my lord

Chard: any extra intel on the enemy my lord?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 00:32

Logen: "They're a mixture of chaos warriors, so far we've had nurglites and khornates, and the usual undivided trash."

Raeven: "Any overheard names that sound important, mentions of large warmachines?"

Hera: "Is she breathing?"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 00:38

*Kabalites look at each other, also they too are Trueborn*
"I suppose that doesn't include us too. Or am I wrong?"
*They level their rifles*

OOC: That Sororita is Marha's character and will stay unconscious until she arrives, but if you want to inspect the smaller box, I'll continue on that one*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 00:40

Charles: she is. Get a medic here now, just in case. *he carefully takes the box from her*

Trueborn: *raises their shardcarbines* Don't try it, scum. Get out of here now, before we make an example of you.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 00:43

"Fair enough."
*They leave*

OOC: They are in an abondoned district in low Commorragh
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 00:48

there are three trueborn there. two of them exit at the doorways to stand guard, the other starts inspecting the dead haemonculus
the girl meanwhile, behind his back, has started to free her legs

Guardswoman: war machines...there was...one thing...

Chard: interesting...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 00:51

Hera: "Mac will come back with my parents, I'll call sti... never mind."

*mute looks at her with sadness in his eyes.*

Raeven: "Anything you can tell me will help."

Logen: "Its iron warriors, they'll use anyone as auxiliary troops."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 00:51

*Rob watches but doesn't move*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 00:56

*The box feels immensely powerful... ...And pure*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 01:04

Charles holds it for now
"what's wrong?"

The girl manages, very painfully, to free her back aswell, one hook at a time, biting her lip hard to stop from making noise.
she quietly gets to her feet, crouching, grabbing something sharp as she approaches the trueborn

Guardswoman: large...humanoid....iron skull mask...hammer and shield

Chard: aye, that they will
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 01:06

*Robert doesn't move*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 01:07

she quickly slits the warrior's throat, shoving the knife in his neck joint. as he falls dead she ghasps, finally able to react to her utter agony
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 01:09

Logen: *hands him a scrap of paper* "My vox channel, if they're closing in, don't try to fight them in melee, call for help."

Raeven: "About twice as tall as a space marine...?"

Hera: "Stitches... our medic. She's dead."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 01:11

Chard: rodger that.

Guardswoman: bigger...at least three times the height of an astartes

Charles:...i'm sorry *he inspects the box*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 01:12

"Easy now, you need to focus"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 01:13

Raeven: "Tyren told me of them... thank you, this will help greatly."

Logen: "Now... I'm going to grab a few minutes of sleep before the bastards have another go."

Hera: "Its fine, I forget sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 01:15

she nods as she jerkily limps over to him
"how...do I get you down"

Guardswoman: there was...more than one

Chard: didn't know you astartes needed sleep.

Charles nods, silently
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 01:17

*It has a mag lid, it is old, at least ten thousand years old*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 01:18

Charles frowns, placing a psychic field around the box
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 01:21

Logen: "we can go for a long time, and don't need as much sleep as you, but after the first week non stop it starts getting rough."

Raeven: "Can you tell me how many?"

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 01:22

"I haven't got a clue. Maybe there's a release for the chains somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 01:24

after looking around frantically, she finds a release, and presses it

Chard: ah, fair enough

Guardswoman: at least...six
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 01:26

Raeven: "A full municiple... thank you."

Logen: "Some chapters like to think it, but we're not gods." *he turns around, careful not to hit chard with his bulky jump pack*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 01:28

*Robert drops the floor with a loud grunt*
"Now we need to deal with the tubes in my stomach"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 01:30

Guardswoman: its...nothing. I owe you more than this.

Chard chuckels "farewell astartes"

Girl: what can I do?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 01:33

Raeven: "You don't owe me anything, but if you're desperate to, you can repay me by living. Now get some rest, you may have to move soon."

Logen: *waves over his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 01:37

"see what it's connected to. Maybe there's an auto release that'll do everything for you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 01:38

Girl; what about...the hole

Guardswoman: I...yes sir

Chard waves back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next