Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:38

"really now? what's that?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:40

*fishes out a deep blue gem from his pocket*
Amo: Turns out, i could not shove them all inside a single gun... design limitations, you see.... Ill have to work on that.... anyway, should i make a newer version sometime, this many souls will be a drop in the ocean..... So, you might as well use it
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:41

*As she turns, they all take a knee.* 

Adriel: *Turns around.* "Men of the Imperium."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:42

Lir: ....and women...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:43

she takes the gem, "hm, very well"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:44

Amo: Just dont be surprised if the unpredictable happens.... I expect it should provide quite some protection from the hive mind reasserting control...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:45

Adriel: *Pauses to look through the ranks of soldiers.* "The Emperor has heard your prayers today, and delivered you victory, sending you his finest!" *Whispers* "Just say your name, and say some pious shit."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:49

Lir: .....I, am Liruxa Balagrine Ely'tira Zytriesh, the Drake, and I, shall become a menace to the greenskin hordes. I shall be the scourge they whisper of while lying in their filth! I shall lead your charge to victory, and you shall persevere alongside me until the end, or die with glory and honour!

OOC. I like how Liruxa Balagrine are completely valid words in english, apparently...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:55

Commissar: "We're with you every step of the way my lady!" 

Guardsmen: "HURRAH!" 

Adriel: *Whispers* "Better than i expected, well done."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:57

Lir: ...heh... i spoke no lie....
*she jabs the butt of her axe into the head of an ork that starts twitching as it is almost healed... it is no longer twitching...*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 23:07

"the hive mind's reassertion becomes less and less likely, but I appreciate the trinket"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 23:10

Amo: Not a trinket this time. A container. Shatter it near yourself... whichever body the soul actually resides in, preferably... These ones are so fragmented, they should not even care that it is not someone of their race or preferences..... They will just meld to the nearest whole soul and strengthen it.... not sure how much that will matter in your case, but... well, you saw what it did for the others...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 23:12

"that I have, I'll keep this in mind"
she holds the gem up, looking it over while one of her hair tendrils snakes out and grasps the gem. her hand lets go while her hair tendril holds on and just carries the gem into her hair for storage
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 23:13

Amo: .....you have pockets, you know.... this is literally what they are meant to be used for...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 23:16

Adriel: "Lead the way Liruxa, the glory of leading the charge shall be yours."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 23:18

*She turns around, and dramatically starts running at the ork positions, with a mighty warcry, and axe held high....*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 23:24

*Adriel follows, conspicuously less impressively, without a battlecry. The imperial guard follow behind the pair, dropping to their knees, and firing shots every once and so often.*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 23:27

"well this way I know it's still on the form, rather than leaving trust in some outerwear"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 23:28

*orky fire is returned, about as effective as orky fire is, but theres a lot of it... because orkses... Lir just keeps charging ahead, shots pinging off her armour, and her crimson ponytail billowing behind her like a ribbon.... because im poetic as shit...*

--------------------

Amo: ......whatever floats your boat, i guess.... So, anything happened while we were gone? I dont even know ow much time passed here....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 23:31

"I've developed new biomorphs, particularly a new camouflage technique for the lictors. they can now emit a psykic presence to further match their surroundings and bypass daemonic footholds. we've also further explored the Webway and started mapping the planets beyond them. we've even found Commorragh as some residual memories say. I've engineered an experimental biomorph of the lictor strain. if this alpha returns successful I can field this biomorph into future strains"

Last edited by Faelwen on 2016-12-29, 23:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 23:38

Adriel: *He leaps into the orkish lines, still glowing golden, but having... dampened it somewhat.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 05:39

Amo: good, good. I see you have been busy. Be careful with Commoragh though. Never has such a wrecthed hive of scum and villainy existed before or since. Anyway, what is this new lictor strain you speak of?

--------------------

/so does she, hacking the orks apart/
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 08:14

"this strain uses its new psykic signature to mimic what others see. in this case this strain is on planet in conflict by Orks and Humans. it can make others see itself as an ork, or a Human, and not hinder itself with those forms. only strong psykers can pierce it's clouding influence if what I've engineered holds true"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 08:17

Amo: ....ooooh? You copied what I did to the infiltrator form? Nice going. And how is that life eating virus immunity coming along? Im pretty sure you had several weeks by now... time dilation can be quit useful indeed..
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 09:03

"indeed, immunity has been painstakingly achieved we've even achieved manual dispersal of the virus, ending the bioform and its immediate surroundings"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 09:12

Amo: good, very good! Think you can develop a vaccine for it too? ...*he is staring into the distance with eyes unfocused* ...Would be nice to not melt and have to respawn......on a side note, i have just lost vision... *as he is talking, he starts falling over like a tree, seemingly not even noticing and slamming into the ground* ....that hurts...
*apparently, he just passed out*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 09:22

the infiltrator just stares down his unconscious body, then kneels down next to him and just starts inspecting his condition
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 09:26

*well, he is kind of stable... if she can somehow detect it, his blood sugar level is low as all hell.... he basically forgot to replenish it while immersed in work for a week...*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 09:40

she had to prick his skin and taste his blood to notice that. the infiltrator reaches around and coaxes the adrenal gland off her, she flips Amo unto his stomach and plants the adrenal gland on his back, and like a tick it digs into his skin and whats basically passes for chemically induced adrenaline starts entering his bloodstream. she then decides to skip the groggy wake up and just lifts his head before slamming it into the ground to wake him up
(no idea what I'm doing I'm just shooting with what I thought of)
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 09:47

*he jolts up into a sitting position*
Amo: WHAT?!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 10:02

"you've skipped nourishment for too long to be healthy, for now I've sacrificed an adrenal gland so that you can recover consciousness. go eat"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 10:08

Amo: .........uhm..... sorry for your loss?
*gets back on his feet*
Amo: .....this will be weird..... im not even sure i have food, actually... probably spoiled by a few hundred years.... I would aks if you have something, but pink sludge is not one of my favorites...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 10:18

the infiltrator just huffs at the remark
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 10:20

Amo: what? you actually eat something more.... substantial? ......actually, yeah.... the hell have you been eating all this time? I mean this body, not the big one
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 10:49

"I've been practicing eating human or eldar meals with this form, all to establish familiarity"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 10:51

Amo: .....you have? where do you get it from? also, do you still have any? ......do you even like it?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 11:16

"I guess I like it, I'm not one to prefer it or the mannerisms involved too much. I think some is still around..."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 11:19

Amo: yay.... can i have some? and while we're at it, you can tell me about this new lictor youre working on.... sounds amusing...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 11:36

"certainly, I've re-purposed (insists that I spell it like that) one of these rooms into a dining room, this way"
the infiltrator spins around on its heel and leads the way to a previously vacant room. for one it reeks of Eldar inspiration but with few decor. it contains a small table and several food storage compartments around the room
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 11:39

Amo: ....surprisingly un-tyranid.... getting sentimental, arent you? Maybe we will see wraithbone construction hives next? *- he says with a chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 11:49

"I need to immerse the infiltrator form in the civilizations of this galaxy, my appearance may be flawless with your tools, but my actions are not. go ahead, pick a container and choose your meal"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 11:53

*picks a random eldar meal from one of the containers... i dont even knwo what eldar eat.... then sits down at the table, not really bothering with formalties or making it palatable by higher standards*
Amo: So, about this lictor you mentioned?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 12:00

"yes, a lictor alpha able to fool all but powerful psykers into seeing something else in its place. one example so far is it appearing amidst Imperial Ranks and the guardsmen shouting 'Kommando Nob!' while it dueled and killed the commissar target"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 12:04

Amo: Impressive. I was also thinking while working on my new gun.... This material is not exactly compatible with flesh, but wraithbone works largely similarly in principle and is much more... friendly to living things.... It has self-repairing traits, and is psykicly active... Stronger than the plasteel and adamantium that imperials use too... think you could make some fun things with it?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 12:26

"we could look into it, no promises for now"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 12:28

Amo: I imagine it could have quite the effect on zoanthropes, maybe even act as synapse extensions on non-synapse creatures...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 12:41

"perhaps, time will tell if such a thing can be done by our means"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 12:43

Amo: hah... i see you have much to learn.... I MAKE the impossible possible.... *finishes the food.... gets up and gets another* .....i hate forgetting to replenish nutrients.... last time it happened, it took me years to stop eating again.... such a bother...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 12:47

"I've already sustained this form ahead of time"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 12:53

Amo: hyperdense fat tissue? sounds useful. So, anything you found yourself in need of recently?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 13:07

"again not necessarily, I'm moving experiments forward one at a time"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next