Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 23:01

Adriel: "Mogrok? that warp meddling creature? Lir... you destroy this warboss, i have another beast to slay."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 23:02

"Da mek gives you this as a gesture of gud faith! Da boss is a git, and youz is clearly stronger bosses!"

Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 23:04

Lir: And why would I want this Mogrok? Will he offer me the blood and souls of the slain? Or will he worship me in some other form? Will he dread me the rest of his puny life?

http://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 23:05

Adriel: *stares at the grot* "And your mek, has caused imperial deaths unnumbered, I am going to rip out his beating heart, and feed it to him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 23:07

Grot: *still grinning* Da boss can do stuff wiv da warp dat no one else can! ee'z made a gun that fires deemonz!

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 23:08

Adriel: *Bends down, and picks up the grot by its neck, with his unclawed hand.* "Shut up, creature."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 23:10

there's a green flash and now the grot's on his head, still grinning
"Da mek sendz is regards. Kill da boss, and ee can make ded shiny fings for ya!" *flash and he's gone again*

Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 23:10

Lir: And my "boss" can make the warp obey his will, foolish creatures....

Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 23:12

Adriel: "They shall see what mastery of the warp is, i have yet to test my new psychic might."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 23:13

Lir: *hefts her axe and marches forwards* Time to slay a warboss....

Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 23:15

Adriel: "And a mek, respectively"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 23:16

*uhm... do they get to the walls without being fired upon?*

Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 23:17

as they approach, dakka happens

Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 23:18

*well, what a surprise... she launches herself into the air, and comes crashing down on the battlements, cleaving at the orks and grots in reach*
Lir: WHERE IS YOUR WARBOSS!?

Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 23:19

*Adriel walks calmly towards the gate, watching the carnage lir causes, the occasional low calibre munition pinging off his armour*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 23:21

the warboss, wearing a suit of powered armour so big he's as big as two dreadnoughts on top of eachother, red armour, busts through the wall shouting "O YEEEAAAAA"

Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 23:22

Lir: THERE YOU ARE! FACE ME, FILTHY SAVAGE!

Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 23:22

OOC: OH SHIT ITS BIG BOSS KOOLAID
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-30, 23:25

he charges, firing at her with his weapon arm
a battle cannon and five autocannons if you're wondering

Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 18:33

*she dodges to the side and ahead, getting in melee range of his arm and slashing at it with her axe.*
(dodge and attack rolls)

Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 18:33

The member 'Nazamroth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

#1 'd20' : 17

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 16
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 18:34

*she manages to cut off the end of his gauntleted arm and however many guns her axe could cleave through(as in reach) in one hit....*

Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 18:41

the boss roars
its clear he's just above average size under the armour so that didn't hurt him, just removed a chunk of the armour
he swings for her with his huge power klaw

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 18:41

The member 'Gorath' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 13
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 18:44

*she manages to block with her axe handle, and is sent flying however very high into t he air he can launch her. After regaining her bearings, she starts diving in, aiming square at the center of mass of the warboss.*

Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 18:44

'd20' : 12
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 18:46

he swings his claw arm in response, knocking her blow off center but it shears off the remainder of his gun arm

Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 18:49

Lir: *getting up after being glanced to the side* ....Come, ork... meet your maker...

Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 18:51

he just shouts another warcry at her

Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 18:53

*she cries back a warcry hurting even nearby ork ears, her firehair burning bright, and giving her a fiery halo*

Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 18:54

he beats his chest with the klaw

Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 19:01

*she charges him at full speed, holding her axe ready to strike, and intending to get inside his guard when he tries shooting or swatting her.*
*counterroll time!*

Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 19:01

'd20' : 17
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 19:04

counter!

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 19:04

The member 'Gorath' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 19:08

his klaw manages to clash with her axe, knocking it and her aside

Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 19:12

Lir: Finally, showing some resistance, beast... BUT NOT NEARLY ENOUGH! *SHE STARTS WILDLY HACKING WITH HER AXE AT HIS ARMOUR* GET OUT OF THAT HUNK OF JUNK AND FIGHT YOURSELF!

Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 19:12

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

OOC: Oh... thats gotta hurt....

Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 19:20

*well...da boss deded*

Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 19:23

*well.... that went quick... She walks over to the corpse, and with a swift strike, decapitates it... then proceeds to tear a long strut off of the remains of his armour, and impale the skull on it... *
Lir: *looking around at the orks nearby, then singling one out* ....YOU! YOU SHALL TAKE THIS, AND PLACE IT HIGH FOR ALL TO SEE!

Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 19:29

orkses freezeses

Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 19:33

Lir: I SAID NOW, YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A MUSHROOM! OR DO YOU WANT TO GO ON A SPIKE NEXT TO HIM!?

Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 19:34

"yes bozz! he grabs it and goes to do so
she hears a metallic clapping from behind her*

Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 19:36

*turns to look at the clapping*

Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 19:52

da ork looks like dis
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 Bf0c3398eb1b2fc52979eee0b84c2006
"Dat was roit impressive dat waz"

Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 19:52

Lir: ....and who are you meant to be?

Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 19:53

"I'z mogrok. Da mek boss. And yoo'z done impressed me yoo az"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 19:53

Adriel: "Impressive."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 19:56

Lir: *to adriel* I told you that you are underestimating me... *to mogrok* ....and what do you want?

Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2016-12-31, 19:58

"well, oi works best when i'z got some uva lot wiv me, but not that boss. I finkz we'z can elpz eachuvaz"

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: