Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Marha
Nazamroth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 14:08

OOC: hello
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 14:10

Lyanna: you alright?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 14:12

OOC eddy baby
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 14:25

Tyren: "No. Not in the slightest bit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 14:26

she puts an arm around the astartes
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 14:33

Tyren: "Word is that another black crusade is coming."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 14:41

"I know"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 14:47

Tyren: "I'll try not to break the new body." *He chuckles gently at his own gallows humor*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 15:27

she sighs
"Tyren....why do you think this all happened?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 15:29

Tyren: "The gods, the emperor's damned idealism, the supposedly incorruptible primarchs falling like dominoes. The damned impossibility of the task."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 15:31

"There's more than that.... Perturabo. The great iron lord. Why do you think he turned? I've spent a long time researching this"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 15:36

Tyren: "We neglected him, before my time, but, none of the legions gave a shit about the warriors, we saw you throwing good men after bad into meat grinders, all heard the horror stories of do or die assaults against impenetrable fortifications... They didn't just ignore him, they flat out hated him, even vulkan. And you can only be hated for so long before you hate back."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 15:40

"There's more than that....I'll be honest....the iron lord is...damaged"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 15:43

Tyren: "I've put long hours of thought into it, his mind, it's strictly logical, he does not simply not care, like angron, he is Incapable of caring."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 15:47

"Not quite....he did care, but not how you'd think. He did not understand the few emotions he did display, and he hated them as a result. He'd try his hardest to avoid them, getting lost in fine details, anything that would take him back to the numbers he understood. I have a phoenix with artificial intelligence he coded and built and it is...beautiful. And those numbers were his...mental shelter. Even if they were the numbers of casualty reports from his own sons."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 15:49

Tyren: "How could the emperor create such a broken man?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 15:51

"He didn't"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 15:56

"What broke him?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 15:57

"you remember I told you about....my little brother, once?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 15:59

"Of course..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 16:00

"He was like that too...although less extreme and didn't have an army to command. Some people are just...born like that."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 16:02

Tyren: "The frailty of us all... all it takes is one gene out of place."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 16:03

"Exactly."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 16:06

Adriel: "Perhaps we fell because we sought perfection."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 16:07

"Perhaps"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 16:10

Tyren: "In any case, the why is not important. Whats important is solving the problem."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 16:11

"Is that even possible anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 16:17

Tyren: "With the total annihilation of one side, most likely. Wars only end with an agreement, a yield, or annihilation. No agreement is possible, and neither the imperium, nor the gods will yield."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 16:19

she sighs
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 16:25

Tyren: "The best we can hope for is a perpetual stalemate."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 16:26

"that's some kind of goal i suppose"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 16:37

Tyren: "Keep as many people safe from the war as possible."
Back to top Go down
Marha

Marha

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 16:43

OOC: hello
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 16:43

OOC: Helloo
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 16:44

OOC hey!
IC Lyanna: exactly
Back to top Go down
Marha

Marha

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 16:48

Laurana: What is this place? A ship?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 16:51

Charles: yes. My ship.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 16:51

Tyren: "A noble enough goal for us to aspire to."
Back to top Go down
Marha

Marha

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 16:54

OOC: by the way she don't know own past.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 17:02

OOC alright
IC charles helps the girl up
"Someone get her to the med-bay, look her over."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 17:02

*elsewhere* 
Lyanna: I suppose so
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 17:08

Serah: "Come on, lets get you to the medbay." *Puts an arm around laurana* 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Tyren: *he puts an arm around her and chuckles* "I still need some trousers." 

*Out in orbit, a ship exits the warp. a single dauntless class light cruiser.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 17:19

Charles nods
----------------

Lyanna: right. Come on, lets get you sorted.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 17:21

Tyren: *he hefts himself to his feet.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 17:31

Lyanna leads the way

meanwhile on laurence' ship?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 17:32

*The dauntless cruiser promptly unloads a full barrage of torpedoes towards the iron warriors battlefleet, a wide spread of twenty.*

Laurence: "That should shake them up a little." 

Byrne: "Kicking the metaphorical hornets nest."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 17:33

*Tyren follows*
Back to top Go down
Marha

Marha

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 17:34

*She walk with her to medbay*
-What is medbay?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 17:37

Serah: "....A... Hospital, aboard a ship."
Back to top Go down
Marha

Marha

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 17:59

Laurana: ı see
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-01-02, 18:04

Serah: "Do you feel alright sister?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next