Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Nazamroth
Marha
Azrok
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 23:51

Charles: why....

Lyanna: fair enough
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 23:52

Laurence: "I'm going to buy you time."

Tyren: "Its what pyriel told me being an astartes was. To protect the weak and innocent."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:09

Charles: what? That ship's got civilians on boa-....oooh...I've had a thought. Worry not my friends, I'll get us both someone to examine the artifact. Don't you worry. *turns around and leaves, all fancy like*

Lyanna: not all. The emperor did one thing right. Made different astartes for different purposes, and made them good at it.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:13

M: "I get what you're saying, and maybe I'll have a read but for now I've got 2 days to...well I've got 2 days till I see my kids."

R: *So does Rob, before readying their jet bikes*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:13

Emma: how far is it?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:15

Laurence: "Those shells... have them loaded onto my ship, and have the crew taken onto yours. Drag captain Byrne off if you must."

Tyren: "So much needless death. I cannot imagine what madness came over him when he created the world eaters."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:17

*charles be gone*

Lyanna: that was the fault of those who put the butchers nails in angron
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:18

Tyren: "Damned be the chaos gods."

Hera: *running to catch up with charles* "What's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:20

Lyanna: that wasn't the chaos gods.....you don't know about his upbringing do you?
OOC feel free to say he doesn't, would make sense if he didn't
IC
Charles: spoilers. Don't want to ruin the surprise.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:21

" yeah I know , I'll see you two later okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:22

M: "I'll see you later"

R: "Not too far, just follow me"

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-01-16, 00:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:23

Hera: "I don't think strategy is a good thing to keep secret...?"

Tyren: "it was the chaos gods who took the primarchs from terra."

Akira: "...bye."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:25

Charles: Normally yes....but I haven't pulled a hail mary like this in quite some time.

Lyanna: I guess so....but they didn't choose where they ended up. Blame the evils of man for Angron.

*emma follows closely*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:26

She walks up to both of them kisses their cheeks then leaves heading back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:28

M: *The moment Jasmine is gone Max walks over and locks the door*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:29

Akira: *after she's gone* "okayyyy."

Tyren: *drinks*

Hera: "Alright... I'm trusting you here."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:31

Lyanna: you know about his upbringing...don't you? I...pity him.

Charles: that's the spirit. I've got to sort this out. Won't be long.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:31

OOC: Locked the front door shoulda specified

Max: "that was unexpected"

Rob: *She can see the dockyard ahead*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:32

Emma: you see one for us to take?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:33

Rob: Small raider, looks like they're preparing to leave. Minimal crew at the moment"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:34

Emma: right. I'll follow your lead.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:38

Tyren: "Yes... slavery is perhaps one of the worst lives endured by... anyone."

Hera: "alright... be safe."

Akira: "In a word."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:40

M: "I'll clean up, you said you had a little..surprise for me right?"

R: We'll hit them hard and fast, we should be able to wipeout their crew before they can call for reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:41

Lyanna: I know.

Charles: hey, it's me *smiles and hugs her*

Emma nods in agreement
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:48

R: You ready?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:48

Emma: its now or never.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 01:53

*Rob leads her through the dockyard toward the raider*
"We'll engage them initially from the jet bikes, using the mounted weapons to thin the enemy numbers before we dismount and mop up whatever is left"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 01:54

Emma: right. Just say the word.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 01:56

R: "Now"
*Rob opens fire with the mounted weapon*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 01:59

she does likewise
the guards are caught unawares, and this goes farely well
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 02:06

*Rob intentionally aims for those aboard the ship as he gets closer*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 02:11

Emma does less of the work, not yet confident in her jetbike piloting skills
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 02:13

*Once he's gunned down the majority Rob quite casually leaps off of the jet bike and lands on the raider, before battering the everliving shit out of the crew*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 02:17

upon reaching the bridge he finds something unexpected. A succubus and a pair of hekatrix bloodbrides are there. The succubus cackles as she sees them and orders her two underlings to attack rob, with dazzling speed and agility
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 02:23

*Rob counters their attacks with equally dazzling speed, leaving the Wychs startled as he not only dodges their strikes but outright kills one when she misjudges his abilities*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 02:27

the other one goes on the defensive, dodging with incredible speed...and drawing rob's attention
too late does he see what the succubus is doing
Emma was right behind rob, and the succubus had dived right for her. she had clearly been toying with Emma for the first few blows, but the moment the first hekatrix goes down, she decides to get serious. in a single, fast blow, she knocks the girl's weapon aside, and then an instant later, plunges her daggers into Emma's chest, one right through the heart
Emma freezes in shock and pain as the knives go in. she collapses as they are pulled out once more.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 02:37

*The succubus and wych are suddenly racked with pain, with Emma wounded Rob has decided to stop toying with the wyches and has stopped dampening his powers. The Wychs now go through the same fate as the haemonculus with Rob literally destroying their souls*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 02:38

he see's Emma's on the floor
Not moving.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 02:39

*Cue Rob trying to save her live using he considerable medical experience*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 02:40

it's too late, he doesn't have the equipment. she coughs up blood, splutters...then goes limp in his arms. No breathing, no pulse.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 02:47

"Fuck it....FUCK!"
*now that he's in a rather bad mood Rob gets to work on escaping. And soon enough he has the Raider heading for a webway gate*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 02:48

at that point he hears a crashing noise behind him
seems there is something else on this ship
A trio of clawed fiends, bound for the Arena, have gotten loose, and are heading right for him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 02:53

"For fuck sake"
*Rob immediately picks up Emma's rifle and opens fire at the lead one with both*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 02:55

it is clearly wounded by this, but wounds only make it angrier as it charges. It's faster than he expects and manages to knock him to the ground, going to bash his head in...when a sudden bright light fills the bridge, catching the fiends' attentions
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 02:58

*With the beast distracted Rob pushes the barrels against its skull and fires*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 03:00

it staggars back...but then rob sees the source of the light
Emma...she's floating, a bright, gold light shining from her body...almost like bird-like wings of light.
her wounds to her chest seem to be healed. after a moment of floating, her one eye socket opens...and beams of pure light shoot forth, turning the three fiends to ash.
As soon as the fiends fall, the light fades, and emma falls back to the ground where she lay before...but she's breathing now
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 03:01

"....by the Emperor"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 03:01

she's still just lying there
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 03:03

*Rob scrambles over to her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 03:04

her eye starts to open
"...r-rob" her voice is weak
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 03:04

"I'm here, I'm here"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: