Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
+2
Fate
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Gorath

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) Empty
PostSubject: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 20:17

Fiend:..so now what?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 20:17

Rei: ....We wait...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 20:24

Cyra: "my my... you're more interesting than i had dared hope. Obviously you've never performed any of the rites contained within... or have you?"

Alireth: "That is... a wise choice."

Thorgar: "Hmm... that depends entirely on what you can offer me."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 20:29

Elise: ...........*pokerface as the memory of reanimating dead fish and making them do coordinated dance to classical music flips through her head*..........nope.
-------------
Lir: How perceptive
-------------
Amo: Ill give you a hint: You are not getting a blowjob from me
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 20:36

Alireth: "Far from me to question you."

Cyra: "So you have? Vvvery interesting."

Thorgar: "She might want one."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 20:42

Elise: I said no...
----------------
Lir: Questioning is not a problem in itself... If you question and find the answer, you will know why you do what you do, and be reinforced in that conviction...
----------------
Amo: I have my doubts... she made it quite clear that I am not allowed to return.... well, who knows, maybe she misses me since then
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 21:05

Cyra: "You meant yes."

Alireth: "It was a figure of speech."

Thorgar: "In which case, your cooperation on another matter is all i ask."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 21:09

Amo: ....and that matter is........
------------
Lir: Well...... anyway...
------------
Elise: .........no
Silvine: .....So..... you have something like this too?
*She pulls out a book clad in ancient leather and covered in tiny scripture, with metallic corner guards*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 21:21

Cyra: "I posses that exact volume, in fact, alongside many others. Truly impressive what you can lay your hands on if you know the right people..."

Thorgar: "To enter the black library."

Adriel: "What now, oh great and powerful lady of the eldar?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 21:28

OOC: Hue
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 21:28

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 14
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 21:30

Silvine: .....I meant Lady Elise....
Elise: .....Why does suddenly everyone have forbidden tomes?!
Silvine: ...It is just some nonsense about how to make proper sacrifices...
---------------
Amo: .....why would you want that if you can enter Tzeentch's library? It is much better stocked with the same theme of books...
---------------
Lir: What indeed.... Alireth, has something of note happened while I was gone?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 21:35

Thorgar: "It does not have the particular tome i desire."

Alireth: "Well, there was an attempted dark eldar raid... A small force, easily beaten back."

Cyra: "You must read between the lines my dear, it also tells of the use of those sacrifices. The binding of a daemonhost, summoning of the darker powers. How to bend chaos to your will."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 21:38

Silvine: .........*whisper* Should we humor her and play along with her little game?
Elise: *whisper* ..........Yeah, why the hell not....
Silvine: .....So.... How would I go about making my hair be forever luxuriously healthy and shiny with it?
---------------
Lir: ......Ah, I see... So that was the bump of faith I felt... Faith is strongest when death is close...
---------------
Amo: ........which is.....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 21:42

Cyra: "Absorb a few thousand souls from khorne's domain."

Alireth: "Your strength flowed through us, the great dragons you created decimated their attack."

Thorgar: "The book of Magnus the Red."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 21:45

Elise: .......The blood god... the war god.... will give her a new hairdo..... Does he do hairdressing as a hobby in the lull between slaughters?
--------------
Lir: Excellent.... I do love to hear these things.... Fills the heart with joy to hear how my patronage has devastated the enemies of my faithful...
--------------
Amo: .....and tzeentch does not have it.... she has his soul, but not his book...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 21:54

Cyra: "No no no... Khorne had nothing to do with the effects, it was simply what i gained from such an increase in raw power."

Thorgar: "The only three copies that exist, lay in the hands of Ahzek Ahriman, Magnus himself, and in the black library of the eldar. I do not wish to confront two of the galaxies most powerful Sorcerers."

Alireth: "As you will."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 21:57

Silvine: ....amusing as that may be, that was not my question....
------------------
Amo: ...right.... You do realize that even if I take you there, you will have to fight through all the guardians there before they would even let you past the front door, right?
------------------
Lir: yes, yes... hmmm.... perhaps I should crown some champion from the warriors who fought...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 22:31

Cyra: "That is your answer, learn biomancy, you may change your appearance as you will"

Thorgar: "It is possible to break in... the front door is not the only portal."

Alireth: "I can gather them for you."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 22:34

Silvine: .....amusing...
-----------------
Amo: Obviously it could all be done, but why the hell would you go through all the trouble instead of just asking magnus for his copy...
-----------------
Lir: Please do so....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 22:36

Thorgar: "You believe he would hand it to me?" *low rumbling chuckle* "I would have to make deals, deals with high prices."

Alireth: *Turns around, and walks into the dragon roosts, to the largest dragon.*

Cyra: "I amuse you? Oh that is wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 22:39

Amo: .....eeeeehhh..... im pretty sure it would be troublesome if you showed up in the library though.... its just the book you want, no?
--------------
Lir: ....quite adept, that one... maybe I should promote her to high-priestess or some such
--------------
Silvine: not in the good sense...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 22:42

Thorgar: "Indeed."

Adriel: "Handing out titles, and you still haven't declared one for yourself."

Cyra: "Come now, don't act pious to me. I'm hardly the worst being you've made deals with."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 22:45

Amo: Compromise with borrowing it from the library and ill get it
-------------
Lir: Of course I have,..... although I am not sure the "Goddess of War" is accurate at this point...
-------------
*they look at each other*
Silvine: ....have you made any deals?
Elise: .....maybe once, im not sure... does fishcorpsedancing count?
Silvine: .....I dont think thats much of a deal...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 23:06

Thorgar: "They allow you into the place?"

Cyra: "So, this is your first? I feel honoured."

Adriel: "I can think of a few other things you could be goddess of."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 23:09

Amo: .......no? But when did that ever stop me?
-------------
Elise: ........yay
Silvine: ..........so what are we supposed to be doing again?
Elise: ...at this point? I have no idea...
-------------
Lir: .....like?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 23:12

Adriel: *silent wry smile*

Cyra: "continuing on your merry way, mindwiping this pure man, and then simply not interfering with me."

Thorgar: "Hmmm, if I had it in my hands I could produce a copy."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 23:13

Lir: ...what?
---------------
Elise: and by not interfering, you are free to do.... what exactly...?
---------------
Amo: ....joy
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 23:18

Cyra: "prevent the destruction of all you hold dear and potentially save the entire universe."

Adriel: "Nothing, nothing." *wider smile*

Thorgar: "The knowledge within those pages is of great importance."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 23:19

Elise: ............okay, can't say I have heard that one before...
-------------
Lir:........riiiight....
-------------
Amo: ........riiiight....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 23:22

Thorgar: "a book containing the sum knowledge of Magnus the red... you do not consider that worth the effort?"

Adriel: *sighs* "I forgot you didn't get jokes."

Cyra: "first time for everything"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 23:24

Amo: ......oh.... I thought it was a book owned by magnus...
------------
Lir: .....is it related to sex?
------------
Elise: So tell me, oh savior of the universe, how do you intend to accomplish this feat.... not to mention, why...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 23:26

Cyra: "Killing abandon the despoiler, and because humans are so entertaining. Your art, politics, culture. I cannot see that destroyed."

Thorgar: "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit."

Adriel: "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 23:28

Lir: ......I do not wish to be that goddess then... not outside of the bedroom anyway...
-----------
Amo: ....and grammar is confusing...
-----------
Silvine: ....are we talking about the same guy? The one who failed to leave his own doorstep 12 times in a row now?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 23:31

Cyra: "Cadia will fall, the thirteenth black crusade won't be stopped by mortals alone."

Thorgar: "Are you naturally this infuriating or do you have to put effort into it?"

Adriel: "Inside of it you already are."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 23:32

Amo: Everyone should do what they are best at. Me, this...
-------------
Elise: .....right....
-------------
*blush resist roll!*

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2017-01-14, 23:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 23:32

The member 'Nazamroth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 2
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 23:33

*well, she is blushing quite vigorously...*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 23:35

Cyra: "Why else would an imperial saint be helping me?"

Adriel: "Cute."

Thorgar: "Being pedantic is not a brilliant skill,"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 23:37

Lir: .......Stop it! *after a bit of srantic thought, she wraps her hair around her face...*
-------------
Elise: .....heresy, thats why...
Silvine: Heretics everywhere...
-------------
Amo: ...oh, you would be surprised...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 23:41

Thorgar: "will you annoy tzeench to death?"

Adriel: "You love it really."

Cyra: "Trust me, he's no heretic... got a pole stuck up his arse. No fun at all. Unlike you ladies, who toe the line somewhat."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 23:46

Amo: one of my backup plans.
-------------
Lir: We agreed not to do this in public!
-------------
Silvine: ...there she goes, trying again...
Elise: ....okay, theoretical question: Suppose we become your thralls or whatever you call your minions.... I wonder, how long would it take to fall out of favor?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 23:54

Cyra: "I don't have minions, I simply have people like the boy here, convinced to help me. Only very occasionally am I forced to use my will."

Thorgar: "You're insufferable."

Adriel: "I believe the term was, polite company" *gestures to the lack of people anywhere near them*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-14, 23:59

Elise: ....who would have guessed that a killer body can get people to cooperate....
--------------
Amo: I try my best.... may i also share a bit of wisdom with you? "Dont feed the troll"
--------------
Lir: .....right.... at any rate, do you have some actual suggestions, God of Glowiness?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 00:07

Adriel: "Perhaps simply your name? Preceded by, lady?"

Cyra: "And a silver tongue."

Thorgar: "I killed them when I was mortal."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 00:09

Amo: .....you savage...
Elise: oh, im sure you know how to use that too, dont you?
Lir: ......sounds....underwhelming... The formal title has to be something grandiose...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 00:12

Thorgar: "Their hides made good tents."

Cyra: "I certainly do. The lucky recipients of my attention can vouch for that...."

Adriel: "I never took you for a showoff."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 02:56

Fiend: what just stand here?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 07:24

Amo: I mean that you do not know what I was referring to...
-----------
Silvine: I can't help but notice how you are using that silver tongue right now to evade the answer...
-----------
Lir: A girl can be vain.... especially if she aspires to godhood...
-----------
Rei: ........Magos
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 11:57

Cyra: "I'm afraid you'll have to be specific about that question, my dear"

Thorgar: "I know exactly what you meant, Their hides make good tents."

Adriel: "If not the goddess of war then, the goddess of what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next