Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
+2
Fate
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 21:13

OOC: *CREED jokes are omnipresent.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 21:17

OOC.I wasnt judging.
IC:
Rei: I wish to speak to him...
----------
Lir: And here comes the "not too well defined" part... For now, just tend to High Rock and its residents. I expect proper duties will arise in time. Maybe organize some ritual combat every now and then... it need not be lethal, mind you...
----------
*examining their brand new hair*
Elise: ...well, that was quick...
Silvine: Results remain to be seen though... at any rate, the deal was no strings attached... I expect we should not encounter any.....unfortunate side effects, yes...?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 21:18

[Right this way My lady]
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 21:19

*she follows him*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 21:51

Cyra: "If you cut it all off it wont work, there's the catch."

Alireth: "I can do that."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 21:56

Elise: .....very funny... what next, gifting a drop-dead figure, or instant heart attack face that will only work if there is light?
-----------------
Lir: Good, good. I shall be looking forward to seeing the results of your work...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 22:56

Cyra: "Wonderful of you to say thankyou."

Alireth: "I hope to impress."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 22:58

Lir: Oh, im sure you will... now then, is there anything else that would require our presence...?
--------------
Silvine: ....she was not being serious......I think
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 23:00

Cyra: "Of course. Although if you wish to be able to cause heart attacks, again, biomancy is your route.""

Alireth: "None, my lady."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 23:07

Elise: I prefer some mild toxins for that purpose... Besides, one does not simply become a chosen kind of psyker by will...
-------------
Lir: Well then, we shall depart for now. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 23:12

Cyra: "Of course you can. Sorcery. You've already dabbled."

Adriel: "Where to now, godess of victory?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 23:16

Elise: Not much more than the average idiot in school. I just had actual pointers.
---------------
Lir: .....*after they walked a bit away*....noooo idea...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 23:22

Adriel: "More victories to be won?"

Cyra: "And that little book contains everything you need to know, give it another read."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 23:28

Elise: .....riiiight... not suspicious at all...
--------------
Lir: You could say that.... After me...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 23:37

Adriel: "After you? I don't take your meaning."

Cyra: "People would kill for it, Its practically the sourcerers handbook."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 23:39

Lir: i meant follow me, genius...
*one trip to her quarters later, as per decreed by RNGsus?*
---------------
Elise: .......this thing? *points at Silvine's copy*........seriously? Are you sure it is not the compacted version?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 23:42

Adriel: "Ah." *one trip later*

Cyra: "There is knowledge that would send lesser men insane in that book"

Ooc: seriously, Inquisitor eisenhorn's savant read it, went completely mad
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 23:45

OOC: its been a while since I read it...
IC:
*she leads him inside and locks the door shut*
Lir: Strip, now.
---------------
Elise: ...........are you sure we are talking about the same book? The one that little girls read and found to be a moderately amusing occult read?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 23:48

Adriel: "You haven't quite got the idea of foreplay down have you?"

Cyra: "The knowledge displayed depends on the reader. You expected a silly little book, found in an attic from a bygone time, it was exiting and a tad heretical. Read it again, with the knowledge of what it really is, and you will find so much more."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 23:51

Elise: ....riiiiiight.... Silvine, may I borrow yours?
Silvine: .....sure?
*she hands it over and Elise starts flipping through it*
Elise: .........blood sacrifices....great powers.....raising the dead, oh i remember this bit..... summoning demons... binding demons... a recipe for rotgut booze scrawled on the margin.... Reviving the dead... all standard stuff, really
---------------
Lir: Since when do you care about that?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 23:55

Cyra: "You consider the summoning and binding of a daemon... standard?

Adriel: "Since we're apparently in a relationship now, not just fucking in a bombed out house."
*lifts off his left pauldron*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:01

Lir: ......and how is it done in a relationship?
Elise: i already did it a few times... You would be surprised what an excellent bomb an angry demon makes when it is trying to break free...
Silvine: i once made an explosive rune that made your head go boom if you read it, then dropped it inside a heretic gathering. Half of them wefe dead before they fiigured out what was causing it. Saved me such a lot of trouble...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:05

Cyra: "You are both far more radical than I gave you credit for... hm... I will have to acquire you more books, to... further your learning."

Adriel: "With slightly less force that leading them into a room and saying 'strip'... because that's one step away from rape."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:09

Lir: .........dear adriel. Please strip so i dont have to knock you unconscious and rape you.
Elise: .....and you would do that.....why, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:16

Adriel: "How would that work..." *taking of his other pauldron.*

Cyra: "Curiosity."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:19

/you know what? Its past 0115 and im tired just gonna roll for foreplay competence on her part and fade for the night if theres no objection./
Elise: ....right....
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:19

The member 'Nazamroth' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 5
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:21

*she sucks at foreplay.*

Cyra: "I live for interesting things, and interesting people. The horrors of immortality."

Ooc: sure, seeya
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 00:25

/yeah, well, that is one of the areas where sucking can also be good...../
Elise: .....right.......... And these wouldnt happen to be the kind of books that trap you inside and plant a demon in your body instead? Or the kind that just plain spreads corruption everywhere?

Ooc. Night
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 13:54

/oohhh mmyyy..../

Cyra: "And... that would accomplish what for me? No i rather think having better educated allies is more useful."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 13:55

he leads her and the fiend to a frankly silly sized mechanical spire
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 14:12

*after 19/20 quality and 17/20 quantity fade, we return to our lovebirds putting the last of their outfit back on...*
---------------
Elise: ...riiiight... well... unlike some people, we have a job to do... *shoots guy in the head with her inferno pistol before he could react*.....He finally stopped whimpering... its so much easier to do it this way...
---------------
Rei: .....Is this it?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 14:13

[He is atop the spire]
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 14:14

Adriel: "Am i getting any context on why you just, needed that right now?"

Cyra: "I'm multitasking, currently i am also pushing through legislation on my planet which will allow me to better equip the pdf."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 14:16

Lir: ......there was an...urge...
------------------
Elise: ......not suspicious at all...
------------------
Rei: ....I see... bring me there...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 14:21

Adriel: "Do you want to give me a little warning next time?"

Cyra: "This system is drastically under defended. Their nobles are corrupt and idle, I am killing two birds with one stone."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 14:22

*cue long trip up the spire*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 14:24

Lir: I did.
--------------
Elise: Right.... Well, We had a deal anyway... Do what you want, as long as it is not to the harm of the imperium...
--------------
*after a long trip up the spire*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 14:25

Adriel: "Saying strip at the door isn't really warning."

Cyra: "Simply your silence, and possible assistance, when the time comes."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 14:27

Lir: That is debatable
-----------------
Elise: .....how very... ominous... in need of new minions, or something?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 14:32

they find a dark, moniter filled room, a huge, hunched, cloaked, almost centaur like figure in the corner, working on something
They're about four times the height of a man
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 14:32

Rei: ....is that the one?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 14:33

Adriel: "Again, one step from rape. But we're making progress. First time it was you declaring that you wanted to rape me, second time you actually asked... Although i still have this feeling saying no isnt an option."

Cyra: "I'll need an army some day."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 14:33

Lir: Of course it is not.
--------------
Elise: And you have your eyes on mine, i assume?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 14:34

Narses nods quietly
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 14:34

Rei: ......*to the figure*......Are you in command of this world?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 14:35

[[ I am ]]
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 14:36

Cyra: "You have quite the force, it would be a worthy addition."

Adriel: "We fought even matched, remember? I doubt you could force me."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 14:38

Elise: An expensive one as well... I would be highly unmotivated to summon it for the odd book or beauty product...
--------------
Lir: Would you really resist?
--------------
Rei: And what are you called?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 14:41

Adriel: "It seems more like you want to be the one who's forced."

Cyra: "It will be to save the universe from chaos, is that a good enough motivation?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-16, 14:43

Lir: ...............this conversation is over!
*she twirls around, heading for the doors*
-------------
Elise: Uuuunfortunately, by the time that happens we will all be dead... I prefer something more....tangible as Compensations...
-------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next