Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
+2
Fate
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 11:57

Cyra: "I'm afraid you'll have to be specific about that question, my dear"

Thorgar: "I know exactly what you meant, Their hides make good tents."

Adriel: "If not the goddess of war then, the goddess of what?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 12:02

Elise: I asked how long those "you convinced to help you" last before expiring or falling out of favor...
------------
Amo: ........wow, i just got anti-trolled...
------------
Lir: Well that is the question I asked, and the one you said you had ideas for....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 12:06

Adriel: "I was mostly making a sex joke."

Cyra: "That depends on their usefulness, and how interesting they are. the inquisitor I have assisting me has yet to get on my bad side. I am not a fickle creature."

Thorgar: "I'm not just a pretty face."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 12:08

Amo: you are many things, but a pretty face, no...
------------
Lir: ................do you hear that silence? That is the sound of disappointment...
------------
Silvine: ....that sounds like quite fickle to me...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 14:24

Thorgar: "The features of an old god."

Adriel: "It was anything but a disappointment."

Cyra: "Do you keep accolytes who are not useful to you?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 14:27

Amo: ....reeeaaally old...
--------------
Lir: ....You know what? I have an idea... why dont my worshippers get a say in what god they perceive me as?
--------------
Elise: ....I dont even recruit them... or anyone, really...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 15:09

Thorgar: *He takes off his helmet. Think the norse god thor. Golden blonde hair, a beard to die for, braided, and with icy blue eyes.* "I was born a sea raider, And my face hasn't changed."

Adriel: "Go ahead and ask."

Cyra: "What do you call your young assistant, she is your interrogator yes?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 15:14

Amo: ........So, what shampoo do you use?
------------
Lir: *seeing that she has gathered the ones she was looking for, she goes over, i assume with adriel*.....Are these the ones then...?
------------
Elise: .......no, not really...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 15:21

Thorgar: "I don't."

Alireth: "Yes, they are."

*I have no idea what maiden world eldar look like. help.*

Cyra: "She is quite young to be your second, true."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 15:23

Amo: ...fascinating
---------------
Lir: .....*looks them over... and we are gonna cut here until we generate eldar warriors...*
---------------
Silvine: I am just the bodyguard and assistant
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 15:28

Thorgar: "Being a daemon prince has its benefits."

Cyra: "Hmm... so you have no other retinue? just the girl?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 15:37

Amo: Yeah, just imagine how much you saved going to the barber all those years... or not going...
-------------
Elise: .....No.... Other than my ship crew.... And my household... And some mechanicum allies.... And an order of Sisters of Battle...
Silvine: ...And my household...
Elise: And her household... Other than those things, no...
-------------
*in front of them stands the attached megadon with a guy in front of it. Said guy is as average a sit getss because I am a lazy git and no one really cares about them...*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 16:07

Thorgar: "Shall we actually get on with useful things? Or do you wish to keep prattling?"

Cyra: "How did a sixteen year old acquire a household?"

Adriel: "You drove away the dark eldar?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 16:09

Amo: .......yeah, why not...
-----------
Slivine: ....I shall let you know that Lady Elise is not the only noblewoman here... I myself also am of noble descent...
-----------
Warrior: Yes, my Lord.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 16:16

Cyra: "Your parents are...?"

Thorgar: "Good, now, i believe you wish me to speak to tzeench?"

Adriel: "Congratulations on your victory."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 16:21

Amo: ...not necessarily... She wouldnt let me inside anyway... i think...
---------------
Silvine: Lord and Lady Silvatea, the oldest noble house of Aquarius...
---------------
W: I am honored, my lord
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 17:13

Thorgar: "I cannot break you into a gods library."

Cyra: "Then surely the household is theirs. no?"

Adriel: ~Lir, if you want to ask him, now is your time.~
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 17:26

Silvine: An *that* is where you are wrong! I have passed all the trials of leadership, so I am officially the head of the house! ....although I did leave it in my parents' hands while I am gone...
------------
Amo: ....then what is your plan?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 17:36

Thorgar: "I was going to talk to tzeench, and get you what you wanted. He might want a favour from me."

Cyra: "Very impressive young one, perhaps i should be keeping an eye on you, more than your master."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 17:46

Amo: ....I highly doubt she would just give me a map to her ever changing labyrinth by her own accord....
--------------
Silvine: .....said trials ensure that I have enough wit not to succumb to temptation all that easily...
--------------
Lir: ....Well then, warrior, alireth, I am interested in something... tell me, what do you see me as...?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 17:49

Arileth: "Our Godess, you protect us from she who thirsts, and strengthen us against those who would do us harm"

Cyra: "I haven't offered you anything to be tempted by."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 17:50

Thorgar: "But she may allow me to browse."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 17:53

Silvine: But you are going to, arent you?
------------
Lir: ...i see... and you?
W: The goddess of Victory, lending strength to the faithful to strike down their foes
Lir: ....Goddess of victory, you say? ....I actually like the sound of that...... And I would need not bother competing with Thorgar either...
------------
Amo: .....and take the map... she already knows what you want to do, i would wager...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 18:18

Cyra: "If i need you for something, until then, i believe the threat of exposing your heresies is enough to hold our current agreement."

Adriel: "Hm, Appropriate."

Thorgar: "She quite possibly does... The question is, does she want you to have it?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 18:32

Elise: .......How very... generous...
-----------
Lir: ...Yes, i like that.... *she slams her axe into the ground butt first* ....Speak your name, warrior, and that of your mount...
W: .......*somewhat taken aback*....Mensaar, my lady... Mensaar and Swiftfoot...
Lir: So be it... Mensaar, and his companion, Swiftfoot! You shall be the champions of this world... Be a beacon of inspiration, lead your people to victory in my name, and receive the power needed to do so...
*lightning strike! ....Mensaar is knocked to the ground, and the megadon is staggered as well*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 19:05

Cyra: "Unless you have anything to offer me?"

Adriel: *Mutters a few words of blessing to the new champions.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 19:07

*As they get up, Alerith notices that Mensaar appears to be more... heroic in both stature, looks, and even aura... Before her eyes, his armour is reshaping itself into a full set of what could be described as segmented plate, emblazoned with the flaming axe symbol on the chest. In the background, megadon seems to be getting more.... muscular, albeit without much outside change indicating it... Most obviously, its armor is extending itself over uncovered parts of its body, creating the same segmented plate as on Mensaar. As it struggles back on its feet, it becomes apparent that it hampers movement little to none. Its "facial" features turn more into the stuff of legends, than some random beasts, and a puff of flame escapes its mouth for a moment.*
---------------
Silvine: .......*looks around, then at her cup* ....I offer you this cup of.... half cup of offe as a sacrifice. This, and nothing more... What do I get?
---------------
Amo: If she would, she probably would not have thrown me out?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 19:13

Cyra: *Very eloquent pissed off silence*

Alireth: *Silent awe*

Thorgar: "If she had not thrown you out, you would not have wanted it."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 19:17

Silvine: ........wow, the exchange rate for dark gifts is really going up these days... Is inflation hitting the warp as well?
-----------
Mensaar: ....this feels... different.... *he twirls his hands and fingers a bit, having about as much encumberance from the armor as an aspect warrior would from his*
-----------
Amo: ....actually, it was mine to begin with... she got fed up of me wandering into some important and fragile place while looking for the kitchen or bathroom, so she gave me that to be able to navigate much more easily......
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 19:25

Cyra: "I would gift you something, in fact. What is it you desire?"

Adriel: "Impressive, Liruxa."

Thorgar: "Then i shall have to convince her... him, that i need such a map."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 19:28

Elise: ....aaaaaand, there she goes...
-------------
Lir: Of course... Now, stand, Mensaar, and Swiftfoot, champions of *wherever we are...*, and lead your people into victory...
*even the megadon seems to understand as they both stand at attention(or at least as much as a giant raptor can...)*
Mensaar: Yes, my lady!
*he marches off to attend to whatever his duties are...*
-------------
Amo: well, have fun with that...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 20:02

Cyra: "No strings attached... A simple gift, small of course, im not about to make you a god."

Adriel: "Impressive god'ing."

Thorgar: "I'm persuasive."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 20:04

Elise: Very well, I will humor you to a point.... what do you want to give as a gift...?
-----------
Lir: So it is... speaking of... Alerith...
-----------
Amo: meanwhile, ill have to go and look for my library card...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 20:14

Cyra: "Something you want."

Alireth: "Yes my lady?"

Thorgar: "Ha. Ha. Ha."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 20:18

Elise: spit it out already... what is that something you are offering, we don't have all day... the heretics do not kill themselves...
Silvine: ....well, they do... that is what we are supposed to prevent....
--------------
Lir: Say, have you thought about promotions...?
--------------
*waaaalking off*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 20:22

Alireth: "Promotions, my lady?"

Cyra: "I'm asking you, what, do, you, want? Tell me and i shall give it to you."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 20:32

OOC did Gorath share with either of you that the 13th Black Crusade was apaprently a success and Cadia and its pylons have been destroyed? (albeit Abaddon rammed the remnants of his Blackstone Fortress into the planet in a fit of rage with Saint Celestine stabbed him through the back when he had a wounded Creed in his claws)
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 20:33

Lir: Indeed. You seem to have done quite an adequate job here while I was gone, and I could not help but notice that I have no religious figures in my.... cult, for lack of a better word... since there is no actual organisation, i guess it is a cult...
--------------
Elise: ...oh.... eh, i dont know...
Silvine: Oh, I do. You know how much trouble it is to do our hair
Elise: Oh, dont get me started.... a bottle of shampoo, a small fortune of conditioner and whatnot, loose hairs everywhere from your buttcrack to the kitchen somehow, hour spent maintaining it, its like the universe doesnt like women to have nice hair! Yeah, you know what? If you make it so it always looks even better than having spent hours working on it, ill get off your case

OOC. Shared? He cant stop talking about it... he is more than overhyped
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 20:34

OOC I just checking if he only vented on me or not
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 20:46

ooc: Im also hype, the storyline is moving forwards, in a... not totally insane fashion.

Alireth: "I... see."

Cyra: "I can grant that request, you wish your hair to be perfect, without any effort?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 20:47

Lir: You do? Great. So, do you accept the not too well defined position of High-Priestess?
------------------
Silvine: Well, beyond perfect would be the ideal, but lets not get greedy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 21:03

[yes my lady?]
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 21:04

OOC did you just come because we mentioned you Gorath?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 21:05

OOC: wow, that reaction time...
IC:
Rei: Are you in control of this world?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 21:06

OOC not reaction time, pure coincidence. my Orks just finished smashing some Spikey Boyz and panzy blue gits
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 21:06

OOC. Not you, gorath. he said he was coming like.... 5 of his posts ago
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 21:09

OOC 'cant stop talking about it'
I haven't said a word to you about it in literally hours
IC [No.]
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 21:10

OOC. After you told it all to rae..... and before you told it all to rae, apparently...
IC:
Rei: .....Then who is?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 21:12

OOC cause we were discussin it?
IC [My lord Archmagos]
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 21:13

Alireth: "Of course, what will be my duties?"

Cyra: "Done." *their hair does indeed feel... lighter, more silky, and there is not a hair out of place on either*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-01-15, 21:13

OOC: *CREED jokes are omnipresent.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next