Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess Empty
PostSubject: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 18:01

Logen: "Much obliged." *knods. charles can see his eye through the hole in his helmet where its eyepiece once was. It glows like an ember.*

Tyren: *Giant smile*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 18:02

Charles: no problem. Make yourselves at home.

Lyanna smiles back
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 18:43

OOC: Sure
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 19:38

*The astartes follow his directions, and head to the forge.*

Tyren: *They stay there for a while, just hugging and smiling. Theres no need for words.*

Akira: "So... What now?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 19:42

Max: Yes I am the greatest captain, thank you for noticing. As for what now...I don't know. It'll take time to find Kerak something to kill so I guess we have time for whatever we want
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 19:44

Akira: "I quite fancy a nap, if im honest"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 19:54

They find an old iron priest in deathwatch colours working on something.

*words dont happen*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 19:59

Max: "I just want to pass out"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 21:21

Emma: always?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 21:22

Rob: Until now atleast
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 21:28

Emma:...where've you seen something like this before then?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 21:31

Logen: "Morning brother... or is it afternoon..."

Tyren: "So, you wanna just cuddle for another ten minutes?"

Akira: "yeah that too."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 21:34

Crach: *turns* ey up, who let you scaly bastards aboard *friendly grin*

Lyanna: dunno.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 21:40

Rob: Warzones, raids, uprisings. My time as a Vindicare was not lacking in this regard.

--

Max: "Come on then" *Gestures for Akira to follow as he walks off toward their bedroom*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 21:40

Emma: ah...right
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 21:45

Rob: Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 21:47

Emma:...anyway...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 21:51

Rob: Moving on
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 21:53

as they approach the shrine rob notices one thing
not one sororitas corpse. a few bolters scattered around, but no corpses.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:00

Rob: They took everyone?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:03

Emma:..some of them were killed... but I overheard afterwards something about them wanting them all alive and...something about ressurection.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:09

Rob: They can do that...it's expensive but they can do it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:13

Emma:...then they are...or at least were...all still alive in there....throne..
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:15

Rob: Yeah....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:17

Emma:...I... FUCK *she punches a nearby wall....again hard enough to break her hand*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:19

Rob: If I could go back and help I would, but right now....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:23

Tyren: "And here i thought you were always decisive."

Logen: "oh you know, we thought we'd come over and show you who's... top dog."

Devastator sergeant: "That pun was awful."

Akira: *Gets to bed, and tombstones into bed. she's out cold*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:24

Max: *Is a little more graceful but the end result is similar*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:25

Akira: *unconscious snuggle.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:25

Emma: saying that doesn't save them.... nothing fucking will.... *her head droops. her fist's still against the wall, bleeding*

Lyanna: and then you happened.

Crach: ah whatever, welcome ta' the forge lads. Don't break anything or I'll crush yer damn skull.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:27

Max: *Unconscious snuggle*

Rob: *Places a hand on her shoulder* "If I find a way, I'll do whatever I can to save them"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:30

Emma doesn't say anything. she just shrugs off his hand and starts walking. he notes she hasn't healed her hand yet.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:31

Rob: Emma.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:33

Tyren: "I remember the first time we met, you threw a grenade at me, and stared down all seven foot of me with a lasgun. *Raises an eyebrow* I don't think me happening was the problem."

Logen: "I invite you to try, old wolf. It's been a while since i had a good scrap."

*They fan out into the forge, fixing their various equipment, taking off plates as necessary.*

Akira: *They wake up, i suppose?*

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:34

Max: *Several hours later they wake up locked in an embrace*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:35

*emma keeps walking, doesn't say anything*

Lyanna:...what's that supposed to mean?

Crach: ye've got spunk lad, I like that *chuckles. before long the 'manders discover the iron priest's two large cyberwolves prowling the forge. they're friendly enough*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:46

Rob: Atleast fix your bloody hand
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:48

she does so, still not saying anything as she keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:48

*Rob follows instinctively keeping his weapon raised and watching for potential hostiles*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:50

they go past a few more discarded bolters and flamers and such.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:52

*Rob carries on with what he's doing*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:55

at this point they're climbing steps up to the shrine...halfway there she stops.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:56

*He stops next to her*
R: "What made you stop?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 22:57

Emma:...so many....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 23:18

R: *looks around*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 23:21

*there are a lot of discarded weapons*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 23:32

Akira: "Morrrning."

Tyren: "that it didn't just happen... and it was worth the wait."

*the sallies have some friendly chit chat about their equipment, and various forging techniques and the like.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 23:33

Lyanna smirks at that

One of the wolves, note the size of a horse, goes up to logan
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 23:37

Logen: "Well hello." *ruffles its fur*

Tyren: "but the point remains, you've gotten less feisty."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-01-22, 23:38

*panting. he notes its heavy cybernetic augmentation, two of its legs, one of its eyes, half its jaw, ect*

Lyanna: have I now? *eyebrow raise* Only around you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next