Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+3
Azrok
Gorath
cow-man
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 00:54

*He carefully approaches them.*

Calton: Um....I hate to interrupt but...Celi and I think we know why the colony was attacked. The researchers found a Prothean beacon. We know where it was being kept and if it's still there we may want to secure it. If the Geth access the beacon somehow....well, I'd rather not think about it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 00:55

Kharr sighs and puts his mask back on
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 00:56

Calton: Did...you not have...? Erm, never mind. Look, I thought at least I should tell you before we moved out.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:02

Kharr: did we not have what?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:03

keili looks at calton without her mask on
-----------------
sev gets up and sees the couple and sighs
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:08

Calton *seeing her not have her mask on*: Erm....Nothing, never mind. Look, point is that I'm going to check out the beacon. If it's still there we should secure it until help arrives. And to be a bit of a pragmatic merc, if it's intact and we secure it we may get a bit of a bonus. Heh...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:12

Celi: what's wrong?
----------------------
Kharr: good thinking
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:14

Calton: Yeah. I figured I should tell you before I potentially dragged your sister and Sev into a firefight so...*slight chuckle* I'll leave you two be. *Goes back to Celi and Sev.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:15

keili puts on her mask and gets up
------------
sev looks at celi
sev: were they doing what I think they were doing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:22

Celi: maybe
--------------------
Kharr: relax, we're coming?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:23

*Calton walks back to Sev and Celi.*

Calton: Apparently they're coming with us and....seriously, Sev, what happened while Celi and I were gone these past few months?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:29

sev: I don't know ive been in themed bay the entire time and celi im going to have to talk to your brother
-----------
keili helps up kharr
keili: we beter get going
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:30

Kharr: good idea
-----------------
Celi: if something is happening i don't see any problem with it
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:31

Calton: Well, neither do I, I just want to get back in the loop.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:32

sev: I know but if ths is going to happen I need to let him know something
--------------------
keili walks up to the rest of the group
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:33

sev: but I have no clue I got shot 36 times surprisingly im still here but I just fully recovered
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:34

Kharr follows
-----------
Celi: right
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:35

Calton: 36 times? How.....wow, that's divine intervention if I ever heard it.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:35

OOC: Hey guys.
Just so you know, seeing as Zael has near enough nothing to do and I can't quite follow the fast pace of this story.

I have started up a story on the 40k side of things.
Please give it a check if you like a more grounded, Omega/Deus Ex/Cyberpunk-esque story.
I'd really like to give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:36

keili: so whats the plan?
sev: hey kharr could I talk to you privately
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:36

Kharr: sure kid
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:37

sev leads him where no one can listen in
sev: you know I couldn't help but notice you and keili are getting close
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:39

OOC: Hey, ArKais. I'll check your story out. We should make a Creative Writing section for stories.

IC:

Calton *to Kelii*: We head to where the beacon was being kept and if it's intact we secure it.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:39

OOC: More an RP.
Set on a veeeery interesting Hive world.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:41

Kharr: aye
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:42

OOC: And a lot of creative licenses to go with.
Meaning, I'm allowing you help shape this planet from what I have described.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:42

OOC: Also, Ar'Kais, I have no problem with Zael being more active in this RP...but I will concede it is rather fast past and you're not on most days. Still, looking forward to your crazy adventures.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:45

sev: I want you to know that ill allow it your better than anyone else she could be with but if I hear that you EVER! lay a hand on her in a threatening way youll lose both of your arms and ill hand you to Cerberus you got it protect her like you would protect her like you would protect your sister
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:47

Kharr: relax, I got it. I would feel the same way about you and my sister
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:48

OOC: Oh boy....Calton and Celi haven't told him yet......Also, Gorath, did you get the PM I sent you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:49

OOC yes, sorry
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 01:50

OOC: Tis fine.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 02:00

sev: well I love your sister but she doesn't feel the same for me sadely
---------------
keili: so whats your name
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 02:02

Calton *to Keili*: It's Calton.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 02:03

Keili: nice to meet you im sevs cousin keili
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 02:04

Calton: I heard. So, I'm guessing your joined the Voids.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 02:04

Kharr: I know. I can tell. and that calton loves her and she loves him.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 02:07

sev: yeah its kinda hard for me since I found out from a recorder after my recovery that's what was on my mind when we left
------------------------
Keili: yeah sev likes it with you guys wish you could have met his brother and sister
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 02:08

Calton: I'm sure I would have liked them.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 02:09

Kharr: I know, and I'm sorry for ya
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 02:11

Sev: well lets get back thanks for listening
----------------
keili: ya your brothers awesome celi
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 02:13

Celi: thanks
---------------
Kharr: no problem
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 02:16

OOC: Sorry guys, I have to go early tonight. See you all tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 02:18

k
ic
keili: yeah hes a charmer
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 02:19

Celi: Kharr? a charmer?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 02:22

sev: but we should get going I really want to get out of here
------------
keili: he was to me
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 02:27

sev: but by dating her you are officially family to me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 02:35

Kharr: I'm glad to hear that
---------------------------
Celi: huh. this is the same guy i saw puch right through a blue suns merc and out the other side
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 02:38

Keili: and sevs the guy who gutted eclipse lieutenants and hes not so bad
-----------------
sev: well we better keep moving
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 02:42

Celi: true
----------------
kharr nods and follows
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 02:45

sev and kharr get back to the group
keili hugs kharr
sev:so you lead the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next