Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+3
Azrok
Gorath
cow-man
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 01:31

"Good thinking. And I'm headed to the citadel to get a new mission."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 01:32

Calton: *Sighs* I'm not. I just hate seeing work go to waste.

OOC: So...time skip? I don't know what else we can do here unless you and Azrok have an idea.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 01:33

OOC sure why not
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 01:33

OOC: go for it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 01:35

Sev puts a hand on his shoulder
Sev: its alright calton right now i dont think profits what we have to worry about i think this is the start of something far bigger
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 01:37

OOC: Yeah. I really don't know what else to do on Eden Prime. Okay then.

IC:

Calton *to Sev*: I know....I'm....just grasping for a silver lining. Come on, let's get off this planet...*Heads toward the Alliance ships*

*Time skip to them getting back to the Dracan.*

Calton *to Celi*: Hey, Celi...um...can I borrow your Phaeston for a bit? I can modify it so you don't have to wait for it to unfold and activate. That and I need something to take my mind off that last mission. I tend to lose myself in my work when I mod weapons so...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 01:39

Celi: sure *she hands it over*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 01:45

Keili is with kharr siting on his lap arm wraped around him head rested on his shoulder
Sev walks up to him
Sev: kharr i noticed something lately you might want to know
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 01:48

Kharr: what's that?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 01:49

Sev: Serris has been gone for a while dont you think
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 01:51

Kharr: yeah but she's probably on a mission. a lot of my people go on long lasting missions
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 01:52

Sev: any reports though
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 01:53

Kharr: none. likely they are undercover, but do not worry, i have failsafes incase something goes wrong
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 01:56

Sev: like what?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 01:58

Kharr: that's for me to know and for you to find out
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:01

Sev before he walks out he says
Sev: you be careful with her okay
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:02

Kharr: I promise. Keelah salai
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:03

OOC: Sorry for disappearing like that.....My net crapped out on me and may do so again.

IC:

Calton: Thanks. I'll have it to you in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:04

As he leaves keili looks at him
Keili: so where are we going for our date
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:06

OOC tis fine arken
IC Celi: no problem
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:07

Ooc to prevent confusion keili was talking to kharr
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:09

Kharr: anywhere in particular you'd like?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:15

Keili: Anywhere you like
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:16

Kharr: I don't get out much
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:18

Keili: anywhere will do
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:20

Kharr: how about... I'd say afterlife but I doubt you'd like it there
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:29

OOC: I HAVE A BACON SARNIE!!
So gorath I assume you dropped me off on the citadel
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:30

OOC A very good thing
and i wasn't finished with that conversation actually bush
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:34

OOC: oh, in that case please continue
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:34

OOC I would but it's your turn XD
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:36

Keili: id love that
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:38

Kharr: really?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:43

OOC: OKAY! I'm back!! Again!!! Let's hope my net hold this time....

IC: *A few hours later...*

++Calton: Celi, I finished the modification but I should ask if you want anything else done first.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:44

OOC agreed
IC ++I'll come down and see for myself++
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:44

OOC: oh yeah....om nom nom

*smirks and buttons his trench coat, flicking up the collar as he finishes*

So what now
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:45

OOC: Enjoying your bacon, Wookie?

IC:

++Calton: Alright.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:46

"I've had a thought. i could use a side-kick if you're interested"
--------------------
*she does exactly that*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:47

Keili: well im fine with anything as long as its a good time
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:49

Calton *when she arrives*: Hey, you want me to make any more modifications before I hand this back to you? I could give the shots a bit more power but...honestly, I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes. There isn't much difference between mach 5 and mach 5.2 or .3.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:50

Celi: what have you done so far?
--------------------------
Kharr: alright
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:52

Calton: Well, I made it so that you don't have to wait for it to unfold an activate, which is the treatment I gave my weapons...but that being said you can't carry as many weapons on your back. I...just know how good a weapon this is and I didn't want you getting hurt or...worse because it takes 1.5 seconds for it to unfold and turn on. A lot can happen in 1.5 seconds in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:52

Celi: thankyou
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:53

OOC: it's amazing!!

A sidekick.....would the council even allow that?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:54

"Would they have to know?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:55

Calton: Your...welcome. *He gently hugs her.* And...I didn't want you getting hurt because of me...I...guess this is kind of my way for trying to make up for that fiasco in the tunnels...I don't know. Maybe I'm trying to rationalize things and maybe helping your weapon be more reliable helps with that...I don't know...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:55

I like where this is going
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

"Aye"
-------------------------
Celi: Calton, thankyou *hugs back* but you worry too much. you really do.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:58

Calton: I...I guess I do. *chuckles* Um...Celi, I've been meaning to ask you...What did you think about all those picnics we had? I mean...I was trying to make them at least a bit...romantic but most of what I know about that comes from sappy movies I ended up having to watch as a kid...that and works from a literary movements the Humans call Romanticism but I don't think "Frankenstein" counts as a romance novel....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 02:59

Celi: I loved it
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 03:02

Calton: Thanks, Celi...That means I'm not entirely hopeless at romance.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-05-12, 03:02

I guess I may have to upgrade some of my kit then...so citadel?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next