Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+3
Azrok
Gorath
cow-man
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 03:03

OOC "Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right, Marines?"
IC Hector: I'll do my best. Thanks for the suggestions
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 03:05

OOC: Yeah, that Avery Johnson. *Enormous grin.*

IC:

Cortez: I'll leave it to you for now then, sir. Good luck. We're all going to need it. *He salutes and leaves.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 03:06

OOC *returns the grin*
IC Hector salutes back
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 03:07

OOC: So....move onto a few days later with Hector pitching the proposal to Hannibal or switch to the Voids?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 03:08

OOC your choice. I aint got no plans with either tbh
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 03:12

OOC: Hm...I've got nothing for Calton just yet...and I can't introduce that Turian character I thought up yet (no good situation in which to introduce him) yet so...I say move to a few days later and pitch the idea to Hannibal.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 03:15

OOC Hmm...well actually I do have one idea with Celi...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 03:16

OOC: Do I want to hear this?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 03:18

OOC don't worry it aint bad
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 03:19

OOC: Tell me in a PM.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 21:37

keili: as long as we keep him busy he'll be okay
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 19:27

OOC: *turns on flashlight* hello....guys?.......I don't do being stuck in a dark room by myself....

IC: *turns around and watches the Turians*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 19:31

OOC I arive
IC "something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 19:37

OOC: hey Gor!

IC: hmm? oh...nothing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 19:39

OOC godzilla is amazeballs
IC "tell me"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 19:42

OOC: you sod! I'm watching it later!!! NO SPOILERS
does a guy shout "ruuuunn, is Godzilla!"?

IC: nothing, just reminiscing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 19:44

OOC no spoilers I promise
but it's amazeballs
IC "oh?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 19:50

OOC: good!
More amazeballs than bagpuss and the original fireman Sam?

IC: *smiles* a time before I was vengeful bastard who kills shit because he's bored
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 19:54

OOC yes
IC "oh really?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 19:57

OOC: I need to get my arse down the cinema then

IC: shocking I know, but there was a time when I actually smiled and was genuinely happy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 20:01

OOC you do that
IC "is that so?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 20:06

OOC: I hate babysitting my siblings

IC: yep, still no time to dwell on that *grabs rifle* we should be hitting the relay in about 30 seconds I presume
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 20:09

OOC I know dat feel
IC "yep"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 20:17

OOC: I'm so fething bored! I can't even continue playing deadspace!

IC: good *stands up and walks toward the cockpit*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 20:19

OOC Nice picture btw
IC he follows
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 20:20

Ooc. Pretty much the sameish here... Suffering from the minecrafters syndrome... After building an army of 200, with cool armor, the building a road to my friends' base, and marching said army towards said base, on said road, im kinda bored...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 20:21

Gorath wrote:
OOC Nice picture btw
IC he follows

/Cough/ not as if he had much to do with it /cough/...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 20:22

OOC oh
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 20:23

OOC: I think we should blame Naz for the pic.(thanks Naz!)

You should Build a giant penis statue in your friends' base, just to show how good a friend you are!

IC: *sits in an empty chair with the rifle across his lap*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-05-17, 20:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 20:24

OOC XD (Zero punctuation)
IC they hit the relay
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 20:29

OOC: shhh

IC: *they see psychedelic colours as they accelerate towards their destination*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 20:36

"trippy."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 20:49

Haven't seen that before!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 20:51

Ooc. ....strange... I had usual sized meals today, and even considerable snacks, and i still hunger... Maybe i need to start consuming entire planets' worth of biomass? O.o
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 20:55

OOC:.........have you had bacon today?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 21:02

"really?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 21:03

....i havent had bacon for as long as i can remember... I dont know why everyone comes with bacon... I can smell it whenever the family eats it, and it never turns on my appetite...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 21:19

OOC: wow Naz...that's shocking!
hmm, chances are you're hungry because your bored. Though that might just be me, since whenever I'm bored I want to eat something....

IC: well I've never seen outside of a spacecraft when using a relay
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 21:21

"Fair enough"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 21:24

*the vessel exits FTL*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 21:26

"lets get to the shuttle"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 21:30

Ooc. Nah, thats common human behavior... I think...
One, if youre bored(consequently, not occupied with anything), you become aware of things like hunger.
Two, the search for, and consumption of food takes time and some activity, reducing boredom
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 21:55

OOC: damned Internet!
Hmm, didn't think of it like that

I'll see you there
*goes to where his was tinkering, grabs his coat and pistol before returning to the shuttle*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 21:56

he's waiting
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 22:04

*puts on the trench coat and walks into the shuttle*

This ought to be good...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 22:26

"Should be"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 22:30

OOC: shower and then GODZILLA!!!!!!! I will return.....eventually

IC: what's the plan?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 22:31

OOC As you wish
IC "We'll see"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-17, 22:33

OOC: cya

IC: lets get going
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-19, 01:04

hector's headed for hannibal
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-19, 01:07

*He's in his office.*

OOC: And...I saw Nazamroth's posts...He...he doesn't eat bacon!? WHAT HERESY IS THIS!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Mass Effect RP-
Jump to: