Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Gorath
Fate
Nazamroth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 02:48

Charles: we do. An artifact, an ancient one. Necron in origin.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 02:50

"Korst'La... I didn't realise this was one of their worlds. You think you have enough forces to deal with an uprising?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 02:51

Charles: we don't need to. The other artifacts were not guarded, just hidden. Once we have it, we leave.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 02:54

"Interesting. My suit isn't far from here, but requires heavy lift gear. With your permission I'd prefer to retire to your ship. I've seen far enough of this planet for a life time."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 02:55

Charles: hm....if you do not object to being under guard until I can confirm you are trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 02:57

"Honestly, an Ork brig would be more comforting than this place."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 02:57

Charles: *chuckles* then it's a deal.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 02:59

"Good doing business. My consultation is yours until I feel the need to depart, as for combat... I can work a light weapon, my suit however if it can be repaired is more than formidable."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 03:02

OOC: Time to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 03:03

OOC gnight :P
IC Charles: *nods* get him a rifle. *one of the scions tosses him a hot shot lasgun*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 17:18

*hera walks over, head held high and posture in parade ground fashion, holding herself like the commissar she is.* "Charles, care to explain?"

Tyren: "I have no idea where he is."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 17:38

Charles: Apparently our 'friend' here got stranded on this planet after an incident involving orkish pirates.

Lyanna: then we find him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 17:40

Hera: "And we're giving him a gun?"

Tyren: "One man, in a big galaxy."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 18:46

Charles: you say that like we couldn't stop him if we wanted to. One tau with a lasrifle, against a full platoon of scions your men, me and laurence? 

Lyanna: He's contacted me before.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:06

"He's correct. If I were in my suit I could level half this forest. Forces included." The Tau let out a dark chuckle as he examined the Gue'La rifle.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:15

Tyren: "Hm... Some psyker nonsense no doubt."

Hera: "He could still shoot one of our men in the back..." *Unsure look at the tau.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:20

Lyanna: possibly.

Charles: and get cut down moments later.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:26

Tyren: "Last i checked, inter system vox calls don't work."

Hera: "Hm...*looks at the tau* I still don't trust you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:29

Lyanna: either way, if we could contact him again...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:32

Tyren: "We could ask for his help."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:34

"I could explain to you why I don't have any reason to inflict harm upon you, but I feel it would be wasted." He fiddled with the settings, tested the sights and began to shoulder the weapon, getting a feel for the stock.

He began to adjust the lasguns shoulder strap, slinging it over his shoulder.
"Needless to say, this planet isn't hospitable and I don't intend to end my glorious career here."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:37

Hera: "Hm... well. Keep out of trouble." *Hera is towering over him quite considerably, normally a short woman, she would be on par with his height, but with the addition of power armour, she stands well over a foot taller than him. The beaked helm of the maximus pattern armour lends a certain menace to her looks, and the red sash fluttering in the breeze around her waist does little to improve her menacing appearance*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:42

"And just in case you have any ideas running through your head, I find it prudent to remind you." He shifts, actually turning his body and full attention to the armoured Gue'La, his face somewhere between uninterested and dour.

"My blaster, it was made by the Empire to punch holes through power armour, in and out again. I still have one shot left. Hopefully I won't have to use it... What's the next objective?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:48

Charles: well best we keep on our toes....Laurence, can you sense the objective?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 19:53

OOC: Hello Shas!
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 20:04

OOC: SSuuup.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 20:10

Hera: "You're not in a position to threaten anyone, xeno."

Laurence: "Yes. One baleful alien artefact coming up."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 20:15

OOC: Not much, just watching you lot RP while eating my lunch! How have you been?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 20:19

Charles:..was that sarcasm?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 20:27

OOC: Just chillin.

"Apparently enough for you to worry about the 'Xenos Filth with a gun'" A small hint of venom lay under the surface of the qwip, served to the Gue'La with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 20:40

Hera: "The thinnest, ice, grayskin."

Laurence: "No, its at the coordinates, as usual, probably buried."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 20:44

Charles: alright, lets get moving. The greenskins could be back any minute.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 20:50

"Are you concerned about job security? The Kroot acted the same way when we brought the Gue'Vesa recruits in."
A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 Proble10
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 20:51

Charles: that's enough, Shas.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 20:52

"Of course." He went back to examining his weapon, falling in with the Gue'La
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 21:22

Hera: "I'm considered small for a human, yet i could beat you to a pulp grayskin. I have no worries about my job."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 21:32

Charles: come on, lets get moving.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 21:59

Hera: "Right...."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 22:06

they get moving
~Something wrong?~
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 22:06

~I don't trust him as far as i could throw him.~
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 22:12

~And the moment he does something wrong, you can kill him~
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 23:00

Hera: ~Wonderful~
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 23:04

~don't worry about him, really.~
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-07, 23:18

Hera: ~As far as I'm concerned he's an enemy combatant.~
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-08, 01:45

~Focus on the greenskins for now.~
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-08, 17:38

*Laurence is digging, hefting huge chunks of soil and rock with his bare hands*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-08, 17:39

Charles gestures for some of the scions to aid him
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-08, 18:55

*the artefact is soon uncovered.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-08, 19:06

OOC there was me thinking it'd be a bit of a trek :P nah, its two bloody feet away
IC *ground rumblings*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-08, 19:07

OOC: We landed at the coordinates, they've been very accurate so far

Laurence: "Back off."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-08, 19:08

OOC last time there was at least a bit of a walk to get to it first
IC they do so....it sounds like something's getting closer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next