Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Himfea Gaur
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 22:55

Charles: he mentioned prospero though. Likely he fell....ten thousand years ago in that case.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-17, 23:52

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 00:00

She grabs her towel swinging it around akiras neck pulling her in to grab the back of it crossing her forearms to create a vice to cut circulation before tripping akira getting on top of her getting on her joints so she can't fight back " tap when you've had enough"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 09:59

*he writes a longer message, frowns, then scribbles it out, writes something shorter, and hands it to charles.*

"We'll get him though."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 10:23

He reads
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 10:38

Mute: *nods*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 10:54

"Hopefully...I'm not shocked prospero turned him."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 11:00

*Mute shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 11:03

"Would you if you were deceived into attacking your allies, and had to fight your way through blood crazed unarmed civilians"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 11:05

Mute: *Raises an eyebrow in a sort of "I quite possibly have done that." sort of way*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 11:19

Charles: ....let me show you. *psychic vision-ator*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 11:30

*mute looks up at burning white spires, the carnage and destruction around him. the image flickers momentarily, a line of guardsmen appears, mac with sword drawn, mouth open yelling, as workers, gangers and a few guardsmen descend on them wielding all forms of improvised weapon, and the odd lasgun.* "mmnmmm.." *Mute closes his eyes and shakes his head to clear the image*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 11:36

Charles: *stops* sorry. That was probably a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 11:38

Mute: *Writes a note* "We've all done some bad stuff."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 12:48

I'm here bud we can continue if you want)
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 12:54

OOC: Sure
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 13:43

Ooc I believe it's your turn
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 14:08

Akira: *during the attack, akira managed to get a hand under the towel, and she pulls forwards, drawing her off her shoulders, just enough to roll forwards, and throw her off* "Well, you're quite experienced."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 14:54

As she's thrown off she crawls right back locking her legs around her neck pushing akiras knee joints in the opposite direction
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 15:05

*Akira looks genuinely conflicted. ~Do i hit this child, she's very good at grappling... but i still don't want to punch this child.~ in the end akira opts to simply use her body weight, and fall ontop of the girl, pinning her down*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 16:49

As akira used her weight on vee , wee countered it pulling her close to continue her vice like grip around her neck akira could hear vee panting though getting tired.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 18:50

OOC: Rping beating up a small child is weird.

*She Continues to push her weight down into vee's stomach, dropping more and more onto her by increments, waiting until it becomes too much for her, but without hurting her seriously.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 19:36

Charles: prospero was...different.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 19:38

Mute: *nods, he saw the scale of it*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 19:54

OOC:

"Every soldier has nightmares."
-The Last Samurai
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 19:55

She eventually gives up laying on the floor panting tapping the mat .
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 20:00

Akira: *sits up on her knees.* "You're pretty good." *akira seems almost unphased by the activity*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 20:00

"not just in scale."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 20:04

Mute: *nods again, there's sadness in his eyes.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 20:05

" thank you " she says tiredly huffing on the floor" c- can I tell you a secret"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 20:07

Akira: "Of course sweetie"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 20:23

" I have a imaginary friend who speaks to me in my dreams and in my thoughts , they say they can give me sight "she rubs her arm nervously looking away.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 20:23

Charles: do you know much of the heresy, mute?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 21:08

Akira: "oh... I wouldn't listen to them..."

Mute: *he holds out a hand and wobbles it from side to side, meaning "A little"*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 22:30

" y-you don't think I'll have my sight?" She asked saddened by the news " c-can we go see daddy s-soon?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 22:55

Akira: "Sweetie, of course you will, but mummy and daddy will help, not some voices. Of course, lets go see him now." *she holds out her hand, rather confused that the skilled martial artist she just sparred with calls her mummy.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 23:04

Charles: prospero was...one of mankind's greatest mistakes
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 23:20

Mute: *Eyebrow raise*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 23:26

Charles: a loyal legion was ordered to attack their rivals and allies. The thousand sons primarch, magnus, discovered horus' betrayal and tried to warn the emperor. Through a psychic accident Magnus allowed daemons to follow his projection to terra. As a result, the emperor did not beleive him, and ordered horus to bring magnus in alive for questioning. Horus, having secretly already fallen, Ordered the space wolves to annihilate the thousand sons, and burn their world to the ground. All the beautiful architecture, all the knowledge gathered, in quantities incomprihensible, destroyed. Brother turned on brother. And only after it was done, did the wolves learn of their mistake. That the slaughter they'd conducted in the emperor's name was the only crime that had been committed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 23:37

Mute: "hmmmn..."

*lucy rolls over in her sleep, and mute looks over, then back to charles when she settles again*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 23:38

Charles: want me to leave you to it?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 23:41

*He stands up, and shoos charles out of the room, and out into the corridor, leaving his stubber behind, with a note for lucy, then hands charles another note once they're out in the hall* "I don't want to wake her"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 23:42

Charles: ah, fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 23:46

Mute: *leans against the wall, and gestures for charles to continue*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 23:48

Vee grabs her hand following her closely " is it alright if I call you mommy? "
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 23:48

Charles: anyway... the thousand sons survived but were decimated...you saw what became of their home, their people, and their vast accumulated knowledge...unlike anything else in the galaxy...gone.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 23:50

Akira: "Of course sweetie."

mute: *he nods sombrely, and takes a packet of lho sticks from his pocket, and offers one to charles*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 23:51

he takes one
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 23:52

" how is daddy anyways I'm always nervous when I'm àround him"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 23:55

Akira: "Max... He's a big softy, just not so great at people. Most people think i'm the scary one."

Mute: *flips open a lighter, lights charle's, then his own, and takes a drag.* "mmmmnnn." *he shakes his head, holds the lho stick in his mouth, and writes another note, and passes it.*

"Humans are all fallible, i suppose, even primarchs, and the emperor."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-02-18, 23:55

Charles: you know there are a lot of men and women too blind to see that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next