Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess Empty
PostSubject: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 09:06

charles is right behind the child, catching up with inhuman speed
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 11:05

*The floor beneath his feet twists and stretches like a treadmill making him slower and slower, eventually there is a notable distance between them, meanwhile fanatical priests and zealots get in his way and chant holy prayers and scream the words of the Emperor at the top of their lungs*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 18:46

charles almost seems to become ethereal as he phases through his obsticals
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 19:28

*Charles notices that each step he takes, the area he passes darkens and becomes emptiness. The child takes a look at Charles while running, and then dives into a radioactive waste stream he comes across*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 19:35

the child suddenly feels something grip around them
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 19:43

*Child gets liquefied and dissolves in the stream*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 19:45

*the child re-assembles before charles*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 19:48

*Everywhere around them darkens and becomes emptiness*
"You have lost inquisitor. I win."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 19:51

he begins to laugh
"No. You are trapped here. With the most powerful telepath this side of the eye of terror. This mindscape is my plaything. *his voice begins to amplify* I am GOD here, and you cannot escape."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 19:53

*The child sits down and begins to play with some sort of toys*
"Who wants to escape? I have already done my part."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 19:54

the child suddenly starts to feel unimaginable pain
"Talk"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 19:55

*He twists and screams in pain*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 19:56

he stops
"I said talk. or I rip the answers from you."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 20:01

*He breathes heavily*
"I cannot, Inquisitor. Not anymore. You focused so particularly on me, that you have missed the big picture. Your pride distracted you. While I was misleading you, the other consciousness of me, the adult Aslhen, was busy deleting our memories, and ultimately himself. I'm all there is left for you, Inquisitor, the childhood of Aslhen. See, you lose, I win."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 20:03

Charles: you lie. I know you lie, or you are mistaken. Because memories cannot be deleted. Not from the warp. and as such, not from me.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 20:07

*Charles feels it, the memories are not completely deleted, but unrecoverably distorted. He begins to talk in a language you are unfamiliar with, but not one that you haven't heard before*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 20:19

he uses his psychic abilities to speed himself up relative to actual time, allowing him to pour through every memory that is left (for now) in painstaking detail with relative speed
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 20:32

*You see his birth, but you don't get a good image until the sixth month because of the body development. You see her mother, a gorgeous woman with auburn hair and green eyes, wearing some sort of dress and a white veil, covering half of her hair. But Charles figures nothing about the language, as much as a child can speak. Then he sees men, men on horses, which their outfits particularly look like the obscure special forces units who blew themselves up back in the thunderhawk. It looks like a feudal world there, with stunningly beautiful nature. That's all he can find from the memories, as they are childhood memories, they are a little distorted than the rest*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 20:56

Charles: well... I suppose I won't devour you...yet. But for now? *chuckles* are you familiar with an ancient pop culture phenomenon known as, pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 20:57

*He stares blankly and answers in a that non-Gothic language*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 21:01

charles laughs as he exits the person's mind before producing a tesseract labyrinth. "gotta catch em all." *he traps them inside it*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 21:04

*He finds Aslhen's body fell over, unconscious*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 21:04

*the body's in the labyrinth too....*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 21:23

*Jack is sitting by Anne's cot in the infirmary.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 22:07

*she starts to wake up after being operated on*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 22:13

Jack: *He moves his hand to take hers, then decides against it, and just waits.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 22:14

her eyes open, and she groans
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 22:36

Jack: "Hey..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 22:41

Anne: hey... ugh...how long was I out?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 22:46

Jack: *looks down at his watch* "About... a day..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 22:48

Anne: fuck...sorry
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 23:12

Jack: "Sorry? I'm just glad you're alive."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 23:16

she laughs a little "thanks"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-20, 23:18

Jack: "You did promise me another sparring session, after all." *smile*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-21, 00:06

Anne: true enough... might need to recover a bit more first.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-21, 11:00

Jack: "You take as long as you need."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-21, 11:08

Anne: thanks... I look forward to it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-21, 11:13

Jack: "I... Me too."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-21, 11:26

she does too
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-21, 11:32

Jack: "I suppose you'll be sitting out the next one then. I'll tag a few for you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-21, 11:33

Anne: It'll be a shame to miss that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-21, 11:39

Jack: "When those chaos marines catch up with us, well, it'll probably be a bloodbath more than anything."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-21, 14:02

Anne: maybe.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-21, 14:23

Jack: "Maybe the inquisitors can figure something out, but i reckon it'll come down to a war of attrition."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-21, 17:16

Anne: attrition?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-21, 17:37

Jack: "Yeah, it'll just be how many of them we can kill per one of us."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-21, 17:43

Anne: I know what it means...didn't think we had that many men
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-21, 18:46

jack: "Lot of scions aboard."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-21, 18:49

Anne: not THAT many.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-02-21, 18:51

Jack: "True enough, Decent lot of space marines on their way though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next