Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 15:15

Hera: "It's alright." *she smiles at him, then notices a little blood trickling from the corner of her mouth, and wipes it off with the back of her hand* "Bit myself... Shit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 16:55

She feels the cut start healing.

Anne's still workin out

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 16:58

Hera: "Charles, its just a cut."

Jack: *walks over to her* "Feeling a little better?"

*Mac and Hakken are still beating the crap out of eachother.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 16:59

Charles: Sorry

Anne: enough to move, yeah

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 18:19

Hera: *Quick hug, then turns around to look at mac and hakken.* "Alright! That's hand to hand done! Take five."

*mac and hakken reluctantly pull back from eachother, and drop their guards.*

Jack: "Glad to hear it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 21:02

Charles: how long was I out?

Anne: thanks

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 22:49

Hera: "not long, its..." *checks her wristwatch* "Ten past ten."

jack: "About... Yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 22:52

Charles: fair enough. 

Anne:...yeah?

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 22:59

Hera: "I'm an early riser." *shrugs*

jack: "Are you.. still... that is.. Are we..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 23:05

he smiles at her

Anne:...am I...what?

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 23:10

Jack: "uhhh... Nevermind, Doesn't matter." *Smiles*

Hera: "So, fancy joining?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 23:14

Anne:... if you mean what i think you mean... *she goes to take his hand again*

Charles: sure. Wouldn't mind seeing if any of you can hold up to me. *grins*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 23:22

Hera: "I think i'll pair you with jack." *Chuckles* "We do have the rule of no psyker nonsense by the way."

Jack: *he lets it happen, then smiles wider*

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 23:23

Charles: of course. otherwise you'd just incinerate everyone

Anne: *smiles back now*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 23:24

Hera: "Might feel a tad bad about it." *turns around, and shouts to the rest of the legionaries* "Alright! pair up for another bout!"

Jack: *looks away.* "Oh, okay, um."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 23:29

Charles grins at Jack, removing his coat, hat and shirt, revealing his RIPPED AS FUCK body.

Anne:...good luck.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 23:42

jack: "I'll be fine." *lets go of her hand, and grabs a fistful of the hem of his t-shirt, and pulls it over his head. He has a pretty decent six pack, but he's not massive. What he is, is lean, each movement of his body can be seen through his skin, rippling muscle and taut sinew.* "Fists or blades, inquisitor?"

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 23:46

"Take your pick."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 23:56

Jack: "Can't exactly do swords topless. Fists it is."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 23:58

Charles: *fists clench* Lets do this.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 00:11

*Jack wastes no time, beginning to circle Charles in a low fighting stance*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 00:13

charles stands back. not making a move. just making sure to face jack at all times.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 00:18

*He slowly circles closer, and closer. getting close to where a lunge could reach now.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 00:21

he doesn't aattack stiill, again still just watching him, facing him.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 00:25

*Jack is first to break the stalemate, lashing out with a probing right jab.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 00:27

charles, with surprising speed, slaps the blow to one side, causing him to miss and overshoot, while at the same time with his other hand jabbing at a seemingly normal spot on Jack's torso. A direct jab to a pressure point.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 00:37

*Jack twists, turning on the ball of one foot, so that Charles' blow misses by a fraction of an inch, then bends his overshot arm, and puts the full force of his turn into an elbow strike to charles' face.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 00:40

Charles himself dodges the elbow by backstepping at the perfect moment.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 00:44

*Laurence anticipated this it seems, as he straightens his arm at just the right moment, performing a hammerfist, then stepping back out of range.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 00:47

he finds his wrist caught in charles' grasp before he can step back or the blow can connect. the grip is vice-like.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 00:49

*Jack pulls himself towards Charles with his trapped arm, swinging hard for his kidney with his free left arm*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 01:11

charles' other hand grabs jack's free arm with a similar grip. he knees jack in the stomach while he's trapped like that, then pushes him back, jabbing at him again and again with surprising speed, aiming for the pressure points

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 01:17

*Jack takes then knee, then the moment charles releases him, he dives to his left, rolling as he hits the floor, and coming back up in a fighting stance.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 01:26

charles grins, continuing to face him

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 12:16

*Jack clicks his neck to the left, a grin spreading across his own face. He then executes a perfectly aimed head kick to the left side of charles head, with almost inhuman speed.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:04

Charles, with equally inhuman speed, ducks

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:23

*He arrests his own momentum with a move of his torso to the right, swinging his leg back towards charles, catching charles' neck between his calf and thigh, and clamping down.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:35

Suddenly charles drops, pulling jack down with him with surprising speed and force

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:38

*jack lands heavily on top of charles, refusing to relinquish his hold on charles' neck*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:45

Charles jumps. Very high. Taking jack with him.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:47

*jack cracks a right hook into charles' jaw, followed by a left hook, The crushing weight on charles' windpipe does not cease, it becomes apparent that jack is attempting to choke him, but is holding back from actually collapsing his trachea.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:49

They havent landed yet. Seemingly undeterred, he pushes his weight into a foreard flip, causing jack to be underneath when they land, hard.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-05, 13:53

*jack exhales hard as he hits the ground, charles hears an echoing crack, jack's grin does not cease, the forced exhalation taking on more the character of a laugh. takes ahold charles' head with his left hand, and his ankle with his right, he slams his left knee into his abdomen, forcing charles to exhale like he just did, then adds his arms strength to the crushing pressure on charles' neck. Charles feels his throat close completely.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:00

charles hand jabs at jack's leg that's around his neck. he hits it in a very specific point. The leg seems to go utterly limp.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:06

*Jack's fist cracks into charles' jaw with impressive force*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:07

he catches the fist, and grabs it tight, delivering a similar jab to his upper arm. the arm goes like his leg. charles is able to use this to force jack off of his throat

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:10

*He pulls himself with the arm in charles' fist, and cracks his forehead into charles' nose.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:21

Charles grins again. he jabs jack's other upper arm, resulting in the same thing. he stands up, backing away from jack for now.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:32

*he rolls onto his front, drawing himself up onto one knee. Breathing heavily*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:36

Charles: had enough?

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 00:38

Jack: *rolls his shoulders, working feeling back into the limbs. He starts laughing* "You'll have to break more than a rib."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next