Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Azrok
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 01:32

*Heigan stands up, tears an axe from the stump he was sitting on and steps closer to her. raising the axe to swing*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 01:33

she grabs her own axe and stands up too. if he does indeed swing she manages to parry it, more deflecting the blow away than full on blocking.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 01:35

*he swings a gauntleted hand at her, striking her with a backhand, sending her sprawling* 

W1: "HEIGEN ARE YOU MAD?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 01:38

she struggles to her feet, wiping blood away from her mouth. she looks at the blood. then back at heigen. then laughs.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 01:43

"Gah! I'll just kill the bitch and be done with it. Thorgar can do without his new whore." *he raises his axe, and swings it down towards rosa. About a foot from her head, a sword appears, as the first warrior blocks the blow, pushing it to the side with a grunt of effort.* 

W1: "Do you want to get yourself killed you moron!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 01:46

"Sorry big guy *laughs again* Did I hurt your feelings?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 01:49

W1: "Are you trying to die you daft southern tart?" 

Heigen: *Roars a battlecry, and hammers his axe down towards the other warrior, slamming into his guard repeatedly. its obvious he's stronger, and each strike pushes the other warrior back, his heavy plate boots digging a furrow in the soft earth* 

*Rosa notices thorgar's tent open*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 01:51

she laughs again
"Go on. Fucking kill me if you can. I survived enslavement by them for longer than I can remember. I got free. At this point, death doesn't scare me."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 01:54

*Heigen goes to swing again, but is knocked sideways by a blow to the head, staggering to one side* "What the?" 

*Thorgar is slowly walking towards them, his sword drawn* "Now. Someone explain."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 01:55

Rosa: *still bleeding from the face somewhat* Apparently Heigen here's very sensitive. Doesn't like me saying mean things.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 01:59

Thorgar: "You taunted a chaos warrior. Thankyou for stopping him Vorstan." 

W1: "Voice of reason as usual."

Thorgar: *looks at heigen, then rosa* "Now what do i do with you two." *walks slowly towards heigen*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 01:59

OOC: Very nice, so how is everyone
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

OOC: Pretty good, you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:01

Rosa; *picks up her food again* Sorry, I'll make an effort to pretend to be afraid next time.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:04

OOC: I'm good thanks
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:05

Thorgar:  *Ignoring her, slowly walking towards Heigen.* 

Heigen: "You know what its like... She questioned our honour!" 

Thorgar: *Puts a fatherlike hand on heigen's shoulder*  "All i ask for, is a little common sense. Just, a little...COMMMON!" *he plunnges his sword into heigen's leg* "FUCKING!" *he tears it out* "SENSE!" *Then punches heigen in the face with the crossguard of his sword. Heigen topples backwards, unsure whether to clutch his stabbed leg, or his broken jaw*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:07

Rosa's started eating again, and says nothing
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:07

OOC: so, bush, are thou ready to join in?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:09

*Thorgar kneels by heigen, grabs a handful of the furs on his shoulders, and cleans his sword's blade, then stands up* "You'll live heigen. You always do." *then he walks over to rosa*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:09

she watches him approach. unflinching as she takes another bite of meat.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:10

Thorgar: "Common sense. Don't taunt khornate warriors."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:11

"didn't realise it was taunting to point out that it's bullshit to call guns cowardly when i've seen guys like him march under the protection of hellcannons more than once."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:14

Thorgar: "He can tell you that pigs fly and dwarves love elves for all i care. He can kill you, so you nod and agree."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:15

Rosa: you want me to be scared of him? *eyebrow raise*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:22

Thorgar: "I don't care if you're scared or not. There's a heirarchy here. You want to stay, you'll do as i say. And that means doing what he says."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:24

Rosa: *swallows the food* Alright. I won't say mean things to the big guy. Wouldn't want him to start crying, right?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:28

Thorgar: "There's a time for fire, girl. This isn't it. toe the line or the beasts can have you back."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:29

"....as you wish"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:31

Thorgar: "You're not staying here. get up."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:34

*she was already standing*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:39

*he puts a hand on her back, and pushes her towards his tent*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:40

she follows willingly, still eating a bit
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:42

*out of hearing of the warriors* "Why did you do that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:43

"Was just talking. Didn't think he'd be such a crybaby about it."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:47

Thorgar: "You questioned a khornate warriors honour."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:49

"why the fuck does he care what some 'southern whore' thinks of his honour? If he's that insecure then maybe he's not as honourable as he claims"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:54

Thorgar: "An insult from someone lesser than you is not to be bared. Your southern ideas of how to respond to insults do not apply here." *He opens his tent, and gestures for her to go in*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 02:55

she enters, quietly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:00

"Apparently i can't let you out of my damned sight. so you sleep here."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:01

"....Alright"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:07

*he gestures to one of two fur mattresses, and lies down on the other.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:07

"...you were expecting company?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:09

Thorgar: "I have a spare."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:10

"I can't remember the last time I slept on a bed. or was in shelter of any kind."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:10

"Well, are you going to stand staring at it, or lie down on it?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:12

"right..." she gets into the bed.... if thorgar's watching he realises she actually is seeming to have trouble remembering how to use it as she does so
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:14

*he's looking at the ceiling, cleaning his sword with a rag* "I should make an example of you. To show what happens if you disrespect your betters."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:16

"....Whatever you do to me, I've had worse. Trust me on that."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:21

"The beasts are not as creative as i am. They'll have starved you, beat you, raped you. There is a world of pain beyond that, girl."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:22

"...I killed my own child before it was born. Because it was his child too. Think you can top that?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2017-03-02, 03:23

OOC: Maybe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next