Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Azrok
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 19:48

OOC: Hello!

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-03-03, 19:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 19:51

"it's less that, more the fact i don't 'have' a longer handle"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 20:14

*Gestures at the forest around them.* "You've honestly never whittled something?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 20:23

"No. Besides, I know that's not how you make a proper polearm handle."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 20:39

"How else do you make one? 'cept out of a tree?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 20:40

"not what I meant...you chop down the entire tree, cut down a chunk of log to size, quarter it, THEN whittle that down to size"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 20:53

".....Yeah? Your point being? You have an axe."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 21:09

"...firstly, this is a war axe not a woodsmans' axe, i'd ruin the edge trying to cut down a tree, and not make any progress at all. Also that's a very long process. We're marching for hours today, and then go almost straight into battle. I'd fall behind."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 21:19

"Mouthy one aren't you?" *rolls his eyes behind his helmet, a slight movement of his helmet giving it away. Then walks over to the log that a few warriors were using as a seat last night. he sets it upright, and draws his sword. five and a half feet of blackened steel, the grip is long enough to be used as a two handed sword, seperated by a golden ring halfway along its length. Gilded in gold along the lower part of the blade, is an embossed flame in green copper, and at the center of the slightly upswept cross guard, is some kind of blue jewel. He takes the sword in both hands, and swings it down at the upright log, splitting it perfectly down the center. He then lifts half of it back upright, and cuts it again, perfectly in half*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 21:23

"...admittedly not used to chaos weapons it would seem"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 21:47

*He wipes the blade of his sword with a cloth before sheathing it* "Who knows, after a few battles you might even be able to lift something like this." *he hands her the quarter of a log.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 21:54

"thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 21:58

"If you're going to be a real warrior, that is."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 21:59

"We'll see if I last that long."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 22:17

"You're mad enough to taunt heigen... Apply that to killing. And you'll do fine."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 22:18

"Well...worked against the minotaur"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 22:19

"But did you do the usual southern thing, of plant your halberd against the charge and start praying?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 22:20

"the others ran. I stabbed it in the eye, then cracked its skull open while it was blinded"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 23:09

"Pretty impressive. Got thick skulls those beasts."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 23:36

"Not thick enough to stop a full strength halberd swing."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 23:48

"Apparently not."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-03, 23:57

"yeah... look... why did you protect me? was it just cause of your boss or..."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 00:03

(Carry on)

Last edited by Azrok on 2017-03-04, 00:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 00:17

OOC: I hate to be a dick azrok, but that really is unreadable. Can you do a once over it with some punctuation please? Smile

W1: "Because Heigen is a knuckle dragging moron. And killing you serves no purpose."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 00:21

Ooc my apologize I'll be glad to auto correct fucks me over so much
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 00:22

OOC: Thanks man
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 00:27

eyes widening, rosa grabs her axe
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 00:32

Ooc let's just ignore it and put something that makes moresense sorry bout that

Ic : they hear a monstrously deep wolf howl ahead of the path followed by the sounds of screams.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 00:34

she grabs her axe and looks towards it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 00:35

Ooc is that better bud?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:04

OOC: Much better Smile

W1: *Draws his sword again.* "That...Doesn't sound good."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:07

"....don't know"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:11

Down the path they see a giant wolf the size of a codiac bear clad in a chaotic spike plate mail , skulls and helms of all kinds at the tip of the spikes .

The knight in its jaws looks like a chewed up dog toy as it thrashes and throws the battered corpse before laying down chewing the head of its unlucky victim , it's eyes glowed as it stared at the camp chewing on its now lifeless plaything.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:13

W1: "Best you leave this to us girl." 

*the three other chaos warriors also draw weapons, a maul, a mace and shield, and a large two handed axe.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:14

she watches, but doesn't move.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:15

"Hush, fokin' hush! Keep your voice down, will you? They have not left just yet!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:16

It gets up defensively backing up the sounds of the packs movements surround them .
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:18

"They? Chaos marauders?" 

*The guy will remember only one man. A man with a chain, and a lantern*

*The tzenchian warrior leads the group, his heavy sword held in two hands.* "Urnan, left, Freidan, right."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:22

*Slowly rolls the body away that is on top of him* "Whoever the fok. Listen, what do you hear? Nothing! Not even birds. Guess why, 'cause I really dunno."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:23

"Right... Come on, best you come with us, tell sir henry about what happened."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:24

An arrow flies down and hits the ground below the chaos warriors feet , a high pitched whistle is heard down the path and the wolves turn away and head down the path and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:25

*Gets up in haste* "Brilliant idea! I'm beginning to like you. Don't let it go into your head, though."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:29

*they look at him like he's mad, but then dutifully lead him to two knights sitting on horseback outside the village* "Sirs. We found a survivor"

W1: "We'd better tell thorgar about this."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:31

*Makes an almost professional reverence* "Oh yes, I'm that survivor, Henry Sir."

OOC: Edit: I'm marking it down here, that warrior one will become a character sooner or later.

Edit 2: Heads up to Loyalty and Independence Rae.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:36

OOC: probably, he does have a name actually... ive just forgotten it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:41

When they look at closer at the arrow there's a letter made of horse skin and written in blood the mark of khorn marks the white furr.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:43

Rosa:....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:47

W1: "Khornates... This is... unusually subtle for them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:48

Rosa:...right
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:53

OOC: I'm back!
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-03-04, 01:55

OOC: Wilkommen! We're five people now, awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next