Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 22:36

Vorstan: "Indeed. and so i saw him a worthy leader."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 22:39

Rosa: fair enough.... personally think it takes more than someone who's really good at killing to be a good leader...maybe he's that too. maybe not.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 23:40

Vorstan: "I was more naive in those days. I saw him as a mighty war chief of demigods."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 23:44

Rosa: and now?

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 23:45

Vorstan: "Now...I see him as a leader. A man destined for great things, greater than any of us."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 23:46

Rosa: well...you're the clairvoyant. Guess there's some truth to that.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 23:51

Vorstan: "Clairvoyance is not always crystal clear. I see only what lord tzeentch shows me."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 00:07

OOC: Nothing in Empire side?

IC:

*Once the food arrives, Rodrik takes it and finds a less public place to eat it, and devours it*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 00:13

*The priest (Who i have decided to name Reinhard Otto Hecher.) Goes to find the bright wizard.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 00:21

no one disturbs rodrik

He finds him sat atop his horse, looking out at the town

Rosa: I did say 'some'

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 00:27

Vorstan: "Quite true... Never the less, I am sure that my purpose lies here."

Reinhard: "Wizard."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 00:29

Rosa: right...I get the feeling i'm either boring or irritating you.

The wizard to him "Ah sigmarite. Good to see you."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 00:31

Vorstan: "Better conversation than most, and less arduous than trawling the paths of the future."

Reinhard: "You also. Have you heard? Sir Henry wishes the village raised."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 00:46

Rosa: Fair enough... guess it's only fair i tell you where I'm from since you told me...that is if you give a shit

Brian: *Laughs. loudly* Looks like one  of the captains owes me some money. *creates a flame in his hand* I fucking called it, by Sigmar!

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 00:49

Reinhard: "Now don't go lighting half the camp on fire."

Vorstan: "Stirland."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 00:53

Rosa: you know much about stirland?

Brian: You wound me reinhard with your doubtful remarks! *laughs again*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 00:57

Vorstan: "The poorest of all provinces within the empire, in its rain soaked uplands." 

Reinhard: "Make sure my doubt is unfounded you lunatic." *Laughs with him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 00:59

Rosa: yep. And constantly in combat with the undead of sylvania.

Brian: if I don't, at least it'll brighten up this drab fucking country *still laughing*

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 01:07

OOC: What's Brian's full name?

Edit:What's Rosa's full name?

Last edited by Himfea Gaur on 2017-03-07, 01:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 01:08

OOC dunno, just thought up the first name

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 01:13

Vorstan: "I've never fought undead... I wonder if the incantation could be broken."

Reinghard: *Chuckles* "Light a pyre so tall, sigmar might notice us here."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 01:16

Rosa: yes actually. Kill the necromancer, they start to crumble. But problem is, the necromancers know that all too well. 

Brian: Is that all? I'll light one so fucking big that even that old bastard ulric'll take notice!

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 01:17

OOC: What's Rosa's full name?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 01:18

OOC unknown. Even she doesn't remember. she doesn't even remember if Rosa is her actual first name.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 01:19

Vorstan: "I mean, with my own sorcery."

Reinhard: "Careful now."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 01:22

Rosa:...maybe. There is one book we have. A book that speaks of spells of unbinding. The 'liber mortis' i think it's called. 

Brian: what? *chuckles*

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 01:23

OOC: Will be known later on?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 01:23

OOC who knows

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 01:27

Reinhard: "Disrespecting the gods is dangerous"

Vorstan: "I will have to find a copy"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 01:32

Brian: Just a joke you old bugger

Rosa: it's...rare. there's only one in all of the empire. and it's in the heart of Altdorf.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 01:35

Vorstan: "Well, when altdorf falls, i shall take it."

Reinhard: "Ulric is notoriously literal."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 01:37

Rosa: Karl franz might have a few words to say about that. It didn't fall to vlad. It didn't fall to mannfred. It won't fall to you. And Mannfred even managed to attack the city when the empire basically had no armies.

Brian: True enough *chuckle*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 16:34

Vorstan: "All things must end. Be it me, or the empire."

Reinhard: "Now burn down that damned village."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 16:36

Rosa:...were I a betting woman....

Brian: *laughs* Consider it done! *begins to cast a flamestorm in the direction of the village*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 16:41

Vorstan: "A little at a time. Each settlement will fall. When altdorf stands alone against the combined might of chaos, reconsider your bet."

Reinhard: "Now that, is a sight to warm the heart."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 16:45

Rosa: cause that's worked in the past.

Brian: and the rest of ye if yer too close!

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 17:29

Reinhard: "Indeed."

Vorstan: "It only needs to work once, for the empire to crumble."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 17:42

Rosa: your track record isnt promising

Brian laughs some more and gets a burning

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 17:45

Vorstan: "my track record is a string of successes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 17:50

"I mean the general 'times anyone has toppled the empire in 2500 years' Track record."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 17:52

Vorstan: "I know. I was implying that will soon, partially due to my involvement."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 17:53

"...Ha."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 17:58

"It takes ambition to change the world."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 17:59

"A shame that ambition's held by every single idiot who hates the empire and has managed to scrape togethet a few followers."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 18:10

"A shame that i share such company, A diamond in the rough, i believe is the term."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 18:12

"What makes you so different?"

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 18:15

Meet Rodrik Cyrasse the Bastard:

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 20:04

"More than just me. I am Simply evidence of something much greater."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 20:29

"Aren't we all?"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 21:05

*Chuckles* "Indeed so. But i am evidence of cooperation, something unusual among the denizens of chaos."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-03-07, 21:28

Rosa: evidence that's only present so long as you lot are still alive...

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer Fantasy-
Jump to: