Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+4
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:49

*They eventually get to Serana's room, it's fairly plain but contains everything you would expect. So a massive bed, lots of entertainment devices, her own bathroom, walk in closet, ect*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:52

he probes to find the source

Emma: this is nice
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:53

*Around twenty individual energy sources, each moving slowly towards them*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:55

Charles: Defensive formation. Something's coming. *he erects a defensive barrier*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:55

S: Thanks
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:57

emma smiles a little awkwardly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:57

*in the next few moments, everything seemingly happens all at once, a carpet of chittering metal surges forwards, and five hovering monstrosities swim through the air towards them, razor edged talons extended with murderous intent.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 00:59

Charles' forces open fire, their shots being rather accurate due to the confined space. charles himself grabs the larger ones with his telekenetic grasp and throws them into the wall
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:02

*The wraiths and scarabs are brought down quickly, the first action over in a matter of seconds. But a feeling of unease falls over the group. Inside the belly of the beast... and now it knows they're there.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:02

S: So what now?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:03

Charles: lets get moving. *he tries to probe for any actual necrons, hopefully ones that can talk back*

Emma:... Don't know honestly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:06

*Having no soul, his psychic probing is useless. only due to his exceptional skill can he see their power signatures* 

*The group forms up, The penal legionaries, Serah and jax directly behind charles, and the salamanders and laurence taking up the rear*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:07

The shield captain of the custodians has made his way to the front alongside charles n co. They continue onward, charles continuing to act like a radar.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:07

S: I have movies and stuff...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:08

Emma:...yeah. that works.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:10

In the middle of the firefight two doors open 40 ratmen enter the Frey And begin firing at the sentries a green gas follows them as they are wearing gas masks and the heavy gunners aim at the group their guns firing at Charles forces

Ilitha pushes Hera away as she takes the rounds from the ratling guns before a cloaked one exits the air shaft getting on top of ilitha stabbing her with a blade with a glowing green liquid before it leaps after hera
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:13

*Serana points to a cabinet*
S: I've got just about everything ever made, it's all digital so go and find something"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:14

*Hera raises a hand towards the rat creature, a stream of bright flame engulfing the beast and sending it flying into the wall.* 

*The devastator marines of the salamanders bring their heavy bolters to bear upon them, firing single shots so as to be sure of no friendly casualties from he powerful munitions*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:16

charles, angrily, unleashes a psychic shriek, tearing out the very souls of the ratmen who stand before him
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:20

Ilitha coughs trying to get back up but struggles to do so

The rats don't hold off well against the bolted fire but they just keep coming
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:21

Charles erects another barrier. This one, the rats cannot get into, but they can shoot out of. Having done so he goes to Ilitha's side
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:26

Emma: I...don't know about films
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:28

Ilitha gets on her knees trying to get up and fight but falls down again in her stab wound the glowing green liquid drips with her blood it's apparent by her movements that her visions getting blurry.

The rats throw gas bombs to block their vission
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:29

Charles: Shit... Medic! 
*the barrier keeps the gas out, while the confined space just lets the scions gun them down like fish in a barrel
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:30

*Through the barrier, and through the gas, a giant, even by astartes standards thunders forwards in green power armour. Despite the gas he bears down on the ratmen without pause or remorse, chainsword screaming he tears into them*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:30

*Jax kneels beside charles* "Shit.."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:31

Charles: I can't help her, her pariah gene prevents that... don't let her die. Please.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:33

The rat fire stops and you hear their large number going away to plan another assault .

Ilitha desperately tries to get up but the younger recruit looks at Charles " shall I take her to the shuttle?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:35

Jax: "We need to get her back to the ship, she needs a surgeon not a medic"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:43

Charles: do it.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:43

3 of the sisters grab ilitha taking her back to the shuttle
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:53

Logen harries the retreating ratmen with incredibly accurate fire from his bolt pistol as they retreat*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:54

Charles: +Logan, regroup with us, we're advancing again+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 01:57

+Affirmative.+ *The giant returns to formation, leading his brothers*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 02:01

A small ratman I scurying with a detonator in hand
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 02:02

charles uses a telekenetic blast to send the rat flying to the other end of the corridor, his bones broken
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 02:08

The sisters rush ilitha to the Kara's office
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 02:17

Kara's just finished operating on a scion

the group advances, charles pulling hera aside as they do "Well...I hate to admit it, but this is new. And not the good kind."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 02:26

" miss Kara we need your help now "
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 12:55

Hera: "They die to bullets, its not an issue."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 13:44

"But what are they? Why are they here?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 13:46

Hera: "Does it matter? Just keep your head and keep moving."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 14:05

Charles: I know... but curious I didnt sense them
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 14:11

Hera: "They could be blanks."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 23:33

"We could psychically harm them hera."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 23:38

"True, although, psychically manifested fire can still harm a blank. Just not wytchflame."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-02, 23:47

"No, they arent blanks"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-03, 00:00

"Well maybe you just missed it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-03, 00:01

"Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-03, 00:47

"Anyway, focus."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2017-04-03, 21:58

"Right" *the group continues on*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next