Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-03, 21:58

"Right" *the group continues on*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-03, 22:17

*They sweep corners, move slowly.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-03, 23:37

*unless otherwise obstructed this continu as they get closer to the control room*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 00:12

*Oh there is an obstruction. Charles can feel it. hundreds of signitures.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 00:14

"Halt..."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 00:20

*They stop, and level weapons, the front line crouches* 

Laurence: "What?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 00:35

"Something's up ahead....hold position. Keep watch. I'll be back." *he slowly walks on ahead*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 00:40

Laurence: *Turns to the others, and relays the message, and organised the formation into something vaguely defensive.* 

*He feels the signatures... some twenty metres ahead, past an airlock door.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 01:01

Charles walks directly towards it. He establishes a barrier behind himself so that nothing can get past him, and opens the door

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 01:19

*What stands before him, is the last thing many men have seen. A necron phalanx, warriors standing shoulder to shoulder, the baleful green glow of their gauss flayers the only light. Their dead green eyes staring back, drilling into his. On either side, immortals stand, hunched over their heavy weapons.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 01:22

"If any of you can understand me, I wish to speak to your leader. we need not come to blows."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 01:25

*They do not fire. But their weapons remain trained.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 01:28

"You can hear me through them can't you? speak up, I know you immortals can speak." *he has psychically let hera know about the phalanx at this point*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 01:36

*One of the immortals steps out of line* "He can hear."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 01:43

"Then I will be blunt. Another is coming. Someone very powerful, who wishes to take control of this place for himself. And he is the definition of 'the wrong hands', and is more than powerful enough to take it. I am simply here to prevent that from happening. I did not realise this place was...occupied."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 01:49

*The immortal seems stumped. the complexity of the situation now outstripping its simple reasoning capacity. Thankfully, another figure makes himself apparent. the door to the control room slides open. Between the rows of menacing figures, charles can see him. A straighter posture than his fellows, a body more adorned, holding a bladed staff in one hand, and a black cloak over his shoulders* 

"I see."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 01:58

"Am I to assume you are the over lord, nemesor, and/or phaeron in charge?"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 02:04

"I am..." *The ranks part to allow him to pass. He walks closer* "Now... A human... You hold yourself like a man of high standing, you have that irritable symbol on you, and you're alone, but confident. What does that tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 02:08

"I have experience with your kind before. Experience tends to breed confidence."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 02:16

"It also tells me that you are a psyker. As so many... 'Inquisitors' are, so should i activate a null field or will you be pleasant?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 02:18

"If I intended to be unpleasant we would not be speaking right now."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 02:21

"And you would not have reached here. You know what this vessel is for, or you would not be here... Now tell me what is coming."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 02:24

"Are you familiar with chaos gods, and or adeptus astartes?"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 02:34

"....I am."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 02:39

"Chaos worshipping astartes. Tens of thousands of them each with thousands and thousands of years combat experience, with a large battlefleet, and many hundreds of thousands of non astartes soldiers also."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 02:47

"How long?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 02:48

"A day at most."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 02:58

"Tens of thousands... My world is far from awakened."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 02:59

"And my only plan had been to destroy their prize before their arrival. Clearly not an option now we have met. And even with my reinforcements en route, My forces also cannot face them alone."

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 17:20

OOC why did reading this now of all times make me think of my one Dynasty that's basically "let's explore! and no moaning, I have no idea how you warriors maintained your memories but we're on this boat together now come along and let's find shit!"
They're the Shaknel Dynasty, and yes their main priority is exploring the galaxy after awakening, because reasons akin to "let's see how this galaxy recovered from our attempt at its life"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-04, 22:57

"How many warriors do you have. Besides the party you have waiting."
*it is not phrased as a question, the overlord has quickly assumed the commanding role*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-05, 00:08

Charles: about 80 astartes, about ten thousand cyberneticly augmented soldiers, and a few thousand cybernetic heavy drones.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-05, 00:14

"This battle should not be a challenge then. Numbers will be on our side."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-05, 00:16

"They will?"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-05, 00:28

"You said tens of thousands of opponents. You listed roughly fifteen thousand warriors of yours. On the defensive foot we will be able to hold them until my warriors fully awaken, at which point i shall crush them for their impetuousness. And i will allow you to leave unharmed."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-05, 00:30

"I said tens of thousands of astartes. Hundreds of thousands of non astartes."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-05, 00:34

"....Phrapata!..." *the silence hangs in the air for a moment, his more sentient thralls seeming shocked. Charles gathers its swearing.* "Then we must hasten, the fleet must be awakened, we must crush them in the void."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-05, 01:16

"Indeed.... they unfortunately have a fleet to match their army" *he's been giving hera a psychic link this whole time so she can see/hear all of this*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-05, 01:22

"You are filling me with hope. So a fleet of hundreds of thousands are bearing down to take this instillation. and we have perhaps thirty thousand to fight them"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-05, 01:28

"I did mention my original plan was to destroy this place and bug out?"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-05, 01:41

"That is not an option."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-05, 01:43

"I know"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-05, 01:52

"This system's worlds will stir to face them... if only we can survive for long enough."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-05, 02:08

"And if not?"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-05, 02:12

"We will fight to the last... i would advise you run. I will destroy the instillation myself."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-06, 23:50

Charles: surprisingly heroic of you.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-06, 23:52

"This station will not fall into the hands of you usurpers."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-06, 23:57

"I share the sentiment"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-06, 23:59

"She was built by necron hands and shall be necron evermore."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 00:06

he grins

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 00:13

"So what are you doing standing there human? Go, prepare."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next