Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+4
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 00:13

"So what are you doing standing there human? Go, prepare."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 00:25

charles: *Dramatic hat removal and bow* I shall return post haste. I didn't catch your name.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 00:33

"Amonet. Do send in your subordinates, the other two psykers, the crusader... your commander too."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 00:36

"My commander?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 00:41

"Of your men. His name begins with C."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 00:43

Charles: right. *again, hera's been seeing and hearing everything*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 00:50

Hera: "So... sitrep people. necrons, friendly necrons who want to chat to me, laurence, anne and chard."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 00:51

Chard: *nods*
Anne:....not sure why I'm on that list but alright
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 01:02

Jack: "Seems to be the commanders... You're high ranking."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 01:04

"I'm a bodyguard....whatever, lets go"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 01:26

Laurence: "I don't like this." *he draws a pistol from his thigh.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 01:34

*they go i assume*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 01:37

*They do, walking into the room, they are met by much the same thing, amonet standing before his phalanx*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 01:39

Charles: Hey.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 01:42

Hera: "You made a friend i see... a skeletal xeno friend..." 

Laurence: *aiming his pistol from the hip at amonet's head* 

Amonet: *Without looking* "I would advise against that psyker."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 01:56

Charles: having more people to fight against the iron warriors is always a plus.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 01:59

Hera: "This is slightly less suicidal now." 

Amonet: "Actually, it is more. You have to stay now, instead of just ramming it into a sun. Your situation is altogether more dire."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 02:03

Charles: given the speed of this place, we'd have had to suicidally defend it until it reached a point where it could not escape the gravitational pull, so maybe not so much.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 02:10

Amonet: "You were also hoping there would be no necron. aboard a necron instillation."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 02:11

Charles: just cause the installation's there, doesn't mean its owners are awake.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 02:17

Laurence: "You're the expert on xenos... but i'm pretty sure they wake up when you kick the door in, same as any."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 21:24

Charles: just cause something's built by someone doesn't mean they'll be there when you arrive. Was entirely possible this place was defended by nothing but canoptek sentries, the actual necrons asleep on their tombworld elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 21:25

Amonet: "Never the less. A sufficient force of canopteks would have destroyed your party, you came underprepared."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 21:39

"You underestimate our power"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 21:59

"I am well aware of a psykers potential. Do not force me to prove how well prepared against them i am."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 22:00

Charles: must we speak in half muttered threats?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 22:11

"If you wish me to drop all pretence of pleasantness human, i shall say it plain. Cross me and i shall subject you all to a null field and set the flayers on you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 22:16

"I felt that went without saying."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 22:19

"Apparently not."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:03

"that wasn't what i meant..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:10

"...Sarcasm?" *the man-machine turns his head a little on its side, seemingly confused by human interaction*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:14

"Was more that I was saying we need not threaten eachother..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:16

"This is an alliance of convenience, i have no desire to bring humans into my affairs."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:32

"Still don't need to threaten."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:36

"Perhaps you are not the primitives you ancestors were, last time i dealt with humans they could only understand violence."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:37

"How long ago exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:39

Amonet: "Perhaps a few millennia. What is so short a time to our kind?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:47

"Much longer to ours..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:51

"You have yet to leave your weak flesh. of course time passes slower for you." *he scans his eyes across the assorted humans before him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:54

"...right"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-07, 23:59

*He looks at chard, and starts to slowly walk towards him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 00:01

Chard:...what?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 00:04

"You are the inquisitors commander of men." *It is not a question.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 00:05

"...yes"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 00:10

"What is your perspective on our chances?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 00:15

Chard: don't know exactly. Not great by any standard.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 00:23

Amonet: "Enthusiasm is good. You must simply fight and die until our forces come fully online and we can crush these interlopers."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 00:46

"so my normal job pretty much."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-08, 09:33

"Of course... his majesties inquisition, always rushing off to die somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-10, 01:21

OOC: Okay, forum is currently dead...this is the perfect opportunity!

Oi, you gits fucking notice me!
I only want to ask a question.

Are either of you(Rae, Gor) interested in a Mass Effect Role Play?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-04-15, 12:19

Ooc: RAE IS BACK NIGGAS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next