Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-22, 18:47

*Thorgar lets out a long breath.* "To the slaughter then. Save your warcries until we reach the walls. Their fear will be sweeter tasted up close." *With that, he gestures forwards, and the warriors gathered around him begin to move.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-22, 19:12

He frowns but nods
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-22, 19:25

*There are around 200 fully fledged warriors fighting alongside thorgar. The four warriors of the gods, each champions in their own right form the front rank with thorgar, and by her association with vorstan, so does Rosa. Behind them another 300 sea raiders, equipped much like thorgar, follow.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-22, 19:58

How many beastmen you ask? Too many to count. Dwarfing the chaos warriors forces. They are surprisingly well organised too, the first line consisting of nothing but ungor spearmen with shields, followed by a wall of gors, followed again by well placed units of bestigors
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-22, 20:58

*The warriors maintain their advance, moving quickly, yet quietly for the hulking beasts of men they are.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-23, 18:44

the beastmen, naturally outpace the chaos warriors as they approach the walls
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-23, 19:02

*all save for one. Holding a pair of subtlety curved blades. Sprinting gracefully alongside the beasts.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-23, 19:10

many of the Gors are bearing Ladders i should note, large ones that require several gors to carry
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-23, 21:20

*as they cross over from fields into the outlying settlement, before the walls. A cry goes up.*

"RAIDERS! BEASTMEN!"

*But by this point they are barely a minute from reaching the gates. The slaaneshi warrior keeping pace with the gors sheaths their blades, then leaps onto a man holding a pitchfork. Gracefully sailing over his head upside down, the slaaneshi warrior grabs his neck, and snaps it.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-23, 21:38

hearing this, the beastlord sounds his brayhorn. In every herd in the great horde, at least one gor, ungor, or bestigor takes up the call, in turn blowing into their brayhorn. the very earth trembles at the sound, such is its volume. As if signalled by this, a second wave, this time of javelin bearing Centirgors, emerge from the treeline at full speed, catching up with the first wave very fast. The ungors reach the walls, but are unable to do more than act as chaff for the gors behind them, who are the actual ladder bearers. While any defenders who have been alerted's shots are soaked up by the wall of ungors, the Gors' ladders rise against the walls, with not one stretch of this side of the walls being without a herd of ungors now scaling it. 
Meanwhile, the minotaurs, lead by the doombull who challenged Thorgar before, reach the gate, their sheer impact almost tearing the gate off of its hinges
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-23, 22:20

*The slaaneshi, swords still sheated, climbs up the walls with no need for a ladder, simply clambering up.*

*Thorgar yells at the top of his lungs, impressively loudly.* "KILL ONLY THOSE WHO FIGHT!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-23, 22:32

before long the walls are overrun with gors, as the doombull is getting very close to shattering the gate entirely
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-23, 22:34

*Behind the gate Men have pressed huge wooden beams against the gates, and are holding them fast against it. From the murderholes, arrows, burning coals, chunks of stone, anything to hand is being hurled at the doombull.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-23, 22:37

they do precisely dick as they either bounce off of his thick armour, of are but a pin-prick against the mountain of muscle beneath. All they're doing is making him angrier. The parts of the wall holding the gate's hinges are starting to crack. Seeing his oppertunity, the doombull drops his weapon, and grabs a hold of the gate, tearing it off of its hinges, exposing the defenders behind, who he then throws the door at
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-23, 22:41

*Most of them are flattened, and the rest cowed. they break, and flee."

Heigen: "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD. SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-23, 22:45

the minotaurs thunder through the gateway, into the town, smashing, killing, trampling as they go, in an almost khornate blood-rage.
Moments after the gate falls, the beastlord and his closest bestigors' chariots reach the gateway. They disembark and charge in after the minotaurs.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-23, 22:55

The city offers little resistance... save for, one place. At its church, four knights and a priestess have rallied what remains of the town guard, and any civilians brave enough to stand by them. They're holding off the beast horde.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-23, 23:13

A lone beastmen approaches the front of the horde, taller than any save some of the bestigors, his body covered by a hooded cloak, save his large horns, a large staff in hand, ornate by beastmen standards. He mutters some words in the beastmen tongue and casts his hand in the direction of the defenders. Moments later, the sky darkens as a horde of angry flesh eating carrion birds descends on the knights and guard, clawing at skin, pecking at eyes, swarming all over them
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-23, 23:21

*The priestess raises her hands to the heavens, summoning lightning from the winds of magic. leaping from bird to bird.* HOLD FAST!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-23, 23:23

The bray-shamen grins under his hood and points a finger directly at the priestess. Mumbling another spell, an amber spear leaps forth from his finger, aimed squarely at the damsel, specifically one of her legs.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-23, 23:33

*a gust of wind pushes the spear slightly off course, striking the cold stone beside her. Her robe flutters in the wind* 

*Thorgar and vorstan arrive. Their other compatriots having long since departed out into the city. Heigens bloodlust, and Gorum's kindness... of a sort, cannot be denied. And the slaaneshi. the less said the better. I assume rosa remains with them*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-23, 23:36

she does. Covered in a lot of blood from those she's killed. The beastlord is also there, fighting against the knights. The shamen mutters some more words and raises his hands, as if pulling upwards. Great roots burst forth from beneath the stonework of the city street, like the tendrils of some great chaos beast, and begin attacking the defenders including the preistess
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-23, 23:54

*Vorstan stands clean of blood, save for the blade of his sword. thorgar is splattered, from where he smashed a man's face in with his shield, spraying the area with blood.* 

Thorgar: "Impressive magic..." 

*the priestess once more summons searching tendrils of lightning, towards the shaman, leaping from beast to beast to reach him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-23, 23:56

more roots shoot forth from the ground, this time around the shamen, forming together into a protective shell around him, completely absorbing the lightning into the ground
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-23, 23:59

*she maintains the barrage, the roots blackening and beginning to ignite where they're struck.* 

Thorgar: "Vorstan."

*Vorstan walks in front of the lightning. It strikes him, wrapping him in a sparking corona of energy. yet he does not so much as flinch*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 00:02

*the damage done to the roots is surprisingly little anyway, as they are afterall, grounded. Another two tendrils of roots sprout from the ground and go for the priestess. They grab her, constricting around her like great serpents, hurting and restraining her, but not killing her*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 00:10

*Vorstan shrugs off the electricity coursing through him, and walks slowly towards the priestess. One of the town guards steps forwards to stop him, having just run an ungor through. With a flourish of his blade, he decapitates the guard.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 00:14

the beastlord and his bestigors are kinda butchering everything except the knights. the roots have lifted the woman off of the floor, still wrapped around her tightly. The shell around they bray shamen retracts and he approaches her too, grinning
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 00:16

*The knights and the few veterans among the town guard are holding the steps of the church, keeping the beasts away from the priestess as she struggles. Vorstan and thorgar join the melee.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 00:21

the other roots turn on the knights as the priestess is still held helpless there. Rosa has also joined in the fightiing.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 00:28

*The knights are cut down as they attempt to fend off the warriors, beasts, and now the magical assault. as the last one falls, his final words are.* "I have failed you my lady..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 00:32

the bray-shamen cackles as the roots lower the priestess towards the floor again, still preventing any kind of movement
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 00:33

"Do it then beast! Kill me and be done with it..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 00:37

"No... You not die yet. " *the roots hand her over to a pair of bestigors, who quickly restrain her without needing the roots, tying her hands behind her back* "Don't hurt too much. Need her alive and kicking."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 00:47

Thorgar: *Looking at the shaman* "What is the plan for this one?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 00:49

"Priestesses have information. Information useful to the brayherd."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 00:52

"Vorstan could simply tear it from her mind."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 00:55

"I do that too. Enjoy making her suffer for it."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 01:08

"Slaanesh's blessings."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 01:13

the bray-shamen chuckles to himself "City is yours now, Thorgar. Gods smile upon you."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 01:18

"Indeed... Now... we wait. To see if the herd obeys a simple command."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 01:21

"Spare survivors?" *chuckles* "They will if I say. and I say."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 13:58

"Excellent... I'll give them an hour or so to get them all together."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 13:59

*Out in the city, if a warrior sees a beast killing, or about to kill a non resisting human, they intervene, usually resulting in the death of the beast.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 15:15

Rosa:...that went well
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 15:25

Meanwhile the shamen approaches Thorgar
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 15:33

Vorstan: "They were few and weak."

*Thorgar is knelt by one of the fallen knights*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 16:54

Rosa: indeed.

Shamen: you fight well.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 17:11

Thorgar: "I have been told..." *he's fiddling with a knife, and the knight's crest on his pauldron*

Vorstan: "You fought well though."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 17:18

Shamen: Trophy taking?

Rosa: thanks
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2017-04-24, 17:37

Thorgar: "Of a sort... Knights always annoy me."

Vorstan: *he stoops down, and picks up a halberd from one of the fallen town guards* "I believe you wanted one of these."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next