Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess Empty
PostSubject: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 00:35

Charles: and?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 00:37

"I refused, obviously."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 00:45

"Hm. Shame. Would have been useful."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 00:48

"we need reliable weapons, ones we've trained with. Had the offer come a week ago, i would have considered it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 00:57

Charles: the arc mechanicus was not here a week ago.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 01:03

"Doesn't change it. I'm only telling you since they've taken offence."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 01:09

Charles: well of course they did.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 01:09

*Shrug*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 01:18

he sighs
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 01:21

"Im not going against my better judgement to keep them happy."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 01:27

"You couldn't have just accepted them and not used them?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 01:40

"That sounds wasteful."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 01:42

"More wasteful than turning them down?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 01:56

"Weapons in hands that'll use them"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 02:00

"Might still not get used."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 02:17

"better chance"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 22:34

*The captain stands at the helm of the hammer, watching the patterns of the gellar field.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 22:48

Major Wellesly of the imperial guard is also on the bridge, currently looking out of the windows of the bridge as the void goes by
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 23:06

"My Thanks again, Major."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 23:12

Major: *turns to him* You have no need to thank me captain. *smiles* I would be shirking my duty if I did not offer my aid.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 23:36

"We faced impossible odds side by side once, It takes a courageous man to lead his men against those same odds again."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 23:41

"I s'pose it does" he chuckles
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-05, 23:56

"Have you been informed of our battle plan?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 00:08

"Not as of yet I'm afraid"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 00:10

"The hammer will begin an attack run against the enemy fleet when we enter the system, you and your men will land on the station to reinforce its defence, and we shall take the fight to the enemy, in the void."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 00:15

"Ah, so we are to act as marines then?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 00:19

"Fighting aboard the station will be closer to tunnel fighting than a boarding action. No we shall board the enemy vessels, you need only secure the station."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 00:25

"You're sure about that my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 00:30

"I would not throw men against astartes in close confines. It would be suicide."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 00:34

"I doubt their ships are crewed entirely by astartes my lord." *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 01:02

"There would be enough."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 01:07

"If you say so My lord."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 01:19

"Now if i may excuse myself major, i have someone to see."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 01:22

He gives a good and proper salute "As you say, My lord"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 20:26

*Rae returns it, tapping his clenched fist to his chest, before leaving the bridge. this may leave the major mildly confused, considering this method of salute is largely confined to the annals of history, having been used mostly pre unification*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 21:25

*well alright then*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 21:55

*Wanders down to find lil gurl he saved*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 22:01

*she's in the armoury, doing maintenance on her lasgun*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 22:33

*Note, fist time he's gone to see her since running off to go kill iron warriors*

*He walks into the armoury. or, one of the many at least.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 23:07

she looks up and instantly, surprised, she jumps to attention, saluting the captain
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 23:10

"At ease soldier." *he walks further into the room, and takes a seat on one of the benches*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 23:19

"My lord... do you need something?" *she's clearly quite surprised*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 23:20

"I remembered i promised to return. and after the battle i did not."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 23:23

"You did my lord"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 23:29

"I am a man of my word." *he spreads his hands in a 'So yeah thats why' sort of gesture. then rests them on his knees*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 23:30

she smiles "Well, I appreciate it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-06, 23:32

"You are sure you want to fight iron warriors again?" *theres a tone of concern there*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-07, 00:21

"Certain."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-07, 00:58

*he nods a few times to himself, then breathes in and stands up*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-05-07, 00:59

"What is it my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next