Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 16:47

Charles:...what the fuck happened to you? 
*gehrman is rather unstoppably rampaging through the lychguard and immortals alongside his terminators, completely unstoppable*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 16:49

Amonet: "I had my arm chopped off. I thought that would be obvious."

*The howling is closer. much closer*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 16:50

Charles:.... that's worrying... describe the man who's there

*murder murder death death*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 16:56

*The necrons fall without remorse, buying time for the destroyers to obliterate a few more terminators.*

Amonet: "I believe you call them terminators."

*drawn to the scent of blood, laurence charges towards their lines, leaping over the heads of the assembled warriors, trailing blood*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 16:58

Charles: specifically, the one who dismembered you

*one of the destroyers is brought down by reaper autocannon fire from one of the terminators. the other has a hyperphase sword thrown through its chest by gehrman*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 17:06

Amonet: "Large, angry, and loud."

*Gehrman hears a blood curdling howl*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 17:11

he turns in its direction, flexing his claws.

Charles: you're terrible at conveying battlefield information.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 17:28

Amonet: "I don't know how to describe humans. He had claws?"

*A blur of claws and fur barrels through the door, slamming into one of the terminators. claws dig into armour, and teeth tear into the terminators helmet, with a savage shake of his head, the terminator's head is torn from his shoulders, and dropped to the floor from the beasts maw. it speaks in a strange, throaty voice, half words, half a growl* "I see the fear in your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 19:52

Charles sighs

Gehrman laughs
"Then you are blind"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 20:07

*the beast launches itself at gehrman, claws and teeth and fury.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 20:14

he charges also, the two smashing into eachother with a worrying amount of force
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 20:17

*Claws and teeth cut deep gouges into gehrman's armour, the force of a beast of this size, amplified by the warp*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 21:17

no matter how deep laurence goes, he does not feel flesh or blood beneath the armour. gehrman himself fights back with equal ferocity and power
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 21:33

"THERE'S MORE TO KILL IN A SUMP RAT! You're all machine." *Laurence continues to maul gehrman, claws wrapped around his wrists he bites chunks out of the warmaster*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 21:38

gehrman laughs as he fights back, slicing and chopping at laurence. laurence also notices one thing. not one of the dead terminators is bleeding. 
"You might actually be catching on psyker!"

OOC WARSMITH DAMMIT, WARSMITH
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 21:56

"YOU HIDE, FIGHT WITH BLOOD COWARD!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 22:04

he laughs
"Why bother. You'd be a waste of my energy. This whole system is a waste of my attention."

*meanwhile, the obliterators teleport out, and the iron warriors holding the beachhead return to dropships and evacuate the station*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 22:08

*Many dropships explore as a torrent of short range defensive fire tears into their hulls, seemingly emanating from nothingness*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 22:09

*the number is very few however, as they are still protected by the cloud like swarm of attack craft, making it almost impossible to target specific ships*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 22:21

*Laurence pounces onto the not-gehrman, pinning it down* "Does this machine feel pain?" *He growls, and thrusts his right hand's claws into its guts*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 22:24

"Not even slightly" 
*beep.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 22:29

*Another salvo obliterates more voidcraft as the Ironclad returns to the visible spectrum*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 22:32

the capitol ships, still delivering a planet cracking amount of firepower at the imperial ships, to the point remaining engaged with them is frankly suicide (stop ignoring how outclassed you are XD) begin to manouver, completely surrounding the station
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 22:41

"ARRRGHGHHH!! NO BLOOD!" *Laurence tears the machine limb from limb in anger*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 22:41

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 22:44

*The Ironclad and last remaining ships belonging to Rob commit to a short range warp jump*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 22:45

*the echoing rage of laurence reverberates throughout the station*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 22:46

*at which point all of the robots, the warsmith and all his terminators, detonate. with a rather large and powerful explosion*

*meanwhile, as one, the entire iron warriors fleet opens fire on the station*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 22:49

*laurence stalks from the command room, scorched.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 22:50

*The iron clad emerges not too far away*

Rob: *To Charles* +Need a quick getaway?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 22:53

the entire station is shaking a worrying amount under the bombardment

+Who the hell is this?+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 22:54

Rob: +A mutual associate of ours wants to keep you safe. Do you need extraction?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 22:55

+What's going on? and why the hell do you have this vox frequency?+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 22:56

R: +The station is being destroyed. The fleet has you surrounded, you need to get out.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 22:56

+...*hangs up*+ 
Charles: +*to his own ship* Get your arse into teleport range NOW!+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 23:00

R: "Honestly, bloody inquisition"
L: I did tell you he'd react badly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 23:27

Amonet: "... Shit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 23:32

Charles: well... we pull back, I suppose. Nothing else we can do.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 23:37

Amonet: "I will hold here. Symbolic gesture of course the reanimation matrix extends to the tomb worlds. Although... I would rather the station not be destroyed, if thats any persuasion to you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 23:39

Charles: everyone pull back to the....wait..... waaaiiit.... *he's paused.....hera sees his face. he starts grinning. a kind of grin that she's very used to....and not something he'd normally do in this situation*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-02, 23:42

Hera: "I don't like that grin. Not at all."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 00:02

Charles: Five, Four, Three, Two, One.

*in a flash an entire fleet of newcomers arrive. Imperial battleships. Astartes battleships. At their head, as ship that a certain salamander recognises very well. Macragge's honor.*
+Attention all imperial forces in system. This is The Lord Commander of the Imperium, Roboute Guilliman. Have heart my brothers in arms. Salvation is come.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 00:09

Amonet: "What now?"

Rae: "....What."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 00:11

Rob: aww fuck
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 00:12

Charles: Ladies and gentlemen, the cavalry's here. *that message was broadcast to ALL imperial voxes, including the personal voxes of tha legionaries*

*the fleet moves to engage the iron warriors. the warriors meanwhile, not being idiots, see this as the moment to pull the fuck back. the station is however still overrun with iron warriors*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 00:19

Laurence: *Pushes past the assembled warriors. He sniffs the air* "Hunting again." *then drops to all fours and runs off into the stations myriad corridors*

Hera: "What.... WHAT?"

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 00:22

Charles: *grinning wildly* you did not mishear my dear.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 00:22

*The Ironclad re-engages the chaos fleet from afar*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 00:27

Hera: "One.. Not in public, and two WHAT THE FUCK?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 00:29

Charles: I'll explain later. Suffice to say, the primarch of the ultramarines finally got off his arse.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2017-06-03, 00:33

Mac: "They said he was healing.. huh... never believed it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: