Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 13:07

Rosa goes quiet at that.... she's surprised. He can tell that much.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 13:08

Thorgar: "Take what you please from the dead. Except warrior's armour, that is."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 13:09

".... I..."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 13:13

Thorgar: "...." *gives her time to talk*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 13:15

"....You actually appreciate me don't you? At least a little"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 13:17

Thorgar: *he puts an arm around vorstan's waist, and vorstan puts one around his shoulders* "... Maybe. Maybe. You'll be useful to me in the days to come."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 13:22

"....thankyou"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 13:40

"Find yourself a bed. I'll see to vorstan."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 13:44

she nods and walks off, clearly reluctantly

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 13:49

*she hears a clip of conversation behind her*

Thorgar: "That settles it. Khorne."

Vorstan: "I suppose it does."

Thorgar: "Heigen should teach her."

Vorstan: "I know..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 13:52

she wanders on her own for a bit. not really knowing what to do. eventually she picks up a poleaxe from a corpse

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 13:59

*and now i have no idea what to do*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 14:06

*does she run into anyone?*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 14:15

*heigen is stood in the gateway. The man is completely covered in gore, head to toe, every inch of his plate is covered in it. and yet it, and he, appear to have been unscathed.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 14:16

rosa walks up to him

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 14:17

Heigen: "I saw zyleena in a rather foul mood just a moment ago. y'had something to do with that didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 14:20

"she called me a pet. I threw a halberd through her shoulder and broke her helmet."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 14:21

*He laughs incredibly loudly* "Fucking brilliant lass. O she'll be in a right foul mood. How'd you survive the retaliation though?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 14:23

"... well turns out..." she draws a knife an slices a gash down her own arm, deep. it heals in about a second*

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 14:30

"....Oh. Shit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 14:53

"dont know how I do it."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 14:58

"Its a gift from khorne."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 14:59

"maybe"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 15:02

"The god of anger."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 15:12

"hmmm"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 15:22

"You need to learn to control it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 15:22

"probably"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 15:33

"Or you'll end up killing your own."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 15:34

" 'my own' "

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 15:37

"You're one of us now. Better you accept it now."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 15:38

" hm "

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 15:43

*he shrugs, causing blood to run down his arms and chest in rivulets.* "You might hurt vorstan."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 15:47

"......"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 15:54

"Middle of battle, rage sets in. You'll loose control."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 15:57

"... youre right"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 16:11

"You'll learn control sooner or later i expect."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 16:17

"know anything about it?"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 16:28

*he chuckles* "I am khorne's champion. There is nothing i don't know about anger, rage, and bloodshed."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 16:29

"care to share?"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 16:31

"Find what makes you angry. And focus that on the enemy. "
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 16:32

"that all?"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 16:41

"Thats the basics. It becomes considerably more difficult when you've about twenty arrows in you, and the only thing you want to think about is tearing someones arms off."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 16:43

"... well... I suppose I do know what sets me off"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 16:49

"That being?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 17:25

"what they did to me."

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 18:11

"Fair enough. Just imagine any enemy wants to do that to you. Which is entirely possible."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 18:14

she goes to say something. then stops herself.

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 18:17

*Paying uncharacteristic attention he notices.* "What?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 18:19

"... nothing"

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 18:20

"In any case, i expect thorgar'll pair us next battle."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2017-05-30, 18:25

"...still want to kill me?"

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next